Blassreiter

Guest shabushabu

Guest shabushabu

*I looked a couple of pages back and didn't a thread for this, but If someone else already made a thread for this, mods can delete it.

Has anyone heard of this series before? It and the OST are wonderful. It gets really depressing later on, though.

blassreiterepisode1prelcs7.jpgblassreiter445pxjf9.jpg

You can watch it on youtube, crunchyroll, or BOSSTV's website.

Links:

BlassreiterYoutube

BlassreiterCrunchyroll

I don't have BossTV's link, but Youtube probably has the best quality out of the three. 

Plot: 
The story is set in a fictional Germany and centers around the outbreak of biomechanical creatures called "Demoniacs", who rise from corpses and attack people savagely.[4] The Demoniacs have the ability to merge with most technology including cars and motorcycles, not only gaining control of them but also enhancing their performance greatly. Against them is a group of people known as XAT, Xenogenesis Assault Team, who police these Demoniacs in an attempt to keep the peace and discover the reasons for the "Demoniac" change. All the while, a number of human-turned-Demoniacs appear. Some use their powers for good, others for evil. One will rise above all other Demoniacs to become known as the "Blassreiter"

Anime Episodes: 24

i'm following this anime at the moment. I have to agree it is depressing near the end but the storyline becomes all so clear now. 1 more ep to go!

Archived