Won Bin Or Bi? And Song Hye Kyo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed.. it seems like alot of people's post say wonbin but bi is winning the poll..

Exactly. I'm backlogging and majority chooses won bin. Probably those who chose Rain didn't post.

Anyway, I understand that both SHG and WB are in the process of choosing their next projects...so there's hope they can team up together. SHG-WB the most beautiful team-up.

i choose Rain (bi) and song he gyo..they are perfect couple. good to look at adn had a chemistry around them....are they really fall in love?

Guest twothree

shk is beautiful, no doubt. won bin is handsome. Bi is ok; he's not the handsome type.

beautiful + handsome = hot kids.

i also think that won bin and shk match in face structure and height too.

shk is beautiful, no doubt. won bin is handsome. Bi is ok; he's not the handsome type.

beautiful + handsome = hot kids.

i also think that won bin and shk match in face structure and height too.

i agree with you..... won bin and shk is the best!

Guest Denstradamus

It's Bikyo for me! It's funny how this thread was so old and yet i've never seen it before until now..weird!

Guest irene

I picked WB with SHG (outwardly- look & height, I think they compliment each other. Sorry,I can only judge outwardly and not knowing inwardly)

Somehow, from the recent interview, it seems like "love is in the air" between Bi & SHG :D . While after " Autumn's tale", WB had dated HCY from what I heard. So, "chemistry" wise , it could be Bi & SHG :ph34r:

Archived