[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

granny @yoeda & granpa @edensor,i can smell jealousyyyyy in the air kkekeke
btw, you're really fast, yoeda..i actually wanted to ask @KatKat09 together to report about that 'guy' to you muahahaha
btw, this makes me really want to see eden's face.. wahhhhhhh ;;) ;;) 

Guest 9jill9

@katkat09
heheheh ... yeah, I guess they like the cute chubbier version better?
in any case, here are some of the pictures that i'm seeing floating around from her concert
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

OMG .... Kudos to IU's coordi ... I like ...
I really want to be at IU's concert.  Who knows if they will carry this format forward for her next concert?  

Guest 9jill9

Here's a video of IU during the photo time

cr:  upload & iumushimushi
Ah, IU really looks so pretty

Wahahaha... whats all the talk about me up there epr.gifI just told you loil story and its growing bigger than I thought z5l.gif
Ahh~ and I totally forgot I suppose to still disguise as a guy 55m.gif
Noo no no... I'm not like IU that is for sure LOL *I dunno what happened to my friend las night wakakak* but yeaa... I have that exact mole just like IUXDIn the left cheek too. Different is mine is bigger and near my nose. You wont see it tho when I smile because its exactly in the 'smile line' XDDDThis picture mole is more likely like mine HAHAHA... 10308300_781383588561375_692241065061266

Talking about t-shirt guys...Yesterday Air told me that she is dissapoint when the IU t-shirt she bought online is in a bad quality. so we talk and somehow we have the same idea hahaha...So in the far months until IU's next birthday, we have a plan to make Soompi Uaena t-shirt kekeke...We will have to make the design first, esp... we have to make our logo first. Soompi Uaena logo :DLater when we got the design, the logo we can make a tshirt, exclusive tshirt with out IDname printed there maybe in the corner of the tshirt or somewhere.
Actually we just want to work it out first, trying the design and all and if its working we want try to offer it to you guys. But since there is that post on IU's japanese Uaena tshirt, its nice chance to throw the idea here.
The main idea is... lets say we got the tshirt and you guys want it, we then can take a pic of our selves and collect it as one and then... make our photobook or something like that, and sent it to IU for her birthday next year kekeke...

yoeda

said: @edensorwho's that friend of yours? is he trying to get close to you? *fist pumpand really, you looks like IU? =)) =))whoaaa, can believe that you want to hv a child??? (refer your post about IU's mom) but you're a granpa!!! =)) =))

IU leave...
Edit :Aishhh sorry... Uncle Soompi can't handle IU's hotness again...Please who can post, post maany so we can move to next page.I can't click sent button in this messy page.
And WAE I'm the one who trigger this messy page again 2x4k.gif
Edit 2 :Woooo... its fixed now! :D

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1

BoYp6ljIQAAB5XA.jpgBoZyQuUIAAAODRz.jpg
BoYt8ytIEAAGDDg.jpg
BoYvsSOCMAExVHh.jpg
BoZzY3gIUAAOvsa.jpg

Guest 9jill9

Before I forget, it's Memorial Day here in US.  If there is anyone here who has served or have family member who served/are serving, thank  you (& your families) for your sacrifices.  
Now, onto IU.  @edensor - more photos from IU's concert!  I'm happy to see the steady stream of these photos.  While it can't beat being there, it sure is good that we can share in a sliver of that experience.  :)Kwanghee seems like a good friend to IU and she certainly appreciates him if I remember what she said about him during Happy Together episode.
I'm indulging myself this weekend by being lazy and just really catching up on IU related things.   :D
As for your t-shirt idea, i think it has merits but I wonder if there is a way to donate trees like tvxq fans did and have a section of the city dedicated to IU.  Maybe do both?
 @gijoe8
woohoo .... 1.7 mil on yt.  I've replayed 2 of the videos, MOS &TMOY, continuously now.  The number count seems to be going up at a snail pace but it's moving.