[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest akye

Today's War of Words : endless praise for IU! New album, voice, emotions, ability to interpret songs. They said that she is not an idol, but musician already. Everyone really praised her. One of them asked "Is she a human?" ^^ (I often ask myself this question too!) I was afraid that Kim Gura will say something against IU again, but fortunately he didn't (besides mentioning "plagiarism" and low-rated drama)

cr:laputa

Guest 9jill9

@akye
Thank you for the videos.  I will look at it once I'm home.  I have a serious case of dislike for Kim Gura after what he did to Kara and for being a richard simmons bag in general.  It's not like he's never made mistakes before either (cough comfort women cough).  He can dish out the negative comments but can't seem to take it when he's on the receiving end.As for Akmu and IU collaboration, that could be the collaboration of the year.  I'm glad to hear half of the Akmu likes IU.  Anyone who likes IU earns a plus/star in my book.   :)
@airbening
Thanks for the photos.  IU's concert looks good!  I'm sure that Eng will enjoy herself immensely if I were to judge things based on the pictures.  I hope more of us here can go to IU's concert sometime in the future.  

Guest mumfu

@akye, @9jill9
Annyeong chingudeul, I have more than a  'great dislike' for Kim Gura, I simply can't stand the man.  We know how relentless he was in trying to create a stir around IU and her so-called-scandal, voicing his opinion on TV and Radio demanding that she 'explain herself'.  What a disgusting guy!  IU is a young woman building a career off her own talent and hard work, while he is trying to raise his profile/career by bringing her down, by attacking an innocent and honest person.Well guess what, he's a failure!  IU's star is shining bigger and brighter than ever before.  She is being praised by senior musicians, embraced by the general public and admired by her fellow idols for the music she has written, produced and sung in the last 2 albums.I never watch anything he is in except when IU is mentioned and some one has posted the video, but what I have noticed lately is that when the talk first starts about IU he is silent and tends to look down or away ( guilty conscience, I doubt it too much of an ego there ).I love how everyone sang IU's praises in this video....then he spoke, what was that about did you say plagarism?....idiot!...obviously knows nothing about music.I recall he did the exact same thing to Lee Hyori...10yrs later she had not spoken to him during that time having blacklisted him.  Hyori became Korea's Beyonce and he became a small nothing.So now he's trying again this time with IU as his target, he thinks she is young and weak...he's in for a rude awakening!Mianhe for the rant....can't stand him!
@airbeningyou did a fantastic job in posting those concert photo's chingu, from all accounts IU out shone herself with all the new things she presented last night.  I'm sure Jonghyun was touched and honoured to be IU's first guest in her concert series. 
It would be a dream if we all managed to meet up at an IU concert, then we would definitely have a blast!  At least @Eng has made it and @babyviolets is going in August.  We'll wait for Eng review after Sundays concert.
Have a great weekend chingudeul, enjoy your album if you get it today, mine will probably arrive next Thurs/Fri...it what happens when you're the last stop..huhuhu! 

Guest 9jill9

@mumfu
I've finally watched that video and I was ready to either strangle Kim Gura or gag him.  Every time someone compliments her, he says something negative.  At one point, he even cut the woman off to get his two cents in. To be honest, it was really too obvious what he was trying to do.  As for him looking away or looking down, I would say that being a dirt bag that he is, he probably does not have any guilty conscience.  I think that it's more likely that he's finally realizing that IU is not down for the count like some people thought and she's there for the long haul.  She is not a flash trend that will go away.  He's probably nervous that he may have ruined a very good connection to a star just like he did with Lee Hyori.  It's showing him that IU is also influential without being showy.  She's humble and she really stayed quiet taking everything in stride.  I'm really immensely proud of IU and her maturity in how she handled everything.  
As for IU's concert, I'm happy for the people who get to hear Gloomy Clock live.  I wonder who else was at the concert.  I'd also like to see if Friday with History's Jang YiJung will also be performed live. 

I wonder did IU celebrate her birthday in her concert with her fans? Or Uaenas singing happy birthday together for her or something? Well I know its not her birthday anymore but... 'officially'... XDDD

Awww, some of the audience in her concert teared up, that's how moving the songs (from her album revival) are.  Must have been an awesome experience to be in that concert venue. Hopefully the video of the concert can be posted soon online.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66583/iu-holds-her-first-small-theatre-concert
:x
The set up was really amazing, no frills, a small venue, minimal instruments, her raw soulful voice and ofcourse IU.  So relaxing and intimate, ideal for those audience who wants to unwind, relax and enjoy good music.

class="yt-lockup-title"[AUDIO] 140522 IU ft. Jonghyun singing Gloomy Clock @ IU's concert

http://youtu.be/RwjYXuvj2V0

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[AUDIO] 140522 Jonghyun (ft.IU) singing Havana @ IU's concert
http://youtu.be/GQgh2MX-CEQ

credit: MSSYAINI

Got from twitter ^_^
IU gave great fan service today! Hug a few fans, shake their hands & gave autographs! Some male fans actually cried! T-T cr: 小夜子家IU短发萝莉

IU and her concert guest today. (Kim Bum  Soo) :D cr: 小夜子家IU短发萝莉
BoUfsrZCUAMUC2q.jpg:large

IU really has a volume... aaakkk.. sorry IU... hahaha... I think you are sexy esp with that muscle and abs line you talk about hahaha...

But just dont reveal iy soon. Few years later maybe? When my heart is readyXDDD *if I ever willXDD*

I read on twitter many cried today. I think it is really intimate concert as she promised. Imagine IU going up to the audience like that to where Eng will be sit. Aaakkk... propta Eng.... :)

Also... it'll be 8 concert with each concert have a different guess.

First day Jonghyun Shines

2nd day Kim Bum

Who's the 3 till 8?

ERM lemme guess...

Kim Kwang (sorry who his name, still can't remember it T_T)

Yoon Sang

The one who sing Poirots

There is 3 left... I can't guess XDD

Sorry double post...

---

Replace it

----

IU really has such soothing voice.

I wonder what IU's Mom eat when she is pregnant IU. I want the tips so my unborn child have such beautiful voice like herXDDD