[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

LOL OMG... IU buried behind that many logos epr.gifepr.gif
Oooo... who is that... Layali... how are you girl... Its been a while I'm not seeing you... 81y.gif
Btw... Game time!!!It calls... FINDING Eng !!! ruqg.gifOpen your Eagle eyes Soompiers Uaena... maybe Eng is there... between the crowded fans and pers qgt.gif

Rough translation: basically saying there were lots of fans at the airport. #IU was very nice, receiving gifts personally from fans. During the press con, IU also had a lot of expressions. Making use of the time when the translator is translating to interact with fans. Reporter asked if he was scared at the chaos at the airport. IU instead said that she was surprised there were so many fans awaiting. She also learnt to say "Be Careful" in Cantonese to fans as it was chaotic. She didn't expect so many people to come. She is touched by the fans gestures and warm welcome. She was also worried if everyone had enough time to take photos and wanted fans to be careful. She was very touched today. No wonder is grinning since she arrived

Guest maashi

I wish I was there :-((

BjVUy9wCUAA8MqI.jpg

I hope Eng will have free time tonight to update more news and photos.

nikki89 ... thank you so so so so much for translation. :-*

Press Con 33mins version. cr. 520stars

Being IU's fan is such a privilege. So nice of her to pose for fans when they called out to her.
Lots of fan accounts on weibo says she is very nice/approachable + lots of V poses.

She is also spotted out around the night markets. She on a food spree again. LOL. She and food are inseparable
c480468ajw1eeow2sjauuj20go0m8756.jpg
c480468ajw1eeow2ubbmuj20go0m8aaq.jpg
c480468ajw1eeow30q6xvj20go0m8mxq.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest mumfu

@everyone - kumawo chingu for all the updates and posts, it was fun reading all the tweets flooding in with news of uri IU at the airport, then the press conference. The excitement of Uaena's as IU acknowledged them with waves, smiles and gestures.  It was great to see so many 'fans' waiting to see her at both venues.I felt as if I had shaken hands with her when iumushumushi tweeted us with her news.@edensor - chingu I've been searching hard out for sight or sound of @Eng, I haven't spotted her yet.@nikki89 - kumawo for the translation chingu.@layali - the lady is her translator and possibly mandarin tutor, did you see the picture of the two of them with linked arms at the airport, it was adorable, I'll see if I can find it and post it here. 
What a wonderful welcome to Hong Kong for uri IU so much love for her it's just fantastic.  I would stalk her around the night markets and enjoy all the food too..kekeke!!!.....maybe that's what @Eng is doing as well.

Guest mumfu

This is sooo funny and true to her character.....I love how she remains herself where ever she is.tumblr_n2ui89WYyU1rpa34go3_r3_250.gif      tumblr_n2ui89WYyU1rpa34go1_r2_250.gif

tumblr_n2ui89WYyU1rpa34go5_r1_250.gif     tumblr_n2ui89WYyU1rpa34go6_r1_250.gif  cr - boksungas   

WOAHH...I MISSED THIS T_T...
tumblr_mh37sbwx5n1s3vks9o1_400.gif
thank you so much for the updates @maashi @nikki89 @mumfu @nikki @layali :x
@reign143, you here... welcome to IU's thread..
Gotta search more for the update..
@Eng ... post more photos when you came back :D