[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

[NEWS] -‪#‎IU‬ Recently Suffered From Eating Disorder Bulimia Nervosa__Jul 14, 2014

IU reveals on the July 14th episode of SBS TV's "Healing Camp" that she has always suffered from anxiety and apparently although she suffered from the eating disorder, bulimia nervosa (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa) it was not serious enough to require medical treatment.

Poor IU. I can't read the Korean article, but maybe a nice fan can translate it for us? -admin kpoppa

Korean source article: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014071407365103612

10456021_811568595542874_340722599240033

Source: IU Official Fansite FB

Our poor IU. T_T I'm so sad to hear she had to suffer through that. I knew her diet style was wrong, but I didn't realize it was that bad.

Oh, here's another article. The translation is slightly different from the one I saw on IU's Official Fansite. Poor IU. She's so hard on herself. This article made me cry. T_T

class="content-title"IU Reveals She Received Treatment for Bulimia on “Healing Camp”

Singer IU, who previously talked about receiving pressure from her family before she made her debut, continued sharing her personal battles and has revealed her very personal experience of battling with an eating disorder at the filming for the episode of the SBS show, “Healing Camp.” 

The episode, which will air later tonight, July 14, features the young singer, who really opens up. “My heart was empty. I always felt anxious after I made my debut and from a certain time, I filled the void through food,” said IU. “Rather than feeling good, I always had that feeling of anxiety thinking there’s still something lacking,” continued the singer.

“At that time, I ate until I threw up and I even sought treatment,” revealed IU. 

In this episode, IU also made some curious remarks, claiming that she is an “overrated singer” who really “cheated properly” with her latest album, “Flower Bookmark.”

Find out more about IU’s ordeal and what she really meant by the statements she made on the airing of “Healing Camp” tonight.

Source: Soompi

Oh God...there's so much things in my head after I saw the news...
bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937
we always here for you, IU..
I hope she never through situation like that again..

boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Don't be too hard on yourself, IU...

Please, keep healthy and happy.
IU, jjang !!!

I'll wait for whole story tonight...

I'm waiting for the full story too, bening, but I really felt my heart drop when I read the article. I even cried because of how hard IU is on herself. I hope she can see how amazing she is... but I'm sure Uaenas will make sure she realizes how precious she is.

nikki89 said: Told ya that IU wasn't taking up Nodame. *Dance around* Yoona got the job.http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/yoona-confirmed-as-the-female-lead-for-nodame-cantabile

I'm glad IU's not taking up KBS dramas.. This year's KBS dramas are all not good....

edensor said:
nikki89 said: Told ya that IU wasn't taking up Nodame. *Dance around* Yoona got the job.http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/yoona-confirmed-as-the-female-lead-for-nodame-cantabile

I'm glad IU's not taking up KBS dramas.. This year's KBS dramas are all not good....