[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

nikki89 said: If it was me, I will slowly take that IU photo off the candy, then give the candy to the nearest person or just stick it back on the candy holder.
I'm not a candy person too... LOL
Wait, let me re-phase, I will take all the IU photos off the candy stand...kekeke *keep all for myself*

Luckily you didnt win the signed Qdsuh promo chocolate biscuit... there will be alot of people chasing after you if you ended up eating it all

edensor said: nikki89 said: If it was me, I will slowly take that IU photo off the candy, then give the candy to the nearest person or just stick it back on the candy holder.
I'm not a candy person too... LOL
Wait, let me re-phase, I will take all the IU photos off the candy stand...kekeke *keep all for myself*

Luckily you didnt win the signed Qdsuh promo chocolate biscuit... there will be alot of people chasing after you if you ended up eating it all

nikki89 said: edensor said: Whoss... whos hand in there !! Aaaakkkk....
Edit :Haa haa haa... :">Why Lee Jang Woo gettin more handsome... :">I love that very short hair. match him perfectly :D kekekeke during the press con, there was a segment where they have an acting battle. The task is to show audience how to put on lipstick. IU used her pinky to put some on then rolled her lips. LJW copied IU. JKS did it exaggerately. The host then ask IU which of the two guys lipstick acting that she liked. She said that LJW is cute and JKS is indeed DANGEROUS...lol

Now now I see why... We need to keep a look out for anymore hands
:-B Hahaha. I think I'll have to watch the press con even if I don't understand a word of it. IU is so cute.

@Edensor Do you really not know who had their hand on IU's neck/shoulder? Hahaha. JGS is a touchy fella.... (But look, even in that photo, IU is slightly turned away from him. I wonder if she realizes that or if her actions towards him have been subconscious.)

Guest Fahmida Joyti

Top 4 Best Selling digital Albums so far (as of 7th June):

#1. Akdong Musician PLAY (11 songs)

Debut Sales: 2,524,973

Total Sales: 5,320,045 

Chart Run: 9 weeks

#2 2NE1 Crush (10 songs)

Debut Sales: 1,496,661

Total Sales: 4,904,058

Chart Run: 15 weeks

#3 MC The Max Unveiling (10 songs)

Debut Sales: 1,172,377

Total Sales: 3,330,930

Chart Run: 22 weeks

#4 IU Flower Bookmark (7 songs)

Debut Sales: 1,159,880

Total Sales: 3,001,277

Chart Run: 3 weeks 2 days

nikki89 said: edensor said:
Don'y let any JoU detectives SEE! They'll analyze that single hand moment with TONS JJS' hands on IU's shoulder  2f4.gif2f4.gif2f4.gif2f4.gif2f4.gif kekeke JGS is 'dangerous'.
JJS is just 'cute' with his occasional 'finger pointing'.

The host also ask JGS when is a lady the sexiest. He say when she is sandwiched between the wall and him... Now that's very dangerous...kekeke
Omo... JGS is really dangerous.... Hahaha. I agree with that because I've slowly been affected by him, to be honest. lol. Not from PM because his character was so superficial, but from his other dramas and some of his interviews.

BUT... There is still no comparison between JGS and JJS for IU. Just her body language alone is enough to decipher that. Kekekeke.

Fahmida Joyti said:

Top 4 Best Selling digital Albums so far (as of 7th June):

#1. Akdong Musician PLAY (11 songs)

Debut Sales: 2,524,973

Total Sales: 5,320,045 

Chart Run: 9 weeks

#2 2NE1 Crush (10 songs)

Debut Sales: 1,496,661

Total Sales: 4,904,058

Chart Run: 15 weeks

#3 MC The Max Unveiling (10 songs)

Debut Sales: 1,172,377

Total Sales: 3,330,930

Chart Run: 22 weeks

#4 IU Flower Bookmark (7 songs)

Debut Sales: 1,159,880

Total Sales: 3,001,277

Chart Run: 3 weeks 2 days

that lonely IU flower wreath posted eariler got a signature from IU. I bet IU was like *stretch neck*, ask manager oppa: " Do you see an IU flower wreath???". O I see it, in there, over there, right behind this...LOL

Embedded image permalink
cr.iujapanofficial

Hahaha. I think I'll have to watch the press con even if I don't understand a word of it. IU is so cute.

---

Akina I was wondering why you said press con and realise I typed wrongly. That acting battle happened in the fan meeting, not the press con. My bad.

About the PM Presscon:

FM part 1 : Watch PM short clip
FM Part 2: Draw something that represent your thoughts now ..... (I wonder what IU drew?)

-

hahaha when asked how was LJW's singing
JKS: I feel pressured now
IU: I can just quit being a singer now
(Nooo..... LOL IU not so easy)

-

FM part1: Watch PM short clips, answer Q via drawing
FM part2: Acting battle
FM part3: Interactions&games with fans

-

The scene with IU in Mate house, brushing her teeth brought laughter to the audience.
When ask what she will do in a man house, IU drew a TOOTHBRUSH

-

During par2, host ask them to show how they will put on lipstick, IU used her pinky & ended with a roll of her lips. LJW followed IU. *cont*

-

*cont* JKS exaggeratedly put some on. Host ask IU to choose between the two. IU said LJW is cute & JKS is indeed dangerous which made audience laugh

cr. Sotong_Q Twitter

About the PM Presscon:

FM part 1 : Watch PM short clip

FM Part 2: Draw something that represent your thoughts now

..... (I wonder what IU drew?)

-

hahaha when asked how was LJW's singing

JKS: I feel pressured now

IU: I can just quit being a singer now

(Nooo..... LOL IU not so easy)

-

FM part1: Watch PM short clips, answer Q via drawing

FM part2: Acting battle

FM part3: Interactions&games with fans

-

The scene with IU in Mate house, brushing her teeth brought laughter to

the audience.

When ask what she will do in a man house, IU drew a TOOTHBRUSH

-

During par2, host ask them to show how they will put on lipstick, IU

used her pinky & ended with a roll of her lips. LJW followed IU.

*cont*

-

*cont* JKS exaggeratedly put some on. Host ask IU to choose between the two.

IU said LJW is cute & JKS is indeed dangerous which made audience laugh

cr. Sotong_Q Twitter

Lol..that from nikki's twitter :))

Sotong is nikki :))

About the picture with the IU Flower Guitar and the red arrow on Page 348, I think IU is in this picture, but not near the arrow.  There is a long table in the lower part of the picture and two ladies standing on the camera side of the table (lower left on the photo). 

Between the two ladies is the head of someone sitting on the far side of the table, perhaps signing autographs.  Her hand is brushing away her hair and partly hiding her face.  That might be IU.  Or maybe not. . . .
:-)

LOL. Are you kidding me? I didn't know that! Hahahaha.

Omo I'm been busted. Kekeke

Now now guys we need a round table discussion on your twitter identities. Detective mode ON. Profiling mode ON.

Twitter soompi personality matching starts.

About the picture with the IU Flower Guitar and the red arrow on Page 348, I think IU is in this picture, but not near the arrow.  There is a long table in the lower part of the picture and two ladies standing on the camera side of the table (lower left on the photo). 

Between the two ladies is the head of someone sitting on the far side of the table, perhaps signing autographs.  Her hand is brushing away her hair and partly hiding her face.  That might be IU.  Or maybe not. . . .

:-)

Hmmm I don't think that is IU. The hair looks too short & hair colour looks too red. IU hair is about shoulder length & brown hair. I think it's just the promo table where fans get all their pamphlets etc for the fanmeet. It also doesn't make sense to have the table in between the flower wreath since IU guitar wreath is behind the table. All the wreaths are there for people to see and I don't think security will let anyone behind if IU or the cast is sitting there.