[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I think this haven't posted yet...

[FANCAFE] 140226 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 3) - 3:16 AM

Fan: What kind of shaved ice do you like? *inserts photo of shaved ice*
IU: Ah are you talking about shaved ice? *inserts photo of some brownie ice-cream dessert*

Fan: Jeonju tofu stew!!!! *inserts photo*
IU: Jangdokdae kimchi stew! *inserts photo*

Fan: Is there any song you’ve been listening to recently?? Please recommend a song!! hehe
IU: 500 miles (Note: By https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI?) 

Fan: Delicious isn’t it!! Do you have such a photo too?? *inserts photo of Hershey’s chocolate bars*
IU: LIke this? *inserts photo of Ghana chocolate bars*

Fan: Yangderella says, “Your went up in the rankings again, please donate another selca”! ke
IU: Have I posted this before? *inserts selca* 

Fan: Do you not like cooked egg? Whether it’s fried or boiled or steamed or something.
IU: Poached egg *inserts photo*

Fan: Donut *inserts photo*
IU: Rice cake *inserts photo*

Fan: But hold on.. You don’t seem to have any salad photos? Do you not like grass?
IU: Grass *inserts photo of salad*

IU: kekekeke Let’s go to bed. Goodnight~

Translated by squishy with love

[FANCAFE] 140226 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 4) - 6:42 PM

tumblr_inline_n1ls3ouEnG1qz9xe6.png

Fan: Did you perhaps watch the whole of the Charlie Chaplin movie? The present I gave you last time was not a dvd but blu-ray, so it doesn’t play on your pc… You can watch it on Playstation 3 ^^

IU: I haven’t watched the whole thing but I’m watching bit by bit! Thanks for the really cool gift.

tumblr_inline_n1ls8netLl1qz9xe6.pngtumblr_inline_n1lsa2hkha1qz9xe6.png

Fan: Out of all these, which is the best? *inserts photo of 1) chicken and beer 2) sushi and ramen 3) spicy rice cake and blood sausage*
IU: It’s such a difficult decision to make that I’m frowning.

Translated by squishy with love

Guest kujaichi

Annyeong~

I feel since I was kinda spamming the JJS thread with ot posts, I really should get my, er, bottom into this thread ^^"

I'm really still an IU newbie (I'm listening to Modern Times for some time now and got Last Fantasy yesterday :x ), so please be kind to me! :)

At least all the faces on this page are already familiar, ahaha.

Btw, looking through the booklet of Last Fantasy, I was really (positively) surprised to see that she was actually holding a German book in that one photo :D

And lastly: How can a single person be soo cute and pretty?! >.<

And lastly: How can single p

kujaichi said: Annyeong~ I feel since I was kinda spamming the JJS thread with ot posts, I really should get my, er, bottom into this thread ^^" I'm really still an IU newbie (I'm listening to Modern Times for some time now and got Last Fantasy yesterday :x ), so please be kind to me! :) At least all the faces on this page are already familiar, ahaha. Btw, looking through the booklet of Last Fantasy, I was really (positively) surprised to see that she was actually holding a German book in that one photo :D And lastly: How can a single person be soo cute and pretty?! >.< And lastly: How can single p

Guest kujaichi

@edensor: Ahh, that's just my phone being mean again :((

That lf sesentence is just the beginning from the sentence before, but I was tired of trying to repair my post and was just glad that I had something readable :))