Chae Rim 채림

Admin

hi people.. i've made another MV of DJS but this time, it's my tribute to her mom.. i believe her mom is just the best.. reminds me of my very own mother.. i just put on my favorite scene of them together.. it's when DJ went to her mom's house and sleep over there as she said "to recharge".. i think that's so sweet.. it made me cry :tears:

and here are those MVs that i've made in the past.. i'll just repost them.. again thanks to the people who've watched them..

dal ja's spring - compilation of parodies part 1

dal ja's spring - compilation of parodies part 2

:sweatingbullets:

sorry if the MV's aren't that good.. it's my first time to do so and was just experimenting on some stuff :unsure:

Guest arielcc

^

^

WORD!! he looks ANOREXIC!! I liked him in AAE, but actually I pity his character there but really, he was a great actor but now,, well he really looks anorexic... there must be something wrong tho :unsure:

LOL,, so you are from phils. too,, haahaa~ same here ^-^ me and my sister is rewatching it all over again and i`m thinking of getting a dvd set soon coz i wanna watch it un-dubbed~~ it`s the second time around too, watching AAE but def. i cant get enough of it [:

I think CR is really a great actress, i hope she'd have more projects soon *crosses fingers*

and her birthday is coming up! Wow ^_^

After watching DJS in Korean, I think I really want to get the Eng sub AAE in Korean. Cos the VCD that I bought long time ago had it just in Mandarin and I was so used to listening to it dubbed in mandarin on the Singapore channels. I remembered back then there was some complain that CR actual voice was quite low compared to the one used in dubbing. And for OPSBSY, the dubbing didn't sound great to me either. But watching DJS in Korean was great! Nothing beat listening to their original voices. Unfortunately most DVD/VCDs on sale here only have chinese subtitles which I'm not so fluent in reading :sweatingbullets: . I wonder if buying from Yeasia is going to be much more expensive... :blink:

Me too!! Hope CR will cont with more Kdrama and soon.. :)

Guest fashionista

After watching DJS in Korean, I think I really want to get the Eng sub AAE in Korean. Cos the VCD that I bought long time ago had it just in Mandarin and I was so used to listening to it dubbed in mandarin on the Singapore channels. I remembered back then there was some complain that CR actual voice was quite low compared to the one used in dubbing. And for OPSBSY, the dubbing didn't sound great to me either. But watching DJS in Korean was great! Nothing beat listening to their original voices. Unfortunately most DVD/VCDs on sale here only have chinese subtitles which I'm not so fluent in reading :sweatingbullets: . I wonder if buying from Yeasia is going to be much more expensive... :blink:

Me too!! Hope CR will cont with more Kdrama and soon.. :)

i know what u mean. i ended up with 2 sets each of CR's drama. the first set doesn't have the original korean sound so i ended up buying a second that does. i hate the dubbing....there are actually affordable dvd sets of AAE/Four Sisters with excellent english subbing out in the market now....other than the ones from YA.

i know what u mean. i ended up with 2 sets each of CR's drama. the first set doesn't have the original korean sound so i ended up buying a second that does. i hate the dubbing....there are actually affordable dvd sets of AAE/Four Sisters with excellent english subbing out in the market now....other than the ones from YA.

i also had that problem LoL.. my aunt brought me a DVD of AAE before.. when i watched it, it was chinese dubbed and the english subbing is not that good.. i just got myself the one with korean sound just last week.. i've watched some parts of oh phil young but i did not continue til the end coz theytold me the ending's not that good and i don't know if i shall buy the DVD or not.. <_<

^

^

WORD!! he looks ANOREXIC!! I liked him in AAE, but actually I pity his character there but really, he was a great actor but now,, well he really looks anorexic... there must be something wrong tho :unsure:

LOL,, so you are from phils. too,, haahaa~ same here ^-^ me and my sister is rewatching it all over again and i`m thinking of getting a dvd set soon coz i wanna watch it un-dubbed~~ it`s the second time around too, watching AAE but def. i cant get enough of it [:

I think CR is really a great actress, i hope she'd have more projects soon *crosses fingers*

and her birthday is coming up! Wow ^_^

the AAE rerun here in the philippines is better than the one they had before.. glad they put the original background scores in the scenes.. the airing is even longer.. and i believe this is the uncut version.. :D

Guest arielcc

Wonder if I can find them in Singapore? Cos there was like only one I found in TS in Singapore and not sure how good was the eng sub. Appreciate if you can let me know which are the good ones and i'll try go search. Thanks! :)

Guest dejavupacino

hi dejavu! you're pretty active at the other forums....it's nice to see u post here too :) there isn't any english subbed version of princess shengping available online or on dvd. i wish there were so more ppl can enjoy the drama & our CR. there's only the cantonese/mandarin dvd version available.

Hello, fashionista. I see, thought the same. Guess the only thing I can do is to share more news and pictures of Princess Shengping with Korean fans on DC. Thanks for the reply! ^^

hi dejavu! welcome to the thread, please drop by often :D yep like nat has said there are no english subs for princess shengping, last year a group had interest in fansubbing it but i guess it didn't fall through

Nice to see u, too & thanks for the help. Definitely will pay a visit more often since there are so many stuffs about CR to discover in this thread. U guys are really amazing!! ^^

Guest fashionista

Wonder if I can find them in Singapore? Cos there was like only one I found in TS in Singapore and not sure how good was the eng sub. Appreciate if you can let me know which are the good ones and i'll try go search. Thanks! :)

i'll try to take a digital pic of the versions that i have and post it tomorrow.

here's a video clip of the cast of kangxi celebrating CR's bday. i have not been able to dl it...see if u can try it.

mms://media2.eastday.com/dianbo/news/ylxw/2007/03/ylxw0317-3.wmv

Oh, so they actually had celebrated CR's bday? & I'd thought they did not do their homework when they held the press conf on that day without any mention of her bday! so seems like I've wronged them :lol: Kudos to them for making the effort to brighten up her day :D(but that bday must have been the saddest for her :tears: )

Thanks Nat for searching out the link :P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m19n5o

ah it was nice watching this clip, her character was so sad all the time in the drama

Ahh...thanks cutiepie for the ss link of this & the wrap-up party, you always spoil us :lol:

eeek! HJS certainly don't look good :crazy: My, he must had a hard time in the army :rolleyes: He better take care else the next drama, he could be given the role of CR's papa :w00t:

Yup, to fully appreciate CR's acting, we certainly have to hear her voice too...her emotions are all conveyed thru her eyes, facial expressions, body language & voice. I too bought those vcds with only chinese dubbed in the early days when I first fell in love with her & just grabbed anything that had her name or picture on the cover without checking around ....then only in recent years, I started to grow a little smart & waited for better ones to come along before buying :lol: I had 1 set of chinese dubbed with subs & 1 set of korean version but no subs of Dating Now :rolleyes: so after I've finished the chinese subbed version, I watched the korean version based on my memory of their convo & CR's expressions & voice...my! whenever anyone saw me watching the show, they thought I understand Korean & were amazed :lol: :lol: I'm also searching for korean version of I'm still loving you besides AAE. (Actually I found one of AAE with english sub by PMS...but problem is they also have malay & chinese subs together! so I'm not sure if it's good as afraid the row of words would block the whole picture)

Last but not least, I'm so happy there're so many new friends visiting this thread! Welcome, everybody... :D

thanks for the welcome serene.. it's becoming my habit to visit this thread whenever im online (i'm always online LoL :unsure: )

btw, sorry i have to change the one i posted in youtube on the compilation of the parodies.. i already deleted the first one i made.. here are the new ones:

this time it's more complete.. i base it on the list ovette and the others have provided in the DJS thread.. i'm still uploading the "uncut" version of it to SS.. ill be posting the url soon.. if there's something wrong with it, please do tell me so i could edit it..

and here are some photo of CR's on her birthday during the filming of kangxi.. sorry it's not HQ..

1-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

5-1.jpg

awe she was really touched.. her birthday's fast approaching... :D

thank you fashionista and cutiepie for the video link..

Guest fashionista

oh that's nice.. thanks in advance.. :D

this is the cover for the four sisters with english sub. if u look on the binder, it has 2 stars on the very top. the 2 stars logo is also on the bottom of the cover. that's the maker. on the back, it'll say the english sub was courtesy of YA. i guess they got it from YA.

pict0248wr6.jpg

i found out this morning my sis lend her friend the english sub AAE so i couldn't take a pic of it. i found a small pic of the cover of the dvd set w/eng sub at coolwin. i hope it'll do. there are actually 2 covers for the good eng sub. this one and another one that's similar. the only difference is the cover is lighter in color.

a1639.jpg

Guest fashionista

13402106bb4.jpg

51286545hq6.jpg

25604283cn0.jpg

63025373lc7.jpg

27673776sk9.jpg

credits TREE/lovechaelim

b3debe5b6dca4d1b9ce907apu1.jpg

b6d9a971054b4b768fd43d8np3.jpg

b07ca213d2c0c77e527e12bpt8.jpg

b20e60d8ec14a7183b9b5a7es2.jpg

b49c20407f13222abfd0762cv8.jpg

b361f2679236bb72bd3b2ffza4.jpg

b807336c107a4d9e3decdb5gu7.jpg

b51874274a984c531d5366fxy4.jpg

b86451702bca4de68246d63bc8.jpg

bb1ac671cb5c0e3c5ce166eol9.jpg

bb2ee89186898be32ab5273jp0.jpg

bb20c589bd83ffbbdfc3af6wh1.jpg

bbd483cf86efa4202154ec2cq3.jpg

bd48cf2021f95d10204a3adrv0.jpg

be44fc4487e1ddcff7f0407ie2.jpg

be310560fe79eaa99d95956jz0.jpg

bebba485e806682ac94b6baib1.jpg

bef278ef34d63cad47ce7d7ii4.jpg

bf6e1e3846c5e077b2b5a89sj6.jpg

bf84801758e8ccdfe52c97bbj8.jpg

I love SD’s expression…:lol:

b07020bb385695570083d39hb6.jpg

credits Xiao J/lovechaelim

-----

off topic: cutiepie, check out HIT. it's good. i'm not a fan of the leads but it's good. no wonder it's number one in its time slot.

wow :rolleyes: so many pics, never get enough of this drama.

Any recommendation for current dramas? HM, The Devil, HIT and etc , any one started to follow with these new drama. please recommend.

I need to divert my addiction to something else, if not, my mind still thinking of DJS. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ovette

^

^

i though HIT was good too! it's comparable to white tower coz theyre more on the professional dramas.

i tried to watch HIT live during the first episode, i saw HyunJung is kind of the funny but serious detective.

cant wait for Mawang as well... it's like a dark drama for me. i like it because it's so mysterious :)

Guest fashionista

wow :rolleyes: so many pics, never get enough of this drama.

Any recommendation for current dramas? HM, The Devil, HIT and etc , any one started to follow with these new drama. please recommend.

I need to divert my addiction to something else, if not, my mind still thinking of DJS. :sweatingbullets:

so many ppl are suffering from the DJS syndrome. so far, no anecdotes available. the pics will have to do for now. :)

i've watched 2 episodes of H!M and will watch the 2nd of HIT later on today. i will continue to watch both of these drama. i'm not a fan of GHJ but this time, the role she's playing seems to fit her. her previous dramas flopped...mainly cuz i don't think she was right for the roles. i like HJW's character in HIT...not your typical DA. H!M is very much like a cartoonish comedy. LDH's over-the-top facial expressions will crack u up...it can either be a bad thing or a good thing, depending on how much u like her. if u like her in MG, you'll like her here cuz it's pretty much the same type of character...just more exaggerated. I'm giving up watching que sera sera but my sis is still continuing with it after ep 2. it's the worst of the 3. i'll check out witch amusement, thank you and the devil tomorrow. i'll put in my 2 cents then.