Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest Bamidele

OMO OMO what is going on is she leaving, aigoo someone tell us updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God no.......years later, don't leave TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fashionista

OMO OMO what is going on is she leaving, aigoo someone tell us updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God no.......years later, don't leave TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from what i read at the chinese boards, she did leave but return 2 years later. i'll post more once i get the details.

Guest Bamidele

from what i read at the chinese boards, she did leave but return 2 years later. i'll post more once i get the details.

Is DJ crazy how could she leave him?????? :sweatingbullets: So she comes back but why leave, updates are apreciated. Thanks FASHIONISTA

It looks like he is opening the bento shop, maybe they had two years to make their dreams come true

Guest fashionista

Is DJ crazy how could she leave him?????? :sweatingbullets: So she comes back but why leave, updates are apreciated. Thanks FASHIONISTA

the girl usually stay after the guy declare his love for her in most k-dramas. but then again, this isn't like most k-dramas. anyways, i think it's smart of her to leave despite it all. it's not like she didn't come back. she made a commitment when she told Kang leader she wanted the opportunity to go abroad. DJ's not the kind of person to back out of a commitment. she's an independent woman afterall. if it's true love, it'll be there when she returns...as in this case.

Guest Bamidele

the girl usually stay after the guy declare his love for her in most k-dramas. but then again, this isn't like most k-dramas. anyways, i think it's smart of her to leave despite it all. it's not like she didn't come back. she made a commitment when she told Kang leader she wanted the opportunity to go abroad. DJ's not the kind of person to back out of a commitment. she's an independent person afterall. if it's true love, it'll be there when she returns...as in this case.

ur right, but I just hate the years after in k-dramas, but I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fashionista

ur right, but I just hate the years after in k-dramas, but I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i didn't think they were gonna go the 2 year later route. i read that ppl were disappointed with the lack of sweet scenes between DJ/TB. they sort of expected it since DJ/TB ended up together again in ep 21...but his didn't happen.

Guest cutiepie

yeah, i didn't think they were gonna go the 2 year later route. i read that ppl were disappointed with the lack of sweet scenes between DJ/TB. they sort of expected it since DJ/TB ended up together again in ep 21...but his didn't happen.

i watched it live for the first time..too bad i got disconnected midway and couldn't stop buffering thereafter

yeah i was expecting more DJ/TB scenes but i'm just glad everything worked out for the characters and got a happy ending...we did get many sweet scenes between DJ/TB throughout the series already so i'm not too disappointed

okay back to sleep, haha

before i forget..ngs from last week

ng8 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wyfcqt

Guest fashionista

i watched it live for the first time..too bad i got disconnected midway and couldn't stop buffering thereafter

yeah i was expecting more DJ/TB scenes but i'm just glad everything worked out for the characters and got a happy ending...we did get many sweet scenes between DJ/TB throughout the series already so i'm not too disappointed

okay back to sleep, haha

i think maybe ppl's expectation for the ending was too high. they were looking forward to many sweet scenes between the couple but didn't get it....not until the very end unfortunately.

btw, thanks for uploading the ng with subbed for serene and the others. i'm almost done dl-ing my ep 21/ng :) my morning is just getting started.

Guest Bamidele

Even though the ending isn't the way we wanted we can all still say that Dal Ja's Spring isn't like any k-drama we've seen, and I think that we can expect even better dramas from the cast nd production people!!!!

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think that this drama has more sweet scenes than most do, if we need to see them watch previous eps!!!!!

i think maybe ppl's expectation for the ending was too high. they were looking forward to many sweet scenes between the couple but didn't get it....not until the very end unfortunately.

btw, thanks for uploading the ng with subbed for serene and the others. i'm almost done dl-ing my ep 21/ng :) my morning is just getting started.

I read from other board ppl are disappointed with the ending. Somehow, i love the ending, and I love the last drawing whereby both of them holding hand together under one umbrella. They unite as one to face trials, difficulties in life ahead of them. There are so much thoughts in this drama and I am really not good in word.

After 11 weeks of following this drama, i think I can finally get a good night sleep and looking forward to her next drama. Hopefully, it will not be long. :rolleyes:

I read from other board ppl are disappointed with the ending. Somehow, i love the ending, and I love the last drawing whereby both of them holding hand together under one umbrella. They unite as one to face trials, difficulties in life ahead of them. There are so much thoughts in this drama and I am really not good in word.

After 11 weeks of following this drama, i think I can finally get a good night sleep and looking forward to her next drama. Hopefully, it will not be long. :rolleyes:

i think the ending is just fine and is great.. it's not the typical ending story which makes it different from other series.. it makes us think right? a lot of people thought of romance all through out ep 22, but it didn't happen.. come to think of it, the ending is more of reality than of fantasy...

Guest amane~matsuo

omomomomo~~

its already past midnight here. watched DJS earlier at KBS world tonight~

and I was wondering how the ending went..getting tearay-eyed just seeing the caps!!! thanks a lot fashionista!

....as for me,, the years after in k-dramas is ok. coz i believe love is not measured with time, and no matter how many years may pass, if you really love someone then the days, months, years will go by but still you believe in that love you have and in the end that love will overcome the years... eigoo~~ its just that am a hopeess romantic.. sheesh!

really wanna watch the last 2 EPS Awready..

ㅠ__ㅠ

I kind of expected this ending even though I hoped it wouldn't happen this way. I was hoping at least TB would actually go abroad together, but yeah, then he wouldn't be able to fulfill his own dream. I guess the drama is about being together but still chasing after each individual's dreams. I'm fine with that, the only thing is, I agree with DJ's mum, becos of her age. She goes away for two years and she comes back and she's 35. Sure TB is just 29. But her biological clock is almost at the end of the road. Well maybe they don't want kids and TB's fine with that? I don't know. Is a career so important? Well, I guess many of you would shoot me down for asking that question, but I'm a mum who decided her career is not as important as her family and I have never regretted that decision. From watching DJ, she's a diehard romantic, and I think she's probably very traditional about her values so it surprises me that she goes ahead with her plan and leaves him for two years just like that. Just my two cents.

Guest amane~matsuo

I dunno, but I'm satisfied with the ending, I actually watched the last 10 mins of EP22 and my gahh..

I was crying with joy, my heart is burstinggg! aigoo!!! this drama made me crazy.. heehee. I love it. ^___^

Guest Bamidele

I kind of expected this ending even though I hoped it wouldn't happen this way. I was hoping at least TB would actually go abroad together, but yeah, then he wouldn't be able to fulfill his own dream. I guess the drama is about being together but still chasing after each individual's dreams. I'm fine with that, the only thing is, I agree with DJ's mum, becos of her age. She goes away for two years and she comes back and she's 35. Sure TB is just 29. But her biological clock is almost at the end of the road. Well maybe they don't want kids and TB's fine with that? I don't know. Is a career so important? Well, I guess many of you would shoot me down for asking that question, but I'm a mum who decided her career is not as important as her family and I have never regretted that decision. From watching DJ, she's a diehard romantic, and I think she's probably very traditional about her values so it surprises me that she goes ahead with her plan and leaves him for two years just like that. Just my two cents.

I agree and disagree with you, as a woman I think that it important to pursue your dreams, but for me I think that when I'm ready to get married what comes after being s family would be more important. For Dal Ja those two years were kind of her time, I was against her going away but I understand it more. I think the show gives hope to those women in their thirties who see themselves as incapable of falling in love and meeting some special, those women who think all they have are their careers have a chance to dream and to hope that they still have time, that there is still possibilities. On the whole biological clock thing, I also thought about that but look at her unnie, and look at SJ, age doesn't mean she can't have kids, we tend to think to much but I think they have a long and happy life ahead of them. To me this show has many lessons that I can't even mention half of them. To me I feel like this show is about how when we least expect it good things and people can come into our lives and change it for the better. That dreams are just as important as love. That love is timeless and if it is true it will endure the distance till you meet up again. That love doesn't have any physical or mental boundaries to it. That love is only the foundation to build upon, it takes more than love to make and keep a relationship, but love is the key to unlocking the door. That we need to stop assuming things and just find out the truth. That we all have room to grow and expand ourselves. That loving a person is sometimes painful, and sometimes you will hurt but that is what love is about not just the happiness of it but the pain of it. God I'm getting emotional and talking to much...last thing is that it taught me not to give up hope, to live my life independently, seeking my dreams and believe that somewhere in this vast world someone will one day come into my life and show me the meaning of what it is to love and be loved.

AJA AJA FIGHTING DJS!!!! (Listen to track 15 on ost)

oh DJS is over now we have for CR's upcoming projects haha.. i did another MV of DJS

<<< im experimenting on some stuff so please bear with it haha.. i just want to share it with you guys.. im not yet good in doing MVs but im doing my best... :)

Guest amane~matsuo

Aww, very nice bamidele

As for me, this drama is very memorable too~ makes you realize that age isnt a barrier for love, romance has nothing to do with age, like Sae Do said, "So what if he's 6years younger?" So, the important thing is, if you love someone there will be no doubts, and dont think too much of what others might say. It also teaches many things about women, career-wise and morality-wise.

That's all I can say for now, am just too happy, heehee. Will def. write a review for DJS!! ^-^