Chae Rim 채림

Admin

yay!!! she's going to stay right to the end!

tks for the news! was anticipating for it the whole day..

now i can resume watching DJS... :phew:

*was thinking of boycoting this show after epi 20... i'm such a bad fan..* lol

Guest fashionista

yay!!! she's going to stay right to the end!

tks for the news! was anticipating for it the whole day..

now i can resume watching DJS... :phew:

*was thinking of boycoting this show after epi 20... i'm such a bad fan..* lol

boycott??? :lol: i would've been picketing right behind ya!

Guest amane~matsuo

20070307105548akt1.jpg

20070307120917awf0.jpg

I like her fashion style~ dalja's [: very casual yet comfy and also seon ju's fashion style, hers is classic and glam looking by the way.. the girls in DJS really has an eye for fashion ^_^

Guest ovette

yes i agree so much! the layers and mixing of colors, it so nice to watch, adds color to the drama lol

and ChaeRim was so goooood in ep19! :) i cried so much when she was 'in bed with TaeBong' and also when she was sooooo worried at the hospital

Guest fashionista

serene, i just woke up n saw that you're uploading the caps. thanks for doing that!

cutiepie, ep 19 w/chinese sub just came out with the 7th NG (which is actually the interview we were hoping they'd subbed)!

084006023_L.jpg

084008133_L.jpg

084008130_L.jpg

084007047_L.jpg

084008129_L.jpg

084007046_L.jpg

source: kbs

Ratings for Ep 19

TNS

Korea #7 - 17.5 (-0.7)

Seoul #7 - 17.5 (-.06)

AGB

Korea #7 - 17.9 (+0.1)

Seoul #6 - 19.6 (+0.6)

200703080958441117_1.jpg

Guest cutiepie

cutiepie, ep 19 w/chinese sub just came out with the 7th NG (which is actually the interview we were hoping they'd subbed)!

yeah i was so happy when i saw it!

thanks serene for posting pics too!

Yunyega interview chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wyfcqt

hopefully i will be able to upload ep19 soon, stupid ss is crashing on me, trying to upload for 2nd time now

Lol... please don't mention, Nat & cutiepie...seeing you guys working hard to give us all the goodies, I too feel motivated to contribute whatever little bit I can :P Thank you for the ep19 & Yunyega interwiew upload...oooh can't wait to watch the interview though not so sure abt ep19...Nat, is it 'safe' to watch it now with ep18? I'm so depressed knowing our poor DJ's suffering from all the uncertainties about TB's feelings for her :tears: ...Boy! she must be exhausted! & I'm so pissed off with TB's 'inaction' in terms of articulating his thoughts from reading all the comments :fury: & it juz brought up my memory of DJ's retort at the hospital in a previous ep (can't remember which) "Don't try to act cool in front of me. Though all other girls will be swooning over, it doesn't work with me!" (can't remember every word, though the meaning is there) :rolleyes:

Guest fashionista

ep19 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxm3xs

TNS Ratings for ep20

Korea #9 - 16.5

Seoul #10 - 16.1

yup. it's from ep 20. when DJ said she was tire twice...then said "let's break up, ok?" "let's break up"...i can actually feel those lines. CR's sooooooooooooooooo good at delivering her lines.

AGB Ratings for ep 20

Korea: 17.6

Seoul 18.7

Lol... please don't mention, Nat & cutiepie...seeing you guys working hard to give us all the goodies, I too feel motivated to contribute whatever little bit I can :P Thank you for the ep19 & Yunyega interwiew upload...oooh can't wait to watch the interview though not so sure abt ep19...Nat, is it 'safe' to watch it now with ep18? I'm so depressed knowing our poor DJ's suffering from all the uncertainties about TB's feelings for her :tears: ...Boy! she must be exhausted! & I'm so pissed off with TB's 'inaction' in terms of articulating his thoughts from reading all the comments :fury: & it juz brought up my memory of DJ's retort at the hospital in a previous ep (can't remember which) "Don't try to act cool in front of me. Though all other girls will be swooning over, it doesn't work with me!" (can't remember every word, though the meaning is there) :rolleyes:

i'd hold off watching them (18, 19, 20) until next week. ep 19 is "safe" but ep 20 just leaves you all upset again. i'm saving 20 until next week (i'd watched clips of it instead). i'm just so amaze at how DJ can maintain her composure in so many of the scenes. i know i wouldn't be able to do that. i'm not the explosive type...but i'd get my thoughts across in a diplomatic/tactful way nonetheless. it's just not healthy holding everything in. no wonder DJ is so tire at the end of ep 20.

funny u mention the word "inaction" on TB's part. i read sooooooo many comments on ppl mentioning that. i thought about it myself. yes, TB has done lots of stuff to show his love for DJ, but there are so many scenes in the last 4 episodes that show that he was very inactive when he should've done more to help alleviate the pressure she was feeling. DJ's character has been pretty consistent in the drama thus far. she's secure in work but insecure in love. she has an active imagination and has a tendency to doubt herself when it comes to love. it's all a part of her weakness. all these are obvious and known to TB. i find it strange how the writer have changed TB to more of an introvert than he was during the first 10 - 12 episodes of the drama. the old TB would've seen right through Su Jin. when she rested her head on his shoulder, he would've not only tell her to cut it out but would've done more. when she told him to let her rest 5 more minutes cuz she'd waited for a whole year, he would've laughed and tell her she'd just broke off her engagement recently so how is it possible she'd waited a year? at the dinner table, TB just sat there and watch an uncomfortable DJ as his mom, ex and other family members talk and laugh...doing absolutely nothing. when TB sees that DJ is stressed out, unhappy and bothered about something, he should've insisted for her to spill the beans. the old TB would. instead, he just let it go. yes, DJ's insecurities is a problem she needs to deal with...but TB needs to step up too. he needs to take that "risk" and wear his love for DJ on his sleeve...so to speak. anyhoo, both parties are at fault here for not being able to communicate like they once did.

2 new pics from kbs

this pic totally makes me sad.

084007049_L.jpg

084007048_L.jpg

Guest fashionista

KBS-LA will start broadcasting DJS on March 14 at 9:40pm.

LA residents can check their local KBS station for the exact channel. mine happens to be 44.

HQ pic of ending panel for ep 20

c21wa9.jpg

i'm only up to epi 17.

purposely am not going to watch the rest of the epi... :sweatingbullets:

the story line is getting frustrating, and there's only 2 epis left!

pls PD...give us a happy ending! ;):)

seeing CR with those tears... one can really feel for her.

it seems like she's giving up... :(

Guest fashionista

i'm only up to epi 17.

purposely am not going to watch the rest of the epi... :sweatingbullets:

the story line is getting frustrating, and there's only 2 epis left!

pls PD...give us a happy ending! ;):)

seeing CR with those tears... one can really feel for her.

it seems like she's giving up... :(

that's smart of u to put off. i've already watched 18/19, but will hold off on 20 though. Dj is giving up. she's too tire. just imagine being in the middle and everyone around is telling u this and that. her mom wants her to tell tb to get marry. his mom tells her not to rush him and let him focus on his career. his ex is taunting her with crap. the problem with her work place just added to the stress. i totally feel for her. when she utter the words "i'm tire". u can tell she really is. kudos to CR for being so convincing!

i'm sure they'll give us a happy ending.