The Rose

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker

conversebunny - I used to have that problem, but I gradually found the right distance from the mic through practicing often. I have to move closer for lower/softer parts, and I back up a bit for the louder parts. Try to start out about two or three inches away? It depends on the sensitivity of your mic. Try to find a feel for it on your own ^^

animagelet - if I ever learn to pronounce korean correctly and without embarrassment, I'll try it XD

JJames - I think a duet would be beautiful =) I'd love to hear that as well.

hepdmc - maybe I changed from head voice to chest voice too suddenly or weirdly..stuff like that xD;; thanks for catching something!

Thao.N - lol maybe I'll try out to sing it at graduation this year, for my school ^^

luvjunjin0819 - you're wayy too nice T__T; SING SOMETHING SOON!! ^^

littlebabytina16 - XD I can't keep myself away from singing.

KoweanTeddie - haha welcome to soompi! very true, being young does not equal being stupid XD

Thanks for listening, all! I appreciate your feedback. ^_^

Guest JAYE'DORE.

wow! you have such a beautiful voice! *puts the rose on repeat* haha nice nice voice.. i can listen to it all day.. haha you can be my inspiration =] GOOD LUCK! keep singin =]

Guest Ocean-J

hi.. this song was nice... i loved ur voice... OMG... o-ya about u singing 'believe' by rachel lampa... are u planning to do the others from tamia and kylie dean? just curious that's all.... hope i'm not sounding rude ... but yeah... ^_^... continue on... i love ur voice.. so prettyy

Guest Memories

Wow ok this may sound repetitive but I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!! hahaah it's so beautiful and you sound so perfect for this song. I never heard of it before but love cozz of you =). I love the lyrics too. You should become a singer if you aren't one already =P.

Archived