Korean Celeb Photos Forum Is Cluttering.. O__o

In case some people miss suejinners' post from the previous page:

Okay, settle down everyone. I do not want some of you to start arguing again in here.

The moderators are aware of how the k-celeb pic forums is cluttering and also know about the problems within some of the "official couple" threads. We are still discussing how we should approach this problem. So please be patient with us.

I personally feel like that the main point of sharing photos of korean celebrities have been pushed away into something else. Like I said before something will be done about this issue.

- - - - -

There should be a Entertainment News section, and a separate forum for these pairings thread.

Suggestions for this can go here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=250102

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel2nyt

I personally feel like that the main point of sharing photos of korean celebrities have been pushed away into something else. Like I said before something will be done about this issue.

remember last year.. (yes it was only last year)

when the first posts in that forum was the latest pictures of celebrities during award shows, events etc

i have a lot of memories in that forum because that was the first part of soompi i really got into

i actually posted a lot of topics there but i seldom go there anymore because it's so cluttered, and my head actually aches when i go there, it's so hard to find topics

it's so much easier to navigate the other celeb photos forum than the korean celeb photo forum

Guest safelittlethoughts

remember last year.. (yes it was only last year)

when the first posts in that forum was the latest pictures of celebrities during award shows, events etc

i have a lot of memories in that forum because that was the first part of soompi i really got into

i actually posted a lot of topics there but i seldom go there anymore because it's so cluttered, and my head actually aches when i go there, it's so hard to find topics

it's so much easier to navigate the other celeb photos forum than the korean celeb photo forum

Yes, last year. I miss that time. :tears:

And the other celeb photos forum is stricter than the korean celebs forum; you need a thread with more pictures than discussion, and you can't bump threads that didn't receive any replies in three months or more.

After reading the new replies, I just realized how much of a hassle "couples" pairings are. Like different threads are having wars in their signatures, and some are pretty much "showing off" the "couple". I still believe that these "couple" threads should be temporarily ban or something. If someone didn't make the first pairing thread, none of this would've happened. The signature bashing is still considered bashing, and it's breaking a soompi rule.

Another thing, there are these individual pairing threads that are popping out of nowhere when they should CLEARLY be discussed in that official thread. For example (and please keep in mind that this isn't true. I just needed an example without pointing the finger), there's a Big Bang and KARA official couple thread. Someone makes an individual Seungri and Hara couple thread even though there's already a Big Bang and KARA thread. What's the point of creating another thread when all you're going to do is spam?

The only couple threads that are allowed should be the ones that are 100% real, like both celebrities already confirmed that they're dating or married.

But we'll wait for our moderators for the final results.

Guest Bebe_Ji

I'm getting really richard simmons off in the korean celeb picture thread.

all those random pairing threads and boyfriend threads are useless in there.

it has nothing to do with korean celeb picture because most of them are spazzing spam.

do these people have to pair up every member in every pop group together?

I would like to see updates on news with pictures that actually matters.

I'm tired of going in there and seeing all those useless threads.

sorry guys.

Guest hellakoo

You actually went through the thread and looked for the post of kilaalaa. I remember faintly that Taesu fans never did bash on kilaalaa so I was questioning the authenticity of his/her words on the issue. I'm glad you brought it up because otherwise misleading info can be interpreted the wrong way by people who do not know the truth behind the story. If one considers that as bashing, one is being too overly sensitive in the first place.

I know about the bashing LaBelle part too. I do browse through both threads occasionally and I believe one person said LaBelle is such a liar and whoever believes her is stupid or blind.

Some were even rejoicing in the power of SNSD antis personal member info pages. I recently spotted a sig from a Suyin fan too who was having a message that was challenging against the rules of soompi about its censorship. That person was so much of an SNSD hater. It scares me.

I think if some fans are unhappy we are mixing this issue into the thread with no relevance, another thread could be started to talk about the issue openly.

aww. I changed my signature. =( i think I'll change it back.

but yeah you are definitely talking about me.

and I was challenging soompi's extreme censorship.

My original signature was "fake looks, fake voices, fake manners"

and then I had edited sone's power of nine signature to the power of antis.

but some ridiculous mod changed it.

so what if I'm an anti of snsd? what exactly does that have to do with you personally?

groups are groups get over it. your idols have nothing to do with it.

and what does it have to do with anything that I'm a suyin fan? if I wasn't a suyin fan what would you say about me?

because I don't think me liking suyin and me hating snsd have anything to do with each other.

I don't hate taesu because I hate snsd.

I don't like taesu because I ship suyin. Simple as that.

Guest &anita_*

but yeah you are definitely talking about me.

and I was challenging soompi's extreme censorship.

My original signature was "fake looks, fake voices, fake manners"

and then I had edited sone's power of nine signature to the power of antis.

but some ridiculous mod changed it.

so what if I'm an anti of snsd? what exactly does that have to do with you personally?

groups are groups get over it. your idols have nothing to do with it.

and what does it have to do with anything that I'm a suyin fan? if I wasn't a suyin fan what would you say about me?

because I don't think me liking suyin and me hating snsd have anything to do with each other.

I don't hate taesu because I hate snsd.

I don't like taesu because I ship suyin. Simple as that.

^not to be rude, but a mod is already taking care of this "issue"

Okay, settle down everyone. I do not want some of you to start arguing again in here.

The moderators are aware of how the k-celeb pic forums is cluttering and also know about the problems within some of the "official couple" threads. We are still discussing how we should approach this problem. So please be patient with us.

and honestly, you being an anti of snsd has nothing to do w/ this issue, and no one said that what you wrote was personal o_o but im guessing that your sig broke the rules of soompi, and im sorry but the mod isnt ridiculous for changing your sig..its against the soompi rules to bash..

anyways, i think your starting unnecessary arguments..no one is talking about snsd and antis in here. Bring it up with the mods if you have a problem.

btw poop-shoop-a loop, i think your topic made such a weird turn lol o_O but i agree with everything you said on the first page. and im glad mods are working on this issue.

And i agree, last year was great, but this year there are lots of unnecessary things in KCP. But mods you are doing great (:

Guest hellakoo

^not to be rude, but a mod is already taking care of this "issue"

and honestly, you being an anti of snsd has nothing to do w/ this issue, and no one said that what you wrote was personal o_o but im guessing that your sig broke the rules of soompi, and im sorry but the mod isnt ridiculous for changing your sig..its against the soompi rules to bash..

anyways, i think your starting unnecessary arguments..no one is talking about snsd and antis in here. Bring it up with the mods if you have a problem.

I didn't read that post until after I read the post that I quoted.

So this is going to be the last thing I have to say about anything in this thread.

The only reason I posted anything about snsd and suyin/taesu is because the post that I quoted was directly related to me.

As in she was talking about my signature specifically.

So I chose to address that. I was replying to her post not the entire thread okay?

Guest Kiddo214

Don't worry. Mods are informed about your "challenging" ways. It'll be soon before they edit your siggy again. :)

It's one thing to be an anti. It's another to be immature and unreasonable about it. Choose whichever way you want to flow.

No I don't think you hate Taesu because you hate SNSD. It's the opposite actually from what I think. You hate Taesu because Taesu is challenging Suyin, therefore you have come to hate SNSD because of Taesu.

Let's stop arguing and leave it to the mods, shall we?

It's also against the rules to have multiple accounts on soompi.

--

I'm sorry to others if the issue was brought back up. I only intend to answer to hellakoo's post. :)

I hope the issue will be dropped now. Peace!

Guest hellakoo

Don't worry. Mods are informed about your "challenging" ways. It'll be soon before they edit your siggy again. :)

It's also against the rules to have multiple accounts on soompi.

I don't have multiple accounts on soompi thanks. When I say "back by popular demand" I'm referring to my signature.

What exactly can the mods do about my signature right now? All i'm saying is i think that i should be allowed to express my opinion about snsd - nothing wrong with that.

Thank you mods~~ the first steps to bringing the k-celebs photo section back to its previous state is finally being taken into action..^^

hopefully in time, the k-photos forum will eventually move back to how it used to be.

I personally feel like that the main point of sharing photos of korean celebrities have been pushed away into something else.

I feel this way as well.

Guest inyeon.

^ same. its not even sharing kpop photos anymore. =/

thank you mods for closing all the coupling threads in the korean photo section. :D <3

I personally feel like that the main point of sharing photos of korean celebrities have been pushed away into something else.

I definitely agree and I really hope that the photo section will be like how it used to be back then. I miss seeing a bunch of your picture updates on the front page :P

Guest cosmiclatte

The closed coupling threads I saw made my day. Looking forward to browsing the kcelebs photos section like before. Thanks :3

^ same here. i remember coming in the kceleb photo's section and you'd get a good variety of photo threads. made it fun too. now it feels different.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

if i'm not wrong

the first pairing thread made in photo section is WONDERBANG after their special stage,then all the other pairings/coupling threads were made....i think it is becoming a big mess in photo section

i have no problem with couples thread,but i suggest making a new section for those threads

i saw the locked threads,what about WGM couple threads?

it can get a pass?

Guest lovemelody.

^

The We Got Married topics are allowed for now. The problem with the WGM topics is the amount of spam. Please, no personal conversations. Stick to posting pictures and comments about the couples themselves.

Guest safelittlethoughts

Thank you mods! The k-celeb photos forum looks so organized now.

And now I think it's time to close this thread. There's already tensions already that's not even related to the topic. *ahem

Yes, the Wonder Bang thread did have both talk and photos, but they're not a real couple. That thread also had some fanfictions posted in there and that created more talk. Most pairing photos are either manips, them standing near each other, from variety shows, and special stages.

Archived