{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH i LOVE TAEC!!!! i love those gifs...thanks.

and I think I found his facebook ages ago, I'm pretty sure it was his but I didn't care to add him lol. but he apparently had like 117 or something friend requests (someone screencapped from Wild Bunny) so I don't think he bothers accepting any

but anyways....he is so SEXY. goodness.

Guest veralee

^

i suppose he got too many requests to accept... =x

those gifs are LOVE!!! <3

jus a random qn....

anyone here ever saw your gifts to him on any show/performance??

=x

Guest yalaiponthai

he is jus LOVE!!!

he is such a sweet boy <3

i dun wan Wild Bunny to end =(

i'm looking forward to it every week...

><"

LOL

well.. since i`m crazy for the boys..

i looked closely to his name on his laptop and it spelled out like this...

Taec Yeon Ok

i searched it up, and only 3 results... GAH I UNNO WHICH ONE THO XDDD

btw, i actually think i found Jay`s..

the profile pic, looks like the old 'gangsta' jay XD

Well actually some user in this forum named minjy o rsomething like that knows he acct though ahhha tks anways! : D

LOL

Taec Yeon Ok

Haha, actually some user from this forum named minjy ii think, knows his profile though. but tks! (:

Guest maha_love

LOL

Taec Yeon Ok

hey hon plz if you know his cyworld could u let me know its adress? i searched on the 1st page but i didn't find it;; and i tried to go through junsu's cy to get to his but im not even sure if this http://www.cyworld.com/jsvoice is the real junsu either!

Guest ohhlalakelly

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7056/d008...9934d0a8f09.jpg

OK TAECYEON. WHY ARE YOU SOOO HOT?!?!?!??! YOU SLEAZE BALL FULL OF LOVE! I was so mad they didn't zoom up on Taec when this happened. The whole performance was so damn boring, I was hoping to see some Taec during this shot. But no... they focused on Jae and his chest. I'm sorry cameraman, Taec has a better bod. Please also zoom up on him at least once next time. kthnx.

REQUEST: If you're going to post a lot of pictures. Can you please put them in a codebox? These pages are lagging like mad.

Thank you for the pictures. I've been MIA from this thread for a while too. I haven yet to see that performance though. But I do love Taec and BJY together. ^^ Taec looks so good with that hairstyle, haha. I love itttt. It shows his greasiness. xP

Guest sweetkiss

Today (9/11)'s performance at Music Bank with Baek Ji Young Link

I think it's the first time any of the members were seen since Jaebum left. :(

Taek looks so sad T_T and he looks like he lost weight. and he missed the cue where he starts singing again and takes off his sunglasses at the end like he normally does T_____T this makes me really sad. x___x

200909120808171001_1.jpg

@ SUPERSTAR

this may seem like a super late reply.yeah,i just found it on youtube.

someone was kind enough to send me the mp3,so all is gooood.

anyhoooo.

is it for reaals?taec really has a facebook acct??

that is soooo cool.

@SUPERSTAR

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

he really lost weight.. and look so *can't find words to put in*

it just hurt my heart.... it's so heart aching.... =(((

the usual smiles are gone........ =(((

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@AYAH07

i have to mp3, you wan to leave me with ur email? or msn? =)

PM me~

well.. i believe he does have one... but yea... it's his personal one i suppose....

=x

yeah usually he looks sleazier and looks like he's having more fun. it was still a good performance though but you can tell he wasn't himself. he didn't even take off his glasses...

btw I hate the outfits they give him....lol.

and when he does his rap in I Hate You at the Korean Wave festival he looked sooo pissed. usually he looks angry at that part anyways but it was extra pissed this time. and I'm sure that wasn't just for show.

^EXACTLY.

There was just so much anger burning in his eyes. He was clearly on rage and didn't bother to hide his feelings at all.

There was so much venom and loathed in his voice that i felt his bitterness too T_T. Taec seeing you like that make me realize that you do have your inner beast instead of just showing how happy you are always.

It's okay to show your anger Taec. We are all hurt too.

I just watched the Mubank performance and yeah, you can tell he wasn't really into it. He wasn't as energetic as usual. You can tell he was just like 'whatever' about the performance. But it's understandable seeing as how what he and the other boys are going through. T-T

As for the Korean Wave festival performance, I agree with you touchthesky. Taec did look AND sound pissed during his rap. My heart was aching seeing him and the others hurting so much. T_T Gah.

Stay strong, Taec! <3

He's definitely lost weight and seems...different. You can feel everything he's probably bottling up in that performance. It's hard for fans to think of 2PM without JB but I bet it's even tougher for the rest of 2PM :(

Archived