{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest she-smiles

My sharing of Taec's photos are limited, since I am very selfish with him. Forgive me. :P

e0092053_4a02803618b1e.jpg

e0055745_4a06014ef23cf.jpg

normal_090508427.jpg

1241936951_Untitled-18.jpg

He's bringing sexy back....

1241936951_Untitled-25.jpg

1241936951_Untitled-8.jpg

Guest jaeners

Haha I like everyone's responses (well, of the ones that I read).

I've met him and hung out with him in NY, and he really is one of the nicest people. He's friends with a couple of my friends so we hung out after the JYP and WG concert in March. He is really tall! And just fun, although awk in the cute way you guys are suggesting. He's fun to watch on variety shows... it is a little weird to see him on Korean shows now that I've met him, but pretty cool too.

He is reaaally nice! And goofy.

Wah, you are so lucky! I'm so jealous of you. T-T But it's good that he's exactly like how he is on tv too. It shows that he's not fake and he's just being himself. <3 I so wanna meet him one day. XD

But gah, thank you guys for all of the Taek pictures. He is so damn sexyyy. I see Taek pit hair! HAHA. Niceee. 8D LOL. Now that just sounded gross. XD

Guest charmont

He's my favorite membe in 2PM!!!

I like his smile...soooo cute^^

Can anybody tell me his Xanga?

Guest mignone_girl

Huaaaaaaaaaaa thanks for sharing the pics XD

I really love his smile XD

Sweet Smileeeeee ^_^

Guest mon*blanc

my jaw dropped open when i saw those pics..exceptionally hot is RIGHT!

taecyeon ah~ why are you so sexxxy???

Guest mz.LA

oh my...

first time in here and now i'm wondering why?!! lol

chiseled face...to die for bod...nice height--who doesn't want a piece of that? :P

Guest mulamula

as far as trouble-making (in a fun harmless way) go ... he's the cutest.

he and wooyoung are my favorite jokesters. i love that he seems to get

a kick out of doing gaggy stuff.

Guest chleimel

I love Taec. His smiles are soo adorable, it makes me smile and his serious face is just as hot. And he's tall, built, and has a really adorable face. He also appears so down to earth. ><

Guest BEAUTY

TAECYEON. MM-MMM. he is soooo hott<333 lol

i never paid much attention to 2PM & never knew the boys lol i watched their 10 out of 10 mv when it first came out...but i never really recognized the boys lol >.<

I saw Navi singing "Again & Again" on SGB and saw taecyeon on there. Man...he looked sooooo hot xD I figured he was from 2PM cuzz he was singing along with her but gaaaah...he was so fiiiiine. SO I searched for 2PM and watched their videos myself to see who will turn out to be my favorite...cuzz usually someone within the group will catch my eyes hehe. TURNED OUT...i like taecyeon and jae bum the best lol. The boys speaking English is a bonus haha & Taecyeon is sooo tall!! That is a bonus too!! lol & his personality is so cute<33 wat is not good about this boy? lol

Archived