• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest izakikei

i just finished watching scandal today

well, it was not as bad as i thought ~

Taec is so cute on the show X)

Guest HelloCrystal

^ Helloooooooooooooooooo Taek!veins~ HAHAHA. Omgosh, he looks so sexy. I love seeing his neck veins. XD Thank you for the pics. <3

Thank goodness I didn't watch the episode. I'll probably scream my head off. x: Okay, well. Maybe not. I'll probably just be all D:< about it. HAHAHA.

Wow, you too?! I love seeing Taec's veins on the side of his neck when he's straining to rap. I think it's soo sexy :sweatingbullets:

His veins looks real nice and plump..makes me want to bite it! ;)

As for Taec's scandal..it's not so bad..YET! If you don't understand Korean..it'll be okay. However, once the scandal is translated into english..it might be a different story..

Brace yourself..and just remember to BREATHE!

Guest she-smiles

i hope it's just the camera angle, cause junho looks extemely short. :unsure:

but yea. thanks for sharing! :D

EDIT: i saw the video. thank goodness he was only bending down. :P

so just curious, taec lovers. how did ya get into him?

i wasn't into 2PM until i met taec (on star golden bell). :P

so thanks taec. haha.

i forgot which episode, but he was on it with junsu.

ohh baby can speak english and he had this really huge smile and.... :wub:

yeah, it was love at first sight. haha <33

Hey guys, I'm new here and I would like to say I absolutely love Taecyeon!

He first caught my eyes in their '10 out of 10' MV. Then I just kept paying attention to him in performances and such. :D

I know he hates his past pictures but it's part of why I started loving him, haha. His dorkiness and all.

At first I thought he'd have a cold personality just because he's so good-looking, but he turned out to be the complete opposite!

Anyways I love this dude and 2PM<3

Guest Miss.Understood

^ Lol...I thought the same thing too, but boy was I wrong! Anyways, welcome newcomer(lol ignore that)~!

Well, I certainly didn't fall into 2PM's hype during their comeback with Again and Again, until I came across this thread. So, yeah, Taec is---for a fact---the first member I found out about. Like before I saw his picture, I never even watched their teaser for Again and Again or their 10/10 mv. I only saw like tiny banners of them in ppl's sig, and usually banners are resized, so I couldn't really see Taec. @__X

Man lured me into the whole 2PM craze with his compelling good looks. =D =D

-Sigh- I love this thread.

__EDIT__

____-__Sexy in red @ Music Bank

_____79515103.th.jpg

28553100.th.jpg55102791.th.jpg

_________Credit goes to bestiz.

Taec supporting SKAMP!

34168685.jpg

Credit goes to muizism @ wordpress.

-- Mina

Guest bright.crystalx3

Wow, you too?! I love seeing Taec's veins on the side of his neck when he's straining to rap. I think it's soo sexy :sweatingbullets:

His veins looks real nice and plump..makes me want to bite it! ;)

Sorry for cutting your post short...but anyways, the bolded line made me laugh soooo hard

hahahahaha...you are so freaking cute. LOL, I wonder how Taec would feel and react to

our weird comments if he know about this topic in Soompi haha.

Guest SUPERSTAR

i wasn't into 2PM until i met taec (on star golden bell). :P

literally met? or watched? haha

he was the only one that caught my eye in the 10/10 teaser. so i guess i liked him since day one!

NO WAIT actually he caught my eye even during hotblood and it didn't change even after his debut.

i've been a taec fan from the beginning, and proud! HAHAHA. i sound psychotic. i'm always squealing

about him to my mom and sister but they don't care for 2pm much. although they both like khun a bit.

i mean, there's nothing wrong with khun, it's just that taecyeon is better. RIGHT GUYS? :P

Guest HelloCrystal

Sorry for cutting your post short...but anyways, the bolded line made me laugh soooo hard

hahahahaha...you are so freaking cute. LOL, I wonder how Taec would feel and react to

our weird comments if he know about this topic in Soompi haha.

Hello my fellow Crystal! (I'm guessing your name is Crystal as well)

If Taec ever saw these comments that we write about him..he'd probably think we're a bunch of lunatics.

But at the same time..he'd probably feel grateful to have a bunch of lunatics so interested in him..keeps him at the top of that todem pole :P

To reply to someone's post earlier..

How did I become interested in Ok Taecyeon?

Actually, I didn't know anything about Taec. It was Nichkhun who I saw first in Star King..I believe. I was like, wow this guy is hot! Who is he? So I started googling and youtubing on Nichkhun, and found out that he was part of a group called 2pm. I think that's when they had just came out with Again & Again. I decided to watch the music video of Again & Again, mind you I was looking foward to seeing Nichkhun, but when Taec's rap part came up..and I was like, How in the hell can one guy look soo hot while looking angry all the time? Don't yall agree? Taec is the angriest looking member of 2pm!

Anyway, I somehow came across Idol Army, and from there I learned more about his personality. He is soo full of life and nothing but smiles all the time. A completely different look when he's rapping! I LIKED IT..A LOT :sweatingbullets: Then, I freaking found out the year he was born, and damn..what a bummer..and another one bites the dust! Geez, I was a freakin cradle robber :(BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT..he is the ideal guy for me! Tall, dark, handsome, has an extremely deep voice, has a rockin body, thick dark eyebrows (hence, why I thought Nichkhun was cute), big smile with big teeth to match, a great personality, and then all that extra stuff (beatboxing, dancing, making music with his teeth etc.) is like icing on a cake!!! Throw a couple of tattoos on him, and he's the one for me ;) Oh, and I absolutely love how he looks like a normal guy when he's not smiling or laughing, but the minute he starts cracking up..I love how he starts looking like an old man with all the wrinkles around and under his eyes! I also like how he's gaining weight (in a good way)..because his face doesn't look so sunkin in..his face fills out a little bit more. He looks healthy :)

Yeah, I need to stop here before I get depressed that I can't have him for real :P

honestly i think khun's the best looking of the group, unbiasedly speaking. he's so perfect looking, but taec is like... a real man. LOL. i mean not that khun isn't manly but he's just so cute you know? taec has like that chiseled face and that nice jawline and those perfect teeth. i have a thing for nice jawlines and teeth so when i saw this guy i was literally like dayum

i'm pretty sure i fell in love with him when i saw this picture: http://img291.imageshack.us/i/f003954449f877e262c00.jpg/

haha

i wasn't into 2pm at all when 10 out of 10 came out and no one stood out to me. idk why i thought they were all like 15 years old. then again & again came out and i noticed taecyeon cuz he was damn fine and had a hot voice. then i watched idol army and he cracked me up.

oh and he's also the perfect height. i love really tall boys even though i'm really really really short :P

Guest screamxlove

So... I've been stalking this thread for the last month or so now, and never said anything, but I just can't take it anymore. GAH.

I freaking love Taec to bits and pieces, omfg <3

The way I got into him, my story's a little similar to HelloCrystal and touchtheysky ;)

First time I saw 2PM, was when their 10 Out of 10 MV came out. All their names were on there, but I never really bothered learning memorizing who was who. I only knew Nichkhun though, since his pictures have been popping out here since 2006 or 2007. So he was the only one who I actually kept looking out more for, but never really did anyway. I did like the song, though. After that, I didn't hear anything about 2PM UNTIL... the Again & Again MV came out.

My best friend's a fan and she was fangirling over to me about them. I wasn't really all that interested (I was getting out of the boy group phase), but then she sent me the MV. I was like, LOL I don't know who's who! And she told me their names, who they were during their part, etc. I watched that MV SO many times that night and the only ones I could recognize were Nichkhun and Junsu. A few days later, I watched the B-side version of 10 Out of 10, and it was then that I FINALLY got who was who. I looked up info on them, found out they're all my age (MM, I'm between Nick and Taek :x), so everything was great. Nick and Taek stood out to me, and the more I talked with my bestie about them, the more I got to know each person in the group. But then I saw IDOL ARMY, and oh my goodness, Taec Taec Taec -- he is SUCH a goofball and a spazz. Cracking me up every single time. All of them did, actually, and I love every member, but... Taek! Omggg.

He's always smiling, always laughing, and he's the total opposite of how I thought he was before. Everything about him is so endearing, I can't get enough of him. And when I found out he could speak English fluently (along with Jay & Nick), I was like OMG, YES. Watched interviews, clips, performances, whatever is out there with him, and I found THIS thread. He is just... Wow. He definitely is the whole package. Tall, dark (mmm, lovely tan >;3), handsome, funny, talented, endearing personality, manly, cheesy -- GAHHH. He's perfect and just way too adorable. Who cannot fall in love with him? and i love his eyebrows, aha

I'm like, so torn between him and Nichkhun.

ifwdc1.gif

Anyway, I'll probably be lurking around here more often :x?

Lols, I don't know.

Be kind to me ;O;?

Guest suzic87

I first noticed him in Hot Blood in the first Ep when he came out of the shower (not that I'm a perv or nowt :x) but never thought much of it, but then after watching idol show I just love him.

I love how dorky he is but on stage he is just HOT!!!

Tall, dark and handsome what more do you want pucca_garu_02.gif

p.s. screamxlove that gif is lol xx

actually I don't know when i started to like him o_o...but it was definitly before the again&again comeback....I think it was because of idol army or any other variety show XD I really don't remember XD

Guest GanbareHwaitingJiayou

I first really noticed Taec on an episode of Star King a week or two ago. I thought to myself, "Who's this guy flicking his teeth and his throat? And how does he still manage to look so cute doing it?" So I looked up the members of 2PM and I've loved him (and ChanSung) ever since. :D

I know I'm jumping into the conversation here, but I felt like I had to add that. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jaeners

Wah, I was gone for a day and I missed all of thisssssss. *falls*

Honestly, when I heard that JYP was releasing a boyband, I wasn't all that hyped about it so I was just like "whatever" about it, haha. When they debuted, I didn't bother to listen to their songs yet or anything bc I was just lazy and too into SHINee at the time. XD About like maybe a few weeks after they debuted, I finally listened to their single and I fell in LOVE with Taek's voice, also Junho and Wooyoung's, but more of Taek bc his voice caught my attention first. ^^ I honestly did NOT know how they all looked like bc I have never seen their pictures. x: HAHAHA. Then I finally joined 2OD like around November or so and saw their pictures. <3 But yes, I fell for Taek bc of his voice, lol. And seeing how dorky he was in Idol Army and everything makes me love him even more. :D He is such a big goofball but I love him. :wub:

Guest chaumein

Anyone know how to send fan mail to 2pm (specifically Taec lol)? The 2pm site isn't working for me so can't find it. I'd actually prefer an email address of sorts. There's fan@jype.com but it says that's for Fan Marketing.

Guest koalabear07

I can't believe that I just went through all 21 pages...lol.. i've been watching a lot of idol army and i've fallen for OK TAEC YEON so much that I had to stalk this thread... i love his voice its so manly and his built omg...anyway i never comment but i had to cuz he had me drooling and he BETTER NOT have an mnet scandal ep. cuz i'll become very jealous...i guess i'll just keep stalking this thread... :D

Guest SUPERSTAR

I can't believe that I just went through all 21 pages...lol.. i've been watching a lot of idol army and i've fallen for OK TAEC YEON so much that I had to stalk this thread... i love his voice its so manly and his built omg...anyway i never comment but i had to cuz he had me drooling and he BETTER NOT have an mnet scandal ep. cuz i'll become very jealous...i guess i'll just keep stalking this thread... :D

I'm sorry to say but his episode for scandal is already done and out. :( i know it's heartbreaking.

Archived