[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

woohooo~~~...!

well i'm still stuck at work for another 5 hours,... so perhaps yours will be done first before I get mine...

if someone steps up and translate for us,.. do you wanna go ahead for 'jump in' first? :D :D

I'll catch up tonite when I get my copy ^^

sure, i will start the first half as soon as we have the translation.. ..well. ..may be after i get home from and take a rest (as i as.. ..i spent whole nite finishing up eps 1....).. .i need at least 4hrs to dl the HQ version anyway :D

if someone wanna help out.. ..great, we will just divide it up.. ..things get done faster!!! TEAM WORK RULES!!!!!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BI is number one actor and singer in VietNam. I myself just love Korean!!! Everything Korean! Especially Korean Dramas, Movies, and Music.. ..and .. ..hmm.. ..girls.. ..maybe :P . I ran a site share korean dramas, movies mostly in Viet subs :)

I like KRW and SHK :). Bi's acting skill is so good. Just like natural born actor :)

My goal is to learn some Korean so that I can do a little bit faster in subbing!

ah~... ic..ic... :)

yeah... Bi's acting skill is so good... I really love him in Full House. He's so fitted to potray Young-Jae's character in FH... ^^

and as far as timing, I think there are 3 timers in the subbing team already. Perhaps they could help too...

so are they gonna do hardsub or softsub?

I would like to hear some opinions from the soompi subbing team. Dang...if we have 3 more ~~~> 5 of us.. ..this drama will be finished in just a flash lol.. ..damn!!! As far as all the Korean Dramas I've watched, FH is #1. :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

Thanks for the subs *ayu*

Hey I clicked on the link and downloaded it, but nothing opened? Does it work for everyone else?? :(

Yup, it works.

Guest l33mimi

Hey all..

just thought i'd share this with you bi'ers.

I editted and reshuffled a few of the dialogues, and retimed some parts here and there.

I hope the subbers who posted the original subs dont mind me sharing this edited version.

nomu nomu gamsahamnida for all the hard work!

the credits still stand;

translator: eulicid

timers: ay_link,becu.

editor: *ayu*

IJUKSA subtitles, Episode 1, editted, SRT.synched to 700MB.dunno abt the rest yet, LQ,MQ..

here's the link: http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26OG1GCYB9F0B29D5J5KWJOKL1

peace out ^^

Thanks a lot. <3

Guest freya1507

What player do you use? I tried realplayer but it says I don't have a software that supports it? :unsure:

to play the subs:

1. make sure that the video file and the sub file have the same name...only the ending is different ...

2. if the clip file and the sub file have not the same names, you can change the name of the sub file to the same name ...

3. you can play the file with the subs with media player classic and vobsub

these 2 programms are included in the

K-Lite codec pack you can google for it

when you have installed the codec pack...you watch it with the media player classic and the subs come automatically

good luck it is easy

Guest kiss the rain.

ah thank you so much for episode 1 subs. ^_^

I'm TRYING to download episode 2 through clubbox right now..

hopefully it will work.. =/ clubbox always messes up for me these days..-__-;;

Just finished watching eps 02 , but , wat a ... can someone explain me what happened ?? I just didn't get what's happening in this eps , it's a turn back of time ?? in eps 01 , Bok Gu's bro has fallen of right ? then in eps 2 , it's a mess , i just mess up between the present and the past , yaaa :[

thanks~ i'll write a summary after i finish dling it.

KTH <3

thanks albert! will be looking forward to it!

and becu so sorry for the color font that i used back there(pink-i think) :unsure: didn't know that u were a HE...now i know!!! nice meeting you!!! :D

Archived