[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Ok, I've revived myself from that gripping preview of episodes 7-8 and suddenly it dawned on me: based on the previews, ES and BG will really fall in love with each other (as in they will date and all that) but of course, JS and DJ will be in the way. Suddenly, the revenge plot was thrown out of the window and this now becomes another generic love quadrangle story. <_< I hope I'm wrong. I hope there's more to that than what the previews seem to imply.

I don't know if I understood this scene correctly or not... Eun Suk pretending to be under attack just so Bok Gu would come to her aid? How pathetic is that?? :D Is she in love with the guy or what!

Edit: ripgal, don't worry, it's just me. And the episode is starting to pick up now.

Then I won't like Eunseok so much now..I mean, never like her much in the first place..my sympathies were with Dajung even when she clings to Bokgu. What...to use that ruse here, and she being a top-notch actress (I mean in the drama, not as SMA) ??? :blink:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

OMG...the predictions u made about the mafia killing BG??

no way!!! not so fast rite??

Nope. I made a bold prediction before that (1) there will be another kissing scene; and (2) there will be a bed scene. Prediction 1 will happen next week... and I think... it will happen TWICE!

Ok, I've revived myself from that gripping preview of episodes 7-8 and suddenly it dawned on me: based on the previews, ES and BG will really fall in love with each other (as in they will date and all that, but of course, JS and DJ will be in the way. Suddenly, the revenge plot was thrown out of the window and this now becomes another generic love quadrangle story. <_< I hope I'm wrong. I hope there's more to that than what the previews seem to imply.

Darn it...I don't like it one little bit here. Paulette. How could it be, it's totally unbelievable, the way they behave ! :(

Guest amaya0625

i like that 'Peru' doll :P

aww..poor BokGu..he was heavily beaten up :(

I don't know if I understood this scene correctly or not... Eun Suk pretending to be under attack just so Bok Gu would come to her aid? How pathetic is that?? :D Is she in love with the guy or what!

i think..she did that because earlier she heard BG and his friend had some serious talks..it must be something about fighting with mafia..so i guess she did that fake act on purpose..she tried to interrupt what BG was going to do..she's afraid he'll be in danger..mm..just my opinion :rolleyes:

Nope. I made a bold prediction before that (1) there will be another kissing scene; and (2) there will be a bed scene. Prediction 1 will happen next week... and I think... it will happen TWICE!

Hehehe...so I wasn't wrong in the first place ! :P There will be bed scenes for Bi..let's see how he handles them ! :D Initially when I brought up this topic..I was like will they really put him through it ? But being a melodramatic intense love story, I was thinking they might do it. :rolleyes:

Let's see if your predictions turn out right !

Guest natalia siew

Lots of people on the KBS stream tonight, I could only watch first half of the series and the video became stuck. T_T

ES keeps talking to the black doll n sounds like calling him Kang Bai Gu as if she's talking to him. she is falling for him.

Actually 1st half of ep. 6 is rather boring esp the part her step mother trying to please telephone post and DJ's mother's funeral. yup each time if ES sounds to be in trouble he'll come running. so looks like she is testing him.

BUT the second half is interesting esp the ending part where Bokgu is beaten up by thugs n Eun Sok came and protected him later Bokgu covered n protected ES while the thugs continue to slug n bash him. I almost cried. They keep bashing his back with sticks n kicks n he's bleeding.

Preview for 7 looks like they have accepted each other. They gonna kiss at least once in next ep

oh yea!!! i was the one who seconded or third u on that.. the bet!!

really 2 kissing scenes??? who who?? tell me? DJ or ES??? i hope it's ES!!!! :rolleyes:

Darn it...I don't like it one little bit here. Paulette. How could it be, it's totally unbelievable, the way they behave ! :(

aww..Wendy seems like u're not enjoying IJUKSA much... :P

Guest fatgrrl_slim

oh yea!!! i was the one who seconded or third u on that.. the bet!!

really 2 kissing scenes??? who who?? tell me? DJ or ES??? i hope it's ES!!!! :rolleyes:

aww..Wendy seems like u're not enjoying IJUKSA much... :P

It's ES... and I don't like it, really. The first one, I understand. The second one... no way. I really hope I'm wrong with my analysis of the preview.

BUT the second half is interesting esp the ending part where Bokgu is beaten up by thugs n Eun Sok came and protected him later Bokgu covered n protected ES while the thugs continue to slug n bash him. I almost cried. They keep bashing his back with sticks n kicks n he's bleeding.

Preview for 7 looks like they have accepted each other. They gonna kiss at least once in next ep

woooh!!!!!:wub:

ES protecting BG n him protecting her back!! both protecting each other!! maybe Bi feels for her that she's nt that bad after all. but like Wendy said,i also think it's kinda fast for ES to fall 4 BG...wat happens 2 MG?

another kissing scene?? looking 4ward 2 it!!!!

:rolleyes:

It's ES... and I don't like it, really. The first one, I understand. The second one... no way. I really hope I'm wrong with my analysis of the preview.

well let's hope that it doesn't happen ur way..

or maybe juz dun expect 2 much from IJUKSA.. u might be surprised that u'll like it more..

Ripgal, I feel like throwing in the towel here and then...it's too ridiculous the way the script goes ! Haiz...but because it's Bi. Maybe I'm over-reacting at this point in time. :D Has he forgotten his poor comatose brother lying in the hospital ? Didn't he vowed to bring her down too ?

OMG...it's moving too fast !

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I guess I kinda expected it to become a certain way based on how the first 2 episodes were presented. But it seems to be taking an entirely new direction now. I started noticing that with episode 5. But that's just me, ok. For all we know there's a twist in there, somewhere. Or at least, I hope there will be.

Ripgal, I feel like throwing in the towel here and then...it's too ridiculous the way the script goes ! Haiz...but because it's Bi. Maybe I'm over-reacting at this point in time. :D Has he forgotten his poor comatose brother lying in the hospital ?

well...yea..

i agree..

altho i haven seen any eps after ep 3 and 4...i kinda feel that it's too fast..way different from the the story's SUPPOSED to go on...

the fact the ES falls 4 BG is kinda ridiculous..cos frm the 1st ep..she loved MG so much..n now so fast she's into BG.. n BG's still alive.. hmmmm..

i duno about BG tho..he accepted her juz bcos he wansta avenge his bro's suffering...hmmm...

but i still wana watch it ..of coz 4 BI!!!! :)

Guest Katrina

after reading all of your post...i kinda dissappointed on how the drama goes. I thought the revenge will be greater... i dont know..hmm... :huh:

Guest natalia siew

woooh!!!!!:wub:

ES protecting BG n him protecting her back!! both protecting each other!! maybe Bi feels for her that she's nt that bad after all. but like Wendy said,i also think it's kinda fast for ES to fall 4 BG...wat happens 2 MG?

another kissing scene?? looking 4ward 2 it!!!!

:rolleyes:

well let's hope that it doesn't happen ur way..

or maybe juz dun expect 2 much from IJUKSA.. u might be surprised that u'll like it more..

On another note, it is rather fast for him to change n accept her (though he may have some feeling) would it be that it is part of his revenge plan to make her fall in love with him n then dump her like she dumped MG???? <_<

As for Es why she falls for BG?? Could be she had tried so much to reach MG n finally she felt betrayed by him, blackmailing etc n refusing to answer her calls ...one gets tired finally of trying and probably she felt sad, lonely and the pain in her was too much to bear to an extent that she wanted BG to hit her to release tht pain...(remember the scene she keeps punching BG in the car n she ask BG to hit her back).so she is turning to BG for solace and comfort and probably some love.

Preview shows ES kiss BG at the fighting scene and while they are dating BG was about to kiss ES n it ends there. Well anything can happen in this drama n it is too early n too easy for them to accept each other....somehow I feel it's more to that....hmmmm dont you think so???

Guest kate666

ES keeps talking to the black doll n sounds like calling him Kang Bai Gu as if she's talking to him. she is falling for him.

Actually 1st half of ep. 6 is rather boring esp the part her step mother trying to please telephone post and DJ's mother's funeral. yup each time if ES sounds to be in trouble he'll come running. so looks like she is testing him.

Thanks natalia! arggggggg.....they're gonna kiss again ? It's way so soon after the first one.....

On another note, it is rather fast for him to change n accept her (though he may have some feeling) would it be that it is part of his revenge plan to make her fall in love with him n then dump her like she dumped MG???? <_<

Preview shows ES kiss BG at the fighting scene and while they are dating BG was about to kiss ES n it ends there. Well anything can happen in this drama n it is too early n too easy for them to accept each other....somehow I feel it's more to that....hmmmm dont you think so???

im somehow think it's the second one..

i think initially he might be thinking of fooling ES to fall in love with him n dump her later on..

his motive is to make her suffer more..frm not being able to get him and also the remorse of MG's bedridden condition causing her to like MG..so she's gona feel bad for both....im speculating..

well.i agree it's still too early... i thought BG would plan the revenge another way.. or is the revenge plan involving risking his ability to fall in love.. risking everything he has...including DJ n ES..juz 2 avenge his bro!! :o

Archived