[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

^naaaaaaaaaaah

I think he'll become the FIGHTING CHAMPION OF KOREA!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Then after kicking telephone poll's lame a$$, he'll take his championship winnings & leave for Bali (or somewhere tropical) w/ES!!!

My two cent prophecy ;):lol::lol:

Sarah...you really made me laugh with your bold letters ! What championship winnings, how much can that be in Korea ? Should ask him to pick up golf instead !!! :lol::P:D Hey, you're still calling Mr. Nice Guy JS telephone pole ??? kekeke... :D

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream- K.Will

*credit to Albert*

*rominized by msjang*

nah sarang ha ji muht ta gae, cha ra ri nah ae noon nee mohl gae

hae boh reel koh si ji wae nae ga keul dae,

ah rulm da woo merl po gae, mahn deul roht neun ji

nah ee jaen no moo neult joht ji

keul dae neun, ee me nae ahn nae, poh joh

si soh nae ryo hae doo, ji woh boh ryo hae doo,

gul dop si, woon moh mae, jom jom

bohg joh mahn ga

cho geulm sik, ji cho ka ji

noh moo nah eek sook kan ah peul mae,

sul roh ji ra goo

nah ae oh ggae reul, ji new rul myun suh,

sae sang eun ma reul ha ji

nah neun goom merl, guo suh neun ahn twen ta goo

ah moo rohn he mang doh

noh wah ae sarang doh

nae gaen ho rak twae ji ahn neun koh~ ra goo~

nah goom merl goo ji muht ta gae

cha ra ri nah ae soo me, moh kae,

nah reul dae ryo ka ji

wae nah ruel yo gi

keul dae wah hahm kkae na ma eet gae ha neun ji

nah ah moo goom me, obt suht ji,

keul rae ya sahl soo eet suht gi ae

goom merl goo gae twae myun

sarang ha gae twae myun,

toh wook toh, him deul roh ji neun kohl ahl ki yeh

cho gulm sik ji cho ka ji

noh moo nah eek sook kan ah poom mae

seul roh ji ra goo

nah ae oh ggae reul, ji new rul myun suh,

sae sang eun, ma reul ha ji

nah neun goom merl guo suh neun ahn dwaen ta goo

ah moo rohn he mang doo

nuh wah ae sarang doo,

noh ka goo sip poh, nah cha goo yok sim me sang gyo

nah toh ee jae, heng bok hae ji goo sip poh~ ho~~

ah moo ri poh gi ha ryo goo

hae bwa doo

nae noon neun gae sook

nohl hyang ae suh, mohm chwoh suh suh, eet suh

kae sok goom merl goo myun suh

ji cho ka ji

no moo nah eek sook kan ah peul mae

seul roh ji ra goo

nah ae oh kkae reul, ji new rul myun suh

sae sang eun, mal reul ha ji

nah neun goom merl guo suh, neun ahn dwan ta goo

ah poo rohn he mang doo

noh wah ae sarang doo

Wow, thanks Albert for the summary... Hmm.. still I'm abit confused by the last line... Hyung, I'm gonna take this girl with me.... Is he going to let go her hand? But that wouldn't be possible.... I mean she's the main actress of this show right? I think he meant he would take her with him to see Min Goo?

hmm..I found Kim Sarang to be the cutest hehe too it could be superficial beauty ^^; I don't like da jung's personality too much though. She seems kind of possessive. Also she should know BK was with her out of compassion and responsibility. Yet she still clung onto him. Also, it seems like the previous BK was a much nicer guy when he was with his ex? The BK after he was with DJ seems so bad. But its weird...he's suppose to be a tough guy..then he seemed like a nice guy with the ex...then he's a tough guy again cuz his bro left him due to that reason. Confusing drama...who is BokGu really?

It was never revealed how Bokgu's life was so entangled with Da-jung that he has to live with her too. We know that he almost died in the fight and fire if not for her. Why can't he stay at his brother's attic house ? Why no further revelation about Suh Yun and him ? These are bits and pieces of unsolved puzzles that irked me from the start. <_<

Here a revised version of the song.

I just re-rominized it to how she pronounced words in the song (cuz i first rominized just according to the written lyrics, but LSY pronounces some words fast so it sounds like its not even there, so i just omitted it, and some words like "yo" at some point she pronounce "ya". And i switched some commas around, to make following along easier)

So this version should be easier to sing along with ^^

이죽일놈의 사랑 -이수영 (The Love I Want to Kill - Lee Soo Young)

Ee chook il nom ae sarang – by Lee Soo Young

*credit to Albert and msjang*

ah nee yeh yo, keul dae neun nae sarang nee, ah nee joh

keul rae oh ri ji ahn nah yo, nae gaen

cho ulm, keul dae bo ah seul dae doh, nae mam soh gae teul roh wat dong keul dae doh

keul daen ah nee yoht joh

ta ra nah yo, nae noon nee po ji muht ta gae

nae ka seul me, jara ji ahn kae, nae ma ulm me, ahl ji muht ta gae

oh oh…me oh moh roh kip gae, jara na, keul dae ga

nah yeh ka seul-mer der goo, sarang nee rahn nah ji ahn neul boo ri rae ryo

sarang hae yo, sarang hae jwoh yo, keul dae yo

ahn dwae, woo ri, ee roh myun ahn dwae, mohn chwo suh, toh neun ahn dwae

har soo obt joh nae ma merl

obt dong il roh, jee woh nae noon nil

noon mool mohn joh, heul ri gae, ha joh

keul dae po ji ahn naht doh ra myun ah nee keul dae ra neun sa ram obt ta myun

ah peul ji, ahn neul ten dae

me woh hae yo, sarang eul ahl gae hae suh, keul dae ddae mae, sal gae hae suh

nah doh na roh jol soo obt suh

oh oh…me oh moh roh kip gae, jara na, keul dae ga

nah yeh ka seul-mer der goo, sarang nee rahn nah ji ahn neul boo ri rae ryo

sarang hae yo, sarang hae jwoh yo, keul dae ya

ahn dwae, woo ri, ee roh myun ahn dwae, mohn chwo suh, keul dae ya

sarang hae yo, sarang hae jwoh yo, keul dae yo

ahn dwae, woo ri, ee roh myun ahn dwae, mohn chwo suh, toh neun ahn dwae

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

wow great episode!!! i thought it was the funniest thing how when bi kissed kim sarang's neck, the first thing to pop out of her mouth was "i haven't taken a bath." :lol: and when bi winked at her, i almost fainted! :wub: so it looks lyke shin mina's character is starting to fall for bi!!! yay!!! i just hate how characters misunderstand each other in dramas, and bi's totally misunderstanding shin mina... can't wait to see that issue get settled. but anyways, i'm SOOOOOOO hooked on this drama. ^_^ can't wait till episode 6!!!

Guest ladymac

Sarah...you really made me laugh with your bold letters ! What championship winnings, how much can that be in Korea ? Should ask him to pick up golf instead !!! :lol::P:D Hey, you're still calling Mr. Nice Guy JS telephone pole ??? kekeke... :D

I don't like 'Mr. Nice Guy'. <_< I don't think he's all that nice <_< And his French SUCKS too :angry:

Bam, must we take bets on whether BG will let go of ES' hand or not? It was already revealed in the previews that ES is still alive and unharmed, so that means she will not fall. The previews already killed the suspense for me. <_<

God Paulette.. I would bet all of my Bi's collections, all of it - that he won't let go ES..

even without the previews.. it's so obvious...

And the funeral is not ming gu's....

Bam, if you wanna bet on something from this drama, should bet on what happens to BK in the finale :

1. He will not stay a bodyguard for the whole series, he gets to be

somebody in JS's conglomerate

2. He will become a movie star in his own right

3. He succeeds in leaving his fighter days behind for good doing

something else other than the above-mentioned two.

I will not further speculate on who he ends up with or why. Too complicated right now due to many reasons : guilt, obligations and duty.

He would die.... defending ES..

:lol:

But I hope... I would be very wrong............. very very wrong....

<3 Bi

:lol:

<3 Bi

Then let's bet on whether he dies or lives...what a morbid motive ! :P And a looonnnngggg way to go before the finale ! :D

Guest seabiscuit

QUOTE(Bambiina @ Nov 15 2005, 06:49 PM)

<3 Bi

Then let's bet on whether he dies or lives...what a morbid motive ! And a looonnnngggg way to go before the finale !

I wanna bet, Can I? , 100 USD ( virtual ), if I lose I will made FanMV for you guys,

he will live

Then let's bet on whether he dies or lives...what a morbid motive ! :P And a looonnnngggg way to go before the finale ! :D

I wanna bet, Can I? , 100 USD ( virtual ), if I lose I will made FanMV for you guys,

he will live

Wendy/seaweed .... :lol: .... this time I am the chicken.....

too early.....

Let's bet.. who died in eps 6 instead... :lol:

maybe he does let go because in the introductions he is aiming a gun at Eun Seok's head. :blink:

Idk, i am soo confused right now. :lol:

and i'm not the only one. :P

KTH <3

SPOILER ALERT

Ahh Albert.... You are amazing rite... this is a very simple puzzle....

It's should be easy for you...

There's no way .. BG gonna let go her hand.. he starting to feel something for her.

When he decided to take the stairs (18 floor?? :o .. OMO..)

...the feeling is already there.. it's just that he would not acknowledge the feeling..

Tonite episode gonna be exciting.... can't wait...

i think all biers feel this way..kekek...but totally agree with everyone here ..BI should win an award next year..because his acting in here are just...BRILLIANT..

Let's put it this way..... only Biers... :lol:

CHll51..i feel the same too..he seem to have this strong chemistry with KS..alot more..but i think he just have that comfort zone with KS ...that's why their chemstry are so great....but to ES..i think he feel affectionist/revenge..and maybe the revenge thing got in the way of him expressing his true feeling..i hope he can show us how he really feel later on....kekek..can't wait..

she didn't meant to jump off..it's more like an accident...

:lol: .. I don't know.. Whenever I watch DJ and Bi scenes... there's no chemistry at all..

Bi only regards DJ as sister...

I guess he tried.. by trying to kiss her... but when the image of him and ES kissin flash by... I tot..

This is it..... he's starting to fall in love whether he likes it or not...

Ta .. daaaaaaaa ...

Now only the drama starts... :lol:

what do you think?..who's falling for who?..Bokgu falling for Euseok..or Euseok falling for Bokgu?..

Bambiina falling for Bi ... naughty4vc.gif

Yeah Bam, the way you put it...it's love and hate warring inside him ! (is there such a word ???)

In soompi... anything OK... :lol:

I think.. I have to sleep now and wake up later to dwnlod and watch..

most probably by 12 pm it would be uploded... and I can't watch after that....

I can't online :( ..

Anyway I am up loding the eps 5 via YSI... just hope YSI dun die on me

Guest hershy kissez

what do you think?..who's falling for who?..Bokgu falling for Euseok..or Euseok falling for Bokgu?..

ijuksa5167ou.jpg

ijuksa5507cm.jpg

credit: me // sexybi

i think bokku is starting to fall for eunseok because remember when he went to go kiss kim sarang but he didnt because the thought of him kissing eun seok before came up in his head?

and i think that eun seok is also falling for bokku because just like the caps u made.

she told the guy the doll reminds her of him. even though she didnt say exactly him we all knew who she was talking about.

It's pretty obvious by now that Eunseok is attracted to Bokgu, but I do not like the way this love develops. She is still heart broken over Mingu and what she believed to be his betrayal towards their love, and here she is fascinated with her bodyguard ! :blink: And the bodyguard became a bodyguard just to get close to her to set his revenge. Why the mutual attraction in just the last 2 episodes ? <_<

Archived