[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `soliloquy

Would anyone be subbing the episodes as they come out? I would absolutely love to watch it as it shows on tv. I can wait for the DVD version but I won't be able to relate with you guys here.

I know Nickgirl of SexyBi initiated a project for this purpose, but she seems busy nowadays. Would anyone know if there's someone who can sub?

skylar.. i believe this effort is still in place.

Last i heard, it's happening ^^

Guest `soliloquy

that will be great!!

well i wld watch it even without subs~

:D

Ditto!i second that!^^

with or without subs, im so watching it!

i wonder whether i will be able 2 watch it!! anywayz..thanx 4 all who are willing 2 contribute to the subs!! u guys are angels!!

I second that! Thank you for subbing this drama, really really REALLY appreciate it. I know subbing is a LOT of work, so really appreciate you are willing to put your time to do this knowing there is nothing in return except our gratitudes for your efforts.

Anybody know when this will come out in d-addicts?

yay! 6 more days (7 for me >.<) i would watch this raw if there's no subs also (not like i haven't done enough of that in the past -.-)

he looks great in that pic...looking all serious <3

Guest kalinda

My hearttfelt thank you goes to the ones who will sub this drama..., so we - non korean - will be able to understand every word of it!... Yes, it's a lot of hardwork! ... thank you guys.. whoever you are!!!

Guest melon.yun

>_ < ahh i completely forgot about this drama O_ O!!~ good that i remmebered befo it debuted >_ <~ omg all the pics are so hot and its so misa~~~~ i love it >x)!!!!

Archived