[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bloodbunny

lol i guess everyone tinks 20 epis is long...

=P

but ive seen dramas that drag it out so bad..... not even funny

and i did say kinda sorta~ :angry:

Guest bier4ever

20 episodes?? wow..that is a long one...almost like a book to me...

20 eps is not short O_o That's long. If the director didn't drag the story so long and made it more fast paced. They could finish his story in 11-12 eps

hope someone will give us the link...hi tina :P

Hmm anyone know the clubbox link to dl this....if there is ONE??....thanks!

20 eps is not short O_o That's long. If the director didn't drag the story so long and made it more fast paced. They could finish his story in 11-12 eps

DUHhhhhhh.It's long for you guys,

the longest i watched was like 54 episodes of Daejang-gum,and 64 epis of Hojun(all periodical drama's)

haven't seen mini series like upto 20.

DUHhhhhhh.It's long for you guys,

the longest i watched was like 54 episodes of Daejang-gum,and 64 epis of Hojun(all periodical drama's)

haven't seen mini series like upto 20.

Mine was First love BYJ (40 eps) and Glass shoe (32)..

First love didn't drag at all.. but glass shoe... <_< kinda draggy... fortunately

there was SJS and KHJ .. to save that drama.....

Most of the time I would prefer 16 eps.. as I can't wait for it to end.. but

since it's Bi.. the more the better..

Anyway...

Let's talk about Kim Sarang This time

May be I have missed it...

anyone know her other drama???

almost forgot..

Meteor Garden 1 and 2 ... god.. the longest ever drama ...

Guest kpopalways

Hi

I'm new here. Just downloaded this episode and am enjoying it. Many thanks as I tried many times and this was one that I could download. Really appreciate everyone's efforts in making this site so enjoyable.

Guest renni72

I keep trying to download episode 4 (from the link on the fist page) but it keeps stopping at about 30 minutes into th drama....can someone provide a complete link? Thanks.

Guest dorkette

you guys have been busy here--

hahaha oh well. last couple of exams next monday/tuesday for me, so i should get back on track soon.

Episode 5

(preview)

5부

다정은 10년간 모은 돈을 떼인 다정을 달래기 위해 서울로 올라온 복구와 데이트를 하지만, 다정은 복구에게 알 수 없는 불안감을 느낀다.

준성은 은석과 함께 술을 마시던 중, 술에 취해 민구의 이름을 부르는 은석에게 오기를 느끼고 은석을 자신의 호텔방에 데려가려 한다.

복구는 민구의 전화기로 은석에게 전화를 하지만 민구에 대한 배신감으로 은석은 차갑게 전화를 끊어버리고 만다.

(My own understanding,i might be wrong)

Dajung lost her savings for 10 years.She was sad and Bogku went to seoul to comfort her.But,dajung feels some insecurity towards him.

While drinking liquor together (Joonsung and Eunsuk),drunken Eunsuk calls "MIN GU"'s name,Joon sung felt bad(angry) and decided to bring her to a hotel room.

Bogku calls Eunsuk thru Min-gu's cellphone but she hang up the phone because she felt betrayed by Ming-gu.

I think she lives in the same area as bogku,she is a daughter of a Bank (owner?) in their town who loves bogku,but bogku doesn't like her."Chag-sarang"=one sided love.

thanks for translating!

so. that last scene in eps 4 wasn't a dream!

wahahaha ;)

Mine was First love BYJ (40 eps) and Glass shoe (32)..

Let's talk about Kim Sarang This time

May be I have missed it...

anyone know her other drama???

Other things with Kim Sa Rang I have watched are the movie Love Impossible (with Jo In Sung, a lovely movie by the way) and Love of a thousand year (with So Ji Sub and Sung Yu Ri, also a nice drama)

Guest renni72

Kim Sa Rang was also in a lesser known drama called MINA. She acted as the twin sister of the lead actress Lee Jung Hyun in the drama but they looked different though twins because KSR's character met with an accident and had her face burnt (oops, just realised this is similar to Ijuksa because she had her throat burned for BI!) and had to do major surgery....the main actor in this old drama was Ahn Jae Mo.

^Preview?i think it's on the epi4 last scene.

I posted the caps 3 pages back.

the episode 4 i downloaded had no preview...i think it was cut off or something. Thanx!

Archived