[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest babymarzy07

hi im new here.. :) im just wondering if this drama has an ost and if anyone knows where i can find it? bi's acting realy good in this drama.. and him with shin min ah is actually quite amusing to watch hheheh :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys. the thread is growing so fast. mainly because of posts asking for link. but also because most of you guys are so bisy providing links and pics. thanks so much for all your hard work.

i was away for days. i couldn't read all the backlogs. i know i missed a lot.

hi ayu chingu!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

It says... you love Jee Jin Hee gif2628wv.gif...

He's not the one who makes me cry, Bam!

Paulette, Jin Hee looked good and suave in periodical drama custumes ! Kim Hee Sun was offered the role but she turned it down, must be kicking herself by now !!!

Oh, am I glad she turned it down. She's gonna ruin it with her robotic acting. (Sorry, KHS fans).

Now back to IJUKSA-related topics...

Episode 5

(preview)

5부

다정은 10년간 모은 돈을 떼인 다정을 달래기 위해 서울로 올라온 복구와 데이트를 하지만, 다정은 복구에게 알 수 없는 불안감을 느낀다.

준성은 은석과 함께 술을 마시던 중, 술에 취해 민구의 이름을 부르는 은석에게 오기를 느끼고 은석을 자신의 호텔방에 데려가려 한다.

복구는 민구의 전화기로 은석에게 전화를 하지만 민구에 대한 배신감으로 은석은 차갑게 전화를 끊어버리고 만다.

(My own understanding,i might be wrong)

Dajung lost her savings for 10 years.She was sad and Bogku went to seoul to comfort her.But,dajung feels some insecurity towards him.

While drinking liquor together (Joonsung and Eunsuk),drunken Eunsuk calls "MIN GU"'s name,Joon sung felt bad(angry) and decided to bring her to a hotel room.

Bogku calls Eunsuk thru Min-gu's cellphone but she hang up the phone because she felt betrayed by Ming-gu.

Jen, thanks for the translation! Hmm.. why did DJ lose her savings? (actually, my real question is, 'is this part important to the story?' hehe)

So Bogku calls Eun Suk thru Min Gu's cell, she hangs up coz she thought MG just wants more money, and Bog Ku is livid coz he thinks Eun Suk is giving MG the cold shoulder. Ah, why can't these people just talk to end all misunderstandings, for chrissakes... (then again, if they do, the series would end in 30mins.)

fatgrrl_slim Posted Today, 11:46 PM

Jen, thanks for the translation! Hmm.. why did DJ lose her savings? (actually, my real question is, 'is this part important to the story?' hehe)

So Bogku calls Eun Suk thru Min Gu's cell, she hangs up coz she thought MG just wants more money, and Bog Ku is livid coz he thinks Eun Suk is giving MG the cold shoulder. Ah, why can't these people just talk to end all misunderstandings, for chrissakes... (then again, if they do, the series would end in 30mins.)

Haha.... you're right.. If they are going to cut this short, simple and nice... the series would end in 30 mins.. So overall... there wouldn't be even 20 episods.. Besides, these ppl doing the show are meant to be long-winded and make us confuse.... That's their job...lolz... :lol:

He's not the one who makes me cry, Bam!

I was thinking of that part too,guess i'm wrong.

Have u tried listening to OST( no.3 by shin seung hoon) I love the song.!!!

It's on soompi OST thread,link on the first page.

Guest amaya0625

JLee..thanks for the translation

ahh.. thanks! ^__^s

Puahaha.. JJH that little weakling couldn't break the mirror.. haha.. JK.. that part was funny

kiki..he's so cute in the NG, isn't he? he ended up hurting himself because the mirror didn't break! what kind of mirror is that? :lol:

Pat dear *hugs back*. I see u are very active here and always uploading and posting links. Thanks!!!! Can see u are enjoying the drama very much. I love ur banner. One of my fave caps. :)

I've only seen ep 1 and 2 in full so far. Will be watching ep 3 later. I am becoming quite addicted myself and I find the story quite intriguing. Cannot really predict how it will go, which is good. And I love bok-gu, the character. He's definitely a sad character. Well, almost all the characters here are quite sad. Will need to see more to comment. I think the music is really good too. The dream song is very fitting for the drama. The tango music. I hope to see a love story as passionate as this tune. I'm sure the story will definitely be as sad. See u around!!!

Mel..i do enjoy ijuksa mainly because of Bi..keke..i like every songs played in the drama so far and that 'dream' song fits BG character very well :)

oisshhh!! KBG is smiling??

*omg!! he looks nice n friendly!!

aishhh!! hv to download this clip...

i miss lotsa things these days.. <_<

visc..you can't miss Bi's NG clip! he's so adorable..i love watching Bi's NG :lol:

as for me... since SMA is the lead role, it seems that I go with the flow that lead roles have to be together. I've watched other kdramas, and for me, usually, whom I want to be together are the lead roles ... so probably with that in mind, I can't help it but think that ES should in the end be with KBG. As for KSR IF she has an attitude will do anything for love, by any means - can turn dangerous as well, becoming ike an evil -like yong mi in AAE.. hope she won't be like that though... anyway it's interesting to read how ppl react differently towards the love interests of the casts.... :). Almost forgot, the idea that ES is actually 'innocent' of any wrongdoing, I guess should be given credit, right? I mean if one day KBG finds that out... he would feel guilty knowing that he treated her badly before - that scene on the beach w/ KBG in white, am sooo looking forward to it!...

kalinda..i have the same thought! ;)

WOW!!!!!!!! With lips like his, I would think he'd be BORN knowing how to kiss!!!!! Sometimes I just stare at his lips, seriously!! LOL OMG - and that scene where he was in front of her house w/her mother yelling @ him through the door? When he bit & sucked on his lips?????? HOLY &$#^&^%#!!!! **dies**

haha..ladymac..apart from his eyes that i always adore, i love his beautiful lips, too :wub:

shirley, i dun think that red dress girl is shim min ah.......dunno who she is tho...i thought she was kim sa rang ? :unsure:

:All I noticed was the scars on her leg... bad me... apunnn yonja... :lol:

Yo...geng

You know .. While I was in the car just now (coming back from office) .. it occurred to me

that.. just may be.. may be.. BG would end up with DJ ..

BG would sacrifice ES for MG..... (this would be something different then....)

I think she lives in the same area as bogku,she is a daughter of a Bank (owner?) in their town who loves bogku,but bogku doesn't like her."Chag-sarang"=one sided love.

oh thanks for the replies ..actually why i was wondering was this report ...in Oct ..it was like saying something about shin minah doing some dangerous scenes and it show the red dress woman --;; ..so i was like abit confused . at 3.26 min of the clip .~when i look at side view it look like shin minah ;but .in the actual drama. .it dont really seem to be shin minah

i know is not cha eun sok .nor is .it the actress KSR ....just ..a woman who waiting for bogku to love her ..or to tell her he can love her ...hm..just that the report was like saying about shin minah .so .er ...they saying is the actress shin minah doing another came appearance ..?or was the report ..er .maybe mistaken also.......~ or maybe the translation i got of the clip did not really say properly ..--;;....hehe or maybe it was meant to be confusing ..` ......well ..i better move on to my next esp ~ ..

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200510.../v10585335.html

Hi shirley...

She looks a little bit Japanese...isn't she...hehe...

bscap4263vs.jpg

yayyaa er somehow like in some horror movie ..wearing red dress and jumping is not good ..~~ er ...and u know what I REALLLY FIND HER FAMIALR I MUST HAVE SEEM HER SOMEwHERE ~! ~~ ..ARGHH!!!! was it somw horror movie captures i see or what ..but i really think i seem her somewhere.~~ .in some drama or movies ..~~and it must have been just recently

Guest bishie_bashie

Hi shirley...

She looks a little bit Japanese...isn't she...hehe...

bscap4263vs.jpg

bscap4302yc.jpg

bscap4406vd.jpg

Yep!! I agree! Looks a bit like a japanese..... Seen her before? I watched too many shows... Can't remember!! ^.^

hi im new here.. :) im just wondering if this drama has an ost and if anyone knows where i can find it? bi's acting realy good in this drama.. and him with shin min ah is actually quite amusing to watch hheheh :)

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2L6C9BB...SE2HP4LS39FUBUX

The only song I like in the OST

Haha.... you're right.. If they are going to cut this short, simple and nice... the series would end in 30 mins.. So overall... there wouldn't be even 20 episods.. Besides, these ppl doing the show are meant to be long-winded and make us confuse.... That's their job...lolz... :lol:

20 hours... Ahhh.. I can see lotsa confusion and misunderstanding coming up...

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I was thinking of that part too,guess i'm wrong.

Have u tried listening to OST( no.3 by shin seung hoon) I love the song.!!!

It's on soompi OST thread,link on the first page.

It's one of my most played songs on my mp3 player now. And Track 2 (the Lee So Young song) has been humming in my head for days now. I sometimes sing along to the instrumental version, nevermind that I'm saying the wrong lyrics, I just love it. :D

:mellow:

waiting for epi 5 ~

very addicting`~

and its gona b 20 epi.s ?

thats kinda sorta short but to the point =]

like Misa

20 eps is not short O_o That's long. If the director didn't drag the story so long and made it more fast paced. They could finish his story in 11-12 eps

Archived