• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who posted in: ★이죽일놈의사랑★IJUKSA★Love that i want to kill ★

Poster Posts

Wendy 288

J.lee 133

some people live in this thread. :P

KTH <3

Albert, you're embarassing me ! :D I hope I did not spam too much, will try to keep it down...hehehe ! :lol:

Jen..the caps for episodes 5 & 6 perhaps ? Oh oh...I see more emotional stuff between him and Da-Jung now. It would kill a lot of Bi'ers here if he really ends up with her ! :rolleyes: Me..I'm ok as long as he lives.

Guest blossomblue

^bam..once you see the ng..you'lll be all hype..probably don't wanna work anymore..

the director teach him or how he should kiss sma..lol..how funny is this..but omg..ng..i'm dying here..they shouldn't have any more kiss ng..pretty soon..they're gonna kill us all..lol...

Really , the director teach him how to..... gosh I wish I can teach him instead. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

c3cilia , thanx for visiting popcornfor2 with lots of stuff.

Thanx escapist for the ng links. Can't wait to watch this clip.

:lol::lol:

Guest ladymac

Really , the director teach him how to..... gosh I wish I can teach him instead. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

WOW!!!!!!!! With lips like his, I would think he'd be BORN knowing how to kiss!!!!! Sometimes I just stare at his lips, seriously!! LOL OMG - and that scene where he was in front of her house w/her mother yelling @ him through the door? When he bit & sucked on his lips?????? HOLY &$#^&^%#!!!! **dies**dribble2ry.gif

Guest LoveRain

Most of the piggy back carrying I saw in K-dramas were mostly when the gal gets drunk and had to be carried like that by the guy! :P

Well the most hilarious piggy back I ever saw was when Han Ji-eun carried Young Jae's helmoni in FH ! :D

i find that as a wacky scene too, wen.. :lol: can't imagine myself carrying my grandma in my small back! :P

but if it were Bi.. heheheh.. :P but on second thought.. i think it's the other way around.. :P

LS/Wendy... A fren told me it's their culture to carry their loved ones on their back.

SO DJ.. I guess it's true then.. since you heard about it too..

oh, is it?? thanks for telling us that, bam.. :D

hm...........i am not sure .if anyone ..had discussed this or metnion it ...is the red dress girl ...who is jumping off the bridge ....in esp 1 ..acted by ..shin minah ..er .i just need some confirmation ~~ ..or whoever know who that girl is ..

Guest LoveRain

a lot of ijuksa fans like Han Da-jung a lot. Kim Sa-rang is Miss Korea in 2000(or 2002?)

Here is her photos:

from kdocn.com

the second one in the left

swimsuit2kd.jpg

number 31

swimsuit20oi.jpg

plastic surgery before and after

plastic0zs.jpg

sexy one

sexy9ch.jpg

oh, a former Miss Korea?? no wonder she's so pretty..

and sexy..

thanks for sharing, JINLESS!!

Albert, you're embarassing me ! :D I hope I did not spam too much, will try to keep it down...hehehe ! :lol:

Jen..the caps for episodes 5 & 6 perhaps ? Oh oh...I see more emotional stuff between him and Da-Jung now. It would kill a lot of Bi'ers here if he really ends up with her ! :rolleyes: Me..I'm ok as long as he lives.

Haha.. You're right Wendy... It's okay as long as he lives! Da-Jung is not that bad right, if she ends up with him? hehe....

And thanks Jen, for the lovely captures.... Bi is so hot! I'm melting right now.... :wub:

Guest LoveRain

when Bokgu was still looking rugged in the first two eps, i actually couldnt wait for him to become clean-cut.

but after watching the NGs i realise a rugged smiling BokGu looks good as well! couldnt resist making some caps.

NG.jpg

thanks for this caps, deary! :D

a cute rugged Bi... i really laughed my heart out when i watched this clip.. blinking his eyes in front of the cam.. hehhe.. :lol:

JEN!! thnaks for the caps.. more anticipation coming our way.. :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I don't know why these upload sites hate me. I tried YSI, Mega, Filefront, and all of them died on me! Argh! Sorry I can't help with the uploading, guys. I'm trying my5minutes now, though.

Paulette/Wendy

Both of you didn't cry becoz - SJS is not Bi. ^_^

Well, I'm bawling my eyes out on Dae Jang Geum now and Bi's not on it. So what does that say, then? :)

Unless something really touching happens in IJUKSA - I'm thinking along the lines of something between the brothers Bog Ku and Min Gu - I don't think this drama will make me cry as well. I could be wrong, of course.

hm...........i am not sure .if anyone ..had discussed this or metnion it ...is the red dress girl ...who is jumping off the bridge ....in esp 1 ..acted by ..shin minah ..er .i just need some confirmation ~~ ..or whoever know who that girl is ..

shirley, i dun think that red dress girl is shim min ah.......dunno who she is tho...i thought she was kim sa rang ? :unsure:

^bam..that's exactly how i felt toward most of the drama..some i didnt' even finish..some..i barely touch..and some.i just love to death...but due to the bi virus..i tend to give bad remark on other ppl..so i usually shut my ...mouth...lol..i've tried watching lovaholic..but i guess..the whole kangta thing not me anymore..i use to like him though..but that is until bi came along and stung me..:lol:

do you still need the ng shot?..since escapist offer to do so too..:)

:lol: C3cillia.... we are in the same boat... I wonder where we headin... and thanks again for the offer..

I'm dwnloding now...

but in Bomnal - can we say JIS the 2nd lead actor?, he did end up w/ the lead actress .. kinda difficult prob. bec. they (both guys, I forgot the other male actor) share almost the same so called quality time on screen ... as in IJUKSA, I still believe SMA is the lead though.. simply seen from the behind the scene interviews etc., I suppose KSR didn't get as much coverage as SMA's right? But still I can't tell who ends up with who though ..

If I can o/t a bit, I do like samshik ended up w/ samsoon ... I like her character soooo much! when you find such an attractive, kind, loving personality, anything can happen... :)

another thing; I didn't cry for MISA at all as well.... so it makes 3 of us....he he

Bomnal = spring day??

^bam..once you see the ng..you'lll be all hype..probably don't wanna work anymore..

the director teach him or how he should kiss sma..lol..how funny is this..but omg..ng..i'm dying here..they shouldn't have any more kiss ng..pretty soon..they're gonna kill us all..lol...

taught him?? He must be joking.. or pretending....????

A fresh YSI for the NG clip

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=17HXAE2...4J1B2CJZII867TF

Chinese-subbed (credits:YYCAF), rmvb format.

All Biers/IJUKSA lovers should catch this!

I owe 20 usd... :lol:

but if it were Bi.. heheheh.. :P but on second thought.. i think it's the other way around.. :P

Line up dear... it's a long que.. you mite wan to bring something to drink.. it would take

awhile...

All I noticed was the scars on her leg... bad me... apunnn yonja... :lol:

Yo...geng

You know .. While I was in the car just now (coming back from office) .. it occurred to me

that.. just may be.. may be.. BG would end up with DJ ..

BG would sacrifice ES for MG..... (this would be something different then....)

Omo.. omo.. I am genius... :o

Well, I'm bawling my eyes out on Dae Jang Geum now and Bi's not on it. So what does that say, then?

It says... you love Jee Jin Hee gif2628wv.gif...

Bam...keep your eyes on the road while driving...you're a hazzard to other road users, unless you can drive like the bodyguard ! :P Still thinking of the complexities of the drama ?

Yeah, actually the thought that BK will end with DJ sorta just slipped into my mind out of the blue. He loves intensely but the love is doomed and not meant to be. There I go again, speculating but it does boggle the mind. :unsure:

Paulette, Jin Hee looked good and suave in periodical drama custumes ! Kim Hee Sun was offered the role but she turned it down, must be kicking herself by now !!!

Bam...keep your eyes on the road while driving...you're a hazzard to other road users, unless you can drive like the bodyguard ! :P Still thinking of the complexities of the drama ?

Yeah, actually the thought that BK will end with DJ sorta just slipped into my mind out of the blue. He loves intensely but the love is doomed and not meant to be. There I go again, speculating but it does boggle the mind. :unsure:

Paulette, Jin Hee looked good and suave in periodical drama custumes ! Kim Hee Sun was offered the role but she turned it down, must be kicking herself by now !!!

I dun drive... I am a passenger... :lol: ..

Wendy... me the queen of speculation.... Hope it's not against the rule here...

Speculation about drama is okay rite?? (but not speculation about the actor/actress real life..)

How am I doin teacher?? Is that rite..? :P

Wendy.. dun kill me.. I lap you

I dun drive... I am a passenger... :lol: ..

Wendy... me the queen of speculation.... Hope it's not against the rule here...

Speculation about drama is okay rite?? (but not speculation about the actor/actress real life..)

How am I doin teacher?? Is that rite..? :P

Wendy.. dun kill me.. I lap you

Anio, I love you for being a great Bi'er and devoted one too..who gives up or has no interest in other K-dramas coz of him ! :P Three more days to : will BK kiss DJ or not ? !!!! :lol:

Anio, I love you for being a great Bi'er and devoted one too..who gives up or has no interest in other K-dramas coz of him ! :P Three more days to : will BK kiss DJ or not ? !!!! :lol:

biismine12of.jpg

C3cillia....... this is heaven.....

051108manman2000080291cg.jpg

I'm outa here.... need cold shower... deadtongue6nr.gif

or I would start talk nonsense.. and the mod would kick me outa this thread

Anyone need this .. let me know.. I will uplod.. via YSI..

Jin .. escapist .. c3cillia thanks....

Episode 5

(preview)

5부

다정은 10년간 모은 돈을 떼인 다정을 달래기 위해 서울로 올라온 복구와 데이트를 하지만, 다정은 복구에게 알 수 없는 불안감을 느낀다.

준성은 은석과 함께 술을 마시던 중, 술에 취해 민구의 이름을 부르는 은석에게 오기를 느끼고 은석을 자신의 호텔방에 데려가려 한다.

복구는 민구의 전화기로 은석에게 전화를 하지만 민구에 대한 배신감으로 은석은 차갑게 전화를 끊어버리고 만다.

(My own understanding,i might be wrong)

Dajung lost her savings for 10 years.She was sad and Bogku went to seoul to comfort her.But,dajung feels some insecurity towards him.

While drinking liquor together (Joonsung and Eunsuk),drunken Eunsuk calls "MIN GU"'s name,Joon sung felt bad(angry) and decided to bring her to a hotel room.

Bogku calls Eunsuk thru Min-gu's cellphone but she hang up the phone because she felt betrayed by Ming-gu.

I think she lives in the same area as bogku,she is a daughter of a Bank (owner?) in their town who loves bogku,but bogku doesn't like her."Chag-sarang"=one sided love.

Guest `soliloquy

shirley, i dun think that red dress girl is shim min ah.......dunno who she is tho...i thought she was kim sa rang ? :unsure:

Err..its neither =)

Just a side character, someone who bokgu ceased to call, and prolly due to the cold shoulder she got from him, she wanted to (kill herself) :rolleyes:

Archived