[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

oops i want to know when it will..i guess in 1-2 months :lol: i'm downloading epidosde 1 now...hope that more subs will come out

It will air after Wedding finishes.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t want to be part of your f**kin life.

As you have your life.

I have mine.

Your pain, your sorrow, your anger, I don’t f**kin care, you bastard!

I’ll bring Cha EunSeok.

I’ll bring her to you.

If you cannot become like that richard simmons, that richard simmons must become like you.

More miserable than you are, worn out to tatters.

So, don’t run away. Don’t shun away. Just stay right here!

Don’t die, don’t go away. Cha EunSeok, until she comes and kneels to you.

You stay right here.

somehow it seem like he is so jealous of .....eunseok for being part of his brother life while he was absent in it ..~ .....................i saw the clips of how he look at her after the kiss in the car .haha .somehow i got such wicked thoughts .is he thinking ......

....was it also how my brother kiss you ..........( just joking ...) ..firstly it was to stop her hiccuping.but then when he look at her that way .i think is more of indifference to show her ..that kiss dont meant anything else .and also ........i think the look was sort of a victory that kiss seeem to have stop more then hipcup .that is just a taste of what i can do ........so it was really soooo disturbing was it .~ ....

=>anyway i am just throwing out what i think by looking at some parts of esp 4 ~ ..had to really watch it to see what is really happening .~~ ..

esp 5 preivew

http://user.chol.com/~again1114/4-dPrh.wmv

some how the way he carry her in his arms ....affect me ...watching just that..it feel sooo gentle ..and the director really got a way to capture the colors ................sometimes i relook at the first esp seaside scene it feel like i can touch the blue in the sky ~~ and i saw some of esp 4 and the colour of autumn and the green all captured really quite beautifully .. .~ ...

credits to loveday cafe

Eun Suk thinks back and sees her mother. Bokgu also remembers the past. Eun Suk's mother is shot because the military thought she was a North Korean spy.

er ..how old is eun suk ...her mother shot for being a spy ~~ ...make me think i am in the 70s ...but ya maybe in the 80s is still possible ...--;; ...there was this famous female north korea spy ..i forget which year that happen

thanks for the summary albert ~~ !! ..haha hope you not late on your homework

Guest kalinda

now that I know what KBG said over that monolouge (tks Pluei_bleue), it totally gives me diff feeling... he seemed yet hopeless, super angry, pity - all those in one. What an ironic is, he kinda scolded his bro of his condition caused by a woman - it never crosses KBG's mind that a woman can turn one's life upside down like that - and in the end KBG himself will experience the same thing, head over heels because of this woman!

er ..how old is eun suk ...her mother shot for being a spy ~~ ...make me think i am in the 70s ...but ya maybe in the 80s is still possible ...--;; ...there was this famous female north korea spy ..i forget which year that happen

thanks for the summary albert ~~ !! ..haha hope you not late on your homework

eun suk might be 22-27ish.

I could of done of a better job on the summary but i couldnt think. :lol::P

KTH <3

Guest bier4ever

how i wish i could give my say about the story..but i still dont have the episodes, but i think it is going smoothly...thanks for all your daily doses...take care

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Reading Albert's summary answered the question that was running in my mind: how come ES, who was so obsessed with MG, seem to have quickly forgot about that obsession and will eventually fall for someone else?

Answer: because she thought it was MG who wanted the money in exchange for the photos, not knowing MG's real condition.

With the way this drama is going, so far, I really think the ending will be tragic.

Guest loving_D

i love this drama. i think its definitely a favorite. they made it so well the camera effects and everything. and bi is so HOTT.

Archived