[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

muahahaha!!

i like this ending!!! LOVE it!!

actually i was thinking the same thing!!!

i think DJ will go nuts n kill herself n ES too!!!

*i think she is a villain now??? no ka???

cuz i find her too ermmm.. "menyibuk".. how to say tht??? help!!

anyway.. she's not the lead actress n she's "involve" with BG so sumhow.. ermm.. makes her.. hehe!!

she'll definately end-up jealous n do sumthing hurtful to ES n BG!!!

i think BG gonna kill her!!! KILL HER!!! muahahaha!!!

*i think ripgal.. our analysis suits the tittle ryte!!! haha!! lol!!!

hahaha..i juz thought of it randomly..

well since we think it's not gona be a good ending..

might as well kill DJ off n all of them die..

after Bi kills DJ..he regrets cos she saved him b4.. n he kills himeself!! :(

haha..yea..i think she;s menyibuk!!! i understand!! :lol:

yea.. suits the title wat..

yes wendy???

more screencaps from j.lee...jen's busy with something :)

Bogku kissing Dj's scar

016kl.jpg

028fq.jpg

034jv.jpg

awwwww...so sweet of BG!!!

BUT DJ is definitely nervous frm her expression!! she's gona think of sumthing else!!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I am going to boldly predict that:

There will be another kissing scene.

-and-

There will be a bed scene.

Anyone care to bet? :P

===

Oh my, BG kissing DJ's scar... my most favorite scene EVER!

I am going to boldly predict that:

-and-

Anyone care to bet? :P

===

im gonna bet that there will be both..

a kissing scene- definitely!!

a bed scene- well maybe!! but maybe not 2 XXXX...

thanx 4 uploading the ep5 so fast origins!!

SHe lost her money through a community "겠 돈" which is kinda like a ghetto mutal funds thing where a group of people contribute money into a pot and they do something with it and every month or so, someone cashes out big and they take turns. There is usually a leader to teh group who colects the money. Seeing as it's "ghetto" and there is no federal accountability system in place, you can see how easily the collector can collect month after month of DAbin's money and just take off and disappear. So Dabin is NOT stupid.

BTW she's i can't freeaakin cute, I wanna just do her till I die. hahaha

ah ..so that was it haha .i was implying my first reaction when i saw the subtitles ..it was like saying her money stolen .and my mind was like thinking er ...how come such huge amount can be stolen .so that why i follow by saying ..maybe she lost it in some investment i was looking for if korea has such a system like in chinese community ..they put in their money together and whoever who need money need to bid for it .it is normally where most woman or housewives get their money cheated when the leader run with it ~

.so korea also has those type of mutual fund things

Shirley.. JWS as Jung Woo Sung?? in a moment to remember?? SYJ??? That woo sung???

Ahhh... he's hot...

Oh my I been spending almost a year in only Bi thread .. I am so left behind...

Nvm... if KTH is taken.. there's still jeon ji hyun, shg, meum si beum (aishhhh.. this gal has

weird name.. I never get it rite.).. and what the name of the 2nd heroin in Samsoon...though

I am female... I think I can fall in love with her....

heheh... I am soooooo off topic... Wendy - Kill me :P

ya they doing a movie together in china ..~ filming it now .~ oh that ryu won in sam soon actually i thought i sympathise with her in sam soon but after i see her in autumn shower ..i think she better go back and brush up her acting skills ~

i love your analysis of the drama. kbs should hire you to critique their work. hehe! it seems like you write essays in every post you make but it's fun reading it.

actually most of what you wrote makes perfect sense. i think the author and the director are focusing so much on the dramatic scenes that somehow they are missing some minute but essentially critical details. maybe they thought the fans or the viewers wouldn't notice but Ijuksa viewers are very critical. we don;t miss out on details.

i am actually more concerned about what goes on behind the scenes. when Eunsook was hitting bokgu in the car, i kept on thinking how many ngs did they make. cause it was really kinda funny.

another thing, when Lee Kiwoo's character was tying bokgu's necktie, i kept thinking, they are a good pair. wahhh!!! yaoi!!!

sorry!!! i'm a hentai! (pervert!)

no you not that pervery .recently i notice a trend i see in kdrama .those love rivals or the male leads seem to have a stronger bond then necessary haha sometimes i was thinking those male leads got so much chemisty together ~ ...

ah .haha i am too long winded .and i just write out what on my mind ~~ ** those writers will kill me if they see me trying to break their script .but i thought that is what watching drama is about .....more fun this way ~~ ._^ *

ya she hitting him .~~ haha ..testing how far is his tolerance level .~it must be hard for Bi to concentrate on his driving with shin minah hitting him ~

someone mention the theme revenge .............infact ..this is just the tigger point not really the main theme....i think maybe condemmed love is more the theme bring about by revenge ...a love that should not be allow to breathe .yet it did ..and hence it shall die ..~...........

hahaa okie this is not an essay but something i come across while reading a review of SYMPATHY FOR LADY VENGEANCE ..(interesting movie....the one in the revenge trilogy that make me laugh the most .though it might not be the best of the three.) ..it somehow echo what i thought ..especially in terms of drama ..plots ..they use the theory that ..love and hate ...are mroe similar then we think .....they are both powerful emotions ..though they are extreme of one another .yet ..strangely they are simlar you can believe in hate ..as well as you can believe in love .....you can wait ......for love ..as you can also wait for your revenge ...you can persist in your love ..as well as you can persist in your VENGEANCE both can consume you to a point of no return ..........~ ..yet ...both can destory one another tooo .....love can resolve hate ...yet hate can turn what you once love to revenge ..lit is within human ability to love as well as to hate ..it depend on the degreee you are willing to go ..for the sake of love .or for the sake of hate ...~~ ..so that is the choice of bok gu ..so shall he hate ...or shall he love ..........he hate who he love ..or he love who he hate ..when ur heart can feel so much hate ...so is it also capable of feeling the same magitiude of love .~ .? ...............

;) too much revenge tales ..can make you really look at it ..in a different angle

Re: torn pics - He did see the torn photos (which, I assume, were on her lap). That's why he got so angry and dragged her into the hospital. Remember? He opened the car door to get in, but he didn't and then he slammed the door shut again, dragged her out of the car (then the torn photos fell off the car) and into the hospital.

i checked ..according to my angle..i dont think he got a chance to see what those photos are they were pratically shred into pieces

Guest seabiscuit
am going to boldly predict that:

-and-

Anyone care to bet?

===

Woa, another bet , But I just lost 50 USD, should I bet ha ha

Any one want to bet about the rating of this drama, since every one want to bet about the kissing and bed scene

I wonder about the rating of this drama , do u think in the end of this drama, the rating will be over 30

I think it can not be over 50, because the audience dont like such kind of drama ( I mean tragedy)

Ok then. :) My speculation is: BG and ES fall in love deeply, but it's not possible because of all this revenge+indebtedness towards DJ thingamajig that in the end, Bok Gu would just kill himself. Or die due to a car accident (like how it usually happens in Korean drama. hehe). Or at least, go away from it all. In short, tragic ending. There is no way BG and ES will have a happy ending. Everything doesn't seem to point to that direction.

I don't think BG will end up with DJ as well.

My god.. I change my mind.. gonna watch eps 5 ASAP.. since Bok Gi started to fall in love..

Last time I did post that normally the leads start to show some interest (fall in love) starting eps 4-5 onwards

and I tot IJUKSA would be different... anyway since it's that way....

My speculation - Bok Gu will die defending his true love..... ahhhh.. what a lovely tragic ending....

Girls.. we are crazyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!... Only eps 5 and we are predicting the ending.. crazyyyy!!!..

Shirley .. thank you for you insight...

good analysis... :)

My god.. I change my mind.. gonna watch eps 5 ASAP.. since Bok Gi started to fall in love..

Last time I did post that normally the leads start to show some interest (fall in love) starting eps 4-5 onwards

and I tot IJUKSA would be different... anyway since it's that way....

My speculation - Bok Gu will die defending his true love..... ahhhh.. what a lovely tragic ending....

Girls.. we are crazyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!... Only eps 5 and we are predicting the ending.. crazyyyy!!!..

Shirley .. thank you for you insight...

good analysis... :)

WHAT??!!

falling in love?????!! in eps 5???!!

*falling of my chair.. fainting!!

aishhh!! too soon for his tough character!!

why is he soften now??? what did ES do???

he felt something when he kissed her?? *ermmm.. my speculation only..

palli palli tell me!! aishhh!! can't wait!!

*BG KILL DJ!! muahahaha!!!

Guest whimsical

someone mention the theme revenge .............infact ..this is just the tigger point not really the main theme....i think maybe condemmed love is more the theme bring about by revenge ...a love that should not be allow to breathe .yet it did ..and hence it shall die ..~...........

hahaa okie this is not an essay but something i come across while reading a review of SYMPATHY FOR LADY VENGEANCE ..(interesting movie....the one in the revenge trilogy that make me laugh the most .though it might not be the best of the three.) ..it somehow echo what i thought ..especially in terms of drama ..plots ..they use the theory that ..love and hate ...are mroe similar then we think .....they are both powerful emotions ..though they are extreme of one another .yet ..strangely they are simlar you can believe in hate ..as well as you can believe in love .....you can wait ......for love ..as you can also wait for your revenge ...you can persist in your love ..as well as you can persist in your VENGEANCE both can consume you to a point of no return ..........~ ..yet ...both can destory one another tooo .....love can resolve hate ...yet hate can turn what you once love to revenge ..lit is within human ability to love as well as to hate ..it depend on the degreee you are willing to go ..for the sake of love .or for the sake of hate ...~~ ..so that is the choice of bok gu ..so shall he hate ...or shall he love ..........he hate who he love ..or he love who he hate ..when ur heart can feel so much hate ...so is it also capable of feeling the same magitiude of love .~ .? ...............

;) too much revenge tales ..can make you really look at it ..in a different angle

Shirley, very interesting thoughts u have here....."he hate who he love" or "he love who he hate". It can go either way right? I always thought of it as he hates who he love. Cos he is supposed to take revenge on ES but he can't help but be attracted by her and end up falling in love with her. So this is the love he tries to kill. He dun want to fall in love with her. That is what the title lead me to believe and I always love this title. The love that he wants to kill could be the girl - ES, herself that he wants to kill and could also mean the love he felt for her that he wants to suppress/kill. Going by this, it will be a tragic ending cos he will never be happy, denying the feelings he felt.

But you have thrown another light here. hmmm.....looking from this view, if he loves who he hates......if he ends up choosing to go with his feelings and boldly love the woman he hates, maybe, just maybe, the end might not be so tragic. For love, he puts down the hatred he felt and the bitterness he have felt and for once, just for once, feel life as his heart desires. Even if he dun end up with ES eventually, he would have learned love and "unburden" himself? Too idealistic? maybe....who knows? :)

Edited to add: my personal feel is BG has not fallen in love with ES yet.

Guest dorkette

spoiling myself by reading your posts--

really curious about episode 5 now.

should probably go study for my last two exams tmrw.

ahahaha so distracted!

---

so i guess the kiss didn't happennnnn.

ooh la la what's this about bg falling in love?

Guest dorkette

i like these photos from the kbs official ijuksa website--

nice profile pics, don't you think?

they were on the preview page.

preview_photo_no05_001.jpgpreview_photo_no05_002.jpgpreview_photo_no05_003.jpg

which, by the way, i'm still waiting for the episode six preview and the ratings for episode five.

i believe those bits of information won't be up for another 4-5 hours.

after all, it's still 3:00 AM in korea right now :lol:

goodness, bam! are you the spamming queen again?

lol i thought you joined somewhat late in the ijuksa craze, and yet you're still third place in number of posts...

hahaha bam is my hero!

Archived