[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

just finished eps 1-2. crossing my finggers for eps 3-4 with hard sub. thanx to all subbers and translator for posting these episode. thanx also for all the MV's and OST posted.

my opinion on IJUKSA the nature of revenge is the same with MISA but the revenge itself is not the same. whereas MISA is about SJS and his revenge for her mother's love and IJUKSA is the revenge to SMA because of the love for Bi's Bro. (who said Bi is not cappable of love). But still both of them ( the mother and SMA) is not guilty for the vengeance.

I think in eps 3-4 onwards Bi will kick off the image that resemble SJS in MISA. and i hope it will get until 20 eps. i always consider drama's below 16 eps is becozz not much high rating (sorry my opinion).

anyway all of you guyz noticed the house of SMA is from Beautiful days/ stairway right. The house that SMA used to wait for Minggu Oppa (the one that has writings on the wall) i think is the same house as Ruler Of Your Own World house (Ko Bok Su's house). i'm pretty sure of it. they all used recycle sets is it. :P

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cynkawahara

AlbertSaurus...

Just wanted to say thank you for doing the summaries. You can't imagine how helpful it is for those of us who do not understand Korean.

I, for one, am very grateful to you and all the subbers, who tirelessly volunteer their time to enhance the enjoyment of the drama. Kudos to you all for your generosity!

The house that SMA used to wait for Minggu Oppa (the one that has writings on the wall) i think is the same house as Ruler Of Your Own World house (Ko Bok Su's house). i'm pretty sure of it. they all used recycle sets is it. :P

hahha i was wondering if anyone notice that tooo ...i think so too that house loook so familar and the view over the slope .really look like Bok su house .~~

my opinion on IJUKSA the nature of revenge is the same with MISA but the revenge itself is not the same. whereas MISA is about SJS and his revenge for her mother's love and IJUKSA is the revenge to SMA because of the love for Bi's Bro. (who said Bi is not cappable of love). But still both of them ( the mother and SMA) is not guilty for the vengeance.

i think both revenge has its simarities as well as difference ..in MISA ..his revenge was vengenance for what was done to him ...for what his mother make him and his sister went through while still happily giving her love to another ..while here ....he is witness someone he love being taken from him .slowly dying infront of him because of that woman ...hence he seek for his revenge .for himself (that he is losing someone he love ) and for his brother ..(that he ended up in such state because of such a woman and she had to pay for this ) ...you are right that the end result is the party they are executing the revenge on ...are ones who are not guilty hence that make it all the more .........bitter ...and punishment for them for embarking on such a path .once they know ...it depends on whether they can turn back or if the damages done is ..too much ..to even turn back ..

revenge ........is always such a juicy theme for drama ...........but a eye for a eye ..will make the world go blind it will never end ....once you enter into the circle of revenge ....the revenger is blind ...by his own revenge ..if the writer really want to make this ultimate tragedy .then ..it is possible Bokgu shall never be forgiven ..but i always think MISA writer has a gentle approach to revenge .she .dont really give you the entire ... brutal and cruel revenge .

However the ending is, whether to our liking or not ( varies a lot here, many of us predicting and speculating and it is fine to do this), it will not be a happy one. Who will die, who will walk away and who will eventually find true love in the finale. This is what keeps us on tenterhooks as the drama unfolds. 20 episodes is OK, just don't drag the drama to make it 20 episodes !

And I sincerely hope that Bokgu won't kiss DaJung or else he's deadly committed to her by this simple gesture. I feel that Da Jung is playing on his emotions by threatening to leave him, knowing he would never allow that. The next episode (as seen in previews) will reveal more.

Anyway the game is on ! :P

What intrigues me is what is the main focus point for this drama. That Bokgu loves a girl he shouldn't have, why ? Because Mingu recovers or dies ? Either way he cannot have her as guilt will play an important part. How about the sub-plot to the whole storyline in between. The struggle for family fortunes ? And is Bokgu going to be her bodyguard for the rest of episodes ? I'm just pondering.... ;)

8 Nov 05 - IJUKSA Ep 04 w chinese subs(clubbox link)

Click on pix 2 start dl

29oa.jpg

File type = rmvb

File size = 273mb

*Credit : HJRX.org for clip//Steff@RainSingapore.com 4 uploading//Kev for cap*

Guest LoveRain

i got done watching episode 4..made these caps..very good episode ..looking foward to episode 5 next monday..

kiss0qr4pt.jpg

^credit: me // sexybi..and naver border..:lol:

looks like this particular pic/scene is becoming an all-time favorite.. been seeing this almost everyday!! :lol:

aja aja subbing team!! hello to all Biers!! :D

Guest dramaholic

one thing bugs me... Bokgu supposedly hates Eun Suk so much for causing Mingu to become a vegetable but not once does he show any hatred when he's near Eun suk in ep. 3. I'm taking talking about when he's facing Eunsuk. I thought his expression would show that he couldn't stand to even be in the same room as Eunsuk, at least behind her back. I haven't watched ep. 4 yet though but I thought he should have shown some hatred when he first saw her. I get the impression he's being protective toward her. just my opinion. I still love this drama though.

Guest kalinda

one thing bugs me... Bokgu supposedly hates Eun Suk so much for causing Mingu to become a vegetable but not once does he show any hatred when he's near Eun suk in ep. 3. I'm taking talking about when he's facing Eunsuk. I thought his expression would show that he couldn't stand to even be in the same room as Eunsuk, at least behind her back. I haven't watched ep. 4 yet though but I thought he should have shown some hatred when he first saw her. I get the impression he's being protective toward her. just my opinion. I still love this drama though.

I think in eps 4, when he dragged her to his bro's room, that's pretty mean .... anyway he works for her right, so there's such an emotional conflict. To be able to revenge, KBG has to be close to her, and then when the time is right, boom!...KBG will attack.. if from day 1, KBG shows hatred etc... in no time that ES will report to LKW character & KBG''ll get fired and he won't be able to get what he's fighting for .... revenge towards ES

Guest xxoranjeesanxx

i'm really sorry but can someone explain how to get the subtitles onto the episode i watch? i'm trying to get my nonkorean friend to watch it but i don't really understand what i do after i d/l both files...thanks

i'm really sorry but can someone explain how to get the subtitles onto the episode i watch? i'm trying to get my nonkorean friend to watch it but i don't really understand what i do after i d/l both files...thanks

You should download BSPlayer. Then after loading the video file and it starts to play, you should right click your mouse and click on load subtitle. If you don't want to do that, then just name the video and the subtitle file in the same name and once you load the video, the subtitle will automatically show up. Hope this helps you! :)

Guest nurikocam18

if the one you downloaded is hardsubbed already .. you can watch it right then.. but f nt..

find an srt file for each episode

watch the clip using media player classic where you can load both srt file and the vid.

OK.. SPAMMING HERE! :P

oh well.. here's some more caps requested by visc

12sc.jpg

122uq.jpg

130ar.jpg

159ix.jpg

246fe.jpg

AWWW!! Thanx KIKI!!!

i can't download it so i really appreciate the pics u posted here!!

OMG!! it ends there.. just there?

wut abt the kiss?? izzit gonna happen??

ermmm... i think nope.. aishhh!!! can't tell by looking at the pics!!

THNX AGAIN KIKI!!!

Guest eatinghappypills

i like how his face is just dead though when they talk. i thought that there

was no emotion on his face, but you can tell there's starting to be alittle

something and it's going to get juicy.

Guest sweetangel7

Hi,

Can anyone upload Ep 3 in YSI again?

Tried the previous one, download stop for no reason

Megaload is very slow - only 2.2KB/sec. gonna take a day to complete downloading.

So, is there any kind soul out there to do this big favour?

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE!

tks in advance (hopeful)

just saw the previews for epi5...just a question pls...

did Bi's brother die on Monday's episode? cuz it seems that there was a funeral or sth with kim sarang wearing that dress when somebody dies...also what was Bi's last word to SMA in that preview?"chosipsiyo or sth? what does it mean? thanks so much! :)

also thank you very much Albert for the synopsis despite the fact that you were busy with assignments!

Archived