[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

OMG.. the OST is already out! FINALLY.. I can listen to the full version of Lee SooYoung's song.

oh boo.. may beat me to it. hahah.. oh well.. I'll post it anyways since i uploaded it.

I'm pretty sure these aren't all of the songs. there's only 10 songs on the ost, but I could be wrong

MEGAUPLOAD

credits: Solid07

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renni72

I have just watched the interview clip of Bi and Shin Min Ah...and the clip showed how the photo shoot was done. Through it all, I felt that Shin Min Ah appeared very shy... she looked shy and demure and left all the talking to Bi....did anyone felt the same way?

Even in the NGs, she looked so shy.....and yet, she could act all gutsy and vibrant in the drama - esp the scenes in episode 1 & 2 where she kept "threatening" Lee Ki-woo by saying "You pervert, one more time and you die!" and she showed him her fist! That's what acting is all about I guess - immersing oneself into the role even though it is a complete opposite from one true self...that's true professionalism..

And when she smiled, oooh, the dimples....makes all the difference....

Can't wait to see if her character develops throughout the episodes..and hopefully it will not be tragic ending, as what most fans are predicting...

IJUKSA's OST:

OST

Credits to: Solid07/ Upload ^Bi^_^Lover^@ SexyBi

I guess this is the full OST... :)

Tracklisting is not available yet...

OMG.. the OST is already out! FINALLY.. I can listen to the full version of Lee SooYoung's song.

oh boo.. may beat me to it. hahah.. oh well.. I'll post it anyways since i uploaded it.

I'm pretty sure these aren't all of the songs. there's only 10 songs on the ost, but I could be wrong

MEGAUPLOAD

Thanx girls for the OST!! ;)

whoa so fast BOTH of u!! :lol:

*may!!! miss u dear!!

QRINE!!! really nice pics!!

LOVE the first pic!!

aiyak!! u've made thm urself??

*saving it n posting at bi's thread (credit Qrine)

I want the ending scene to be like this...Kang Bokgu walks away from everything and the theme song plays ! :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I would HATE that endin!!!! :o :o :o lol

share a wonderful MV made by a Korean fan , tearing when watch it..

credit: Benamoo

http://myfile.hanafos.com/~syidges/rain/MV-Isuka.wmv

enjoy

Thanx.. DL'in now, i like fan made MV's!!

Hmm The IJUKSA OST is able 2 DL so soon??? :angry::mellow::o:unsure::huh:

Yay over 100 pages already?? So cool!! Hmm.. wonder how many users would be online and how many post will be here 2moro when episode 3 airs!!

Guest lavendersky

The Love of Death OST

34607_s.jpg

1 더 이상 4:31 Howl

2 이 죽일 놈의 사랑 4:13

3 꿈 (Dream) 4:04 K.Will

4 애루 (愛淚) 4:36 지타

5 어쩌다 3:12 태완

6 재회 4:30 임현정

7 쉬어 3:36 Glue

8 이 까짓 사랑 4:09 태완

9 속이지마 (Don’t Fool Me) 4:00 Glue

10 이 죽일 놈의 사랑 (Inst.) 4:25

EDIT: YSI link for OST

i think they'll still come out with another ost with more instrumental tracks cuz the present one only had 1 instrumental. :P

Guest mangosteen

IJUKSA's OST:

OST

Credits to: Solid07/ Upload ^Bi^_^Lover^@ SexyBi

I guess this is the full OST... :)

Tracklisting is not available yet...

Thanks so much for the OST. Can't wait to listen to it.

Hardsubbed High Quality vision 2. Episode:

snapshot200511011911192fl.jpgsnapshot200511011912308og.jpg

snapshot200511011916010jm.jpgsnapshot200511011913037mn.jpg

length: 56:45 min

size: 581,4 mb

format: mpeg

dl: 2. Episode hardsubbed

credits:

file:J.lee/bummies/soompi

translating: eulicid

subbing: ay-link, becu

hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507

here it is the 2. hardsubbed vision for non clubbox users

omg omg love_rain, ayu, ripgal, katrina..... omg omg

he is kissing and i did not see it ...omg

too busy even to watch the 2. ep ...first hardsubbed it ;)

and now i'm off for the weekend aissshhhhh

don't let him kiss again till i'm back *dying

hey, i was wondering if the ijuksa subbing team came out with the hard-dubbed [HQ], non-clubbox links to episode 1 & 2 yet? Thanks so much in advance :D

Here u are.. dont know where the ep1 is tho..

Guest Katrina

wow...it's 100+ pages already? hello all... currently waiting for 3rd episode of IJUKSA!!! yeay.......!!!!! :D

reading backlogs just now...some of us had predicted the ending already? hehehe... :lol: u guys are unbelievable...

wow...it's 100+ pages already? hello all... currently waiting for 3rd episode of IJUKSA!!! yeay.......!!!!! :D

reading backlogs just now...some of us had predicted the ending already? hehehe... :lol: u guys are unbelievable...

Hi

Katrina!!

LOL yeah every1 is predictin the endin keke!

How would u like the endin 2 be like?

MEGAUPLOAD

credits: Solid07

LOL, it's good to have two MU links, in case one of them got really busy :)

Thanx girls for the OST!! ;)

whoa so fast BOTH of u!! :lol:

*may!!! miss u dear!!

VISC!! Did you finally manage to download all the clips that you've always wanted to download?? LOL, it seems that I keep on asking you the same question! :P

How was Raya? Are you still in kampung or are you back in Miri already??

The Love of Death OST

34607_s.jpg

i think they'll still come out with another ost with more instrumental tracks cuz the present one only had 1 instrumental. :P

Thankss for the tracklisting but do you have the romanized version??

Guest Katrina

Hi

Katrina!!

LOL yeah every1 is predictin the endin keke!

How would u like the endin 2 be like?

heyya Mabe! predicting? you wanna know how i want it ends? u surely want to know? highlight below..and dont cry reading it okay? :lol:

i want Bok Gu dies...because he wanted to protect Eun Seok from something...before he dies he confess that he love her sooooooo much, right from the start...(i hope he didnt tell her he fall for her in becoming episode) and dies in her arms in the ambulance. Eun Seok then gave up acting, she went to a suburb area to be alone, Jun Sung who fall for her (i hope he will in the becoming episode) come to persuade her to stay with him, she decline and Jun Sung left. Da Jung then is the one who take care of Bok Gu's grave, because Eun Seok doesnt... because she doesnt have the heart to go there.

yeay..a happy ending for all! ^_^

Guest annababy

The Love of Death OST

34607_s.jpg

wow thank you so much!!!!!!!!

heyya Mabe! predicting? you wanna know how i want it ends? u surely want to know? highlight below..and dont cry reading it okay? :lol:

i want Bok Gu dies...because he wanted to protect Eun Seok from something...before he dies he confess that he love her sooooooo much, right from the start...(i hope he didnt tell her he fall for her in becoming episode) and dies in her arms in the ambulance. Eun Seok then gave up acting, she went to a suburb area to be alone, Jun Sung who fall for her (i hope he will in the becoming episode) come to persuade her to stay with him, she decline and Jun Sung left. Da Jung then is the one who take care of Bok Gu's grave, because Eun Seok doesnt... because she doesnt have the heart to go there.

yeay..a happy ending for all! ^_^

Aaaww like ur endin!!!!

I quote myself 4 the endin i wrote b4

That Bi dies tryin 2 save Shin Mina!

I think that will be a good endin (In a way) Because @ 1st he wanted 2 kill her but then in the end he dies 4 her! Aaaaaaaaaaww that would be such a sweet endin (??) :D Well thats what i think anyway :P

But i'd like 2 add:

B4 he dies i want Eun Seok 2 know that he really did love her and vice versa!!

Lol every1 is predictin that its gonna be a sad endin coz of the storyline and the title of the drama.. but 4 all we know it probably wont be a sad endin! I personally dont think that all sad endin's are bad! Some Sad endin's makes the drama even better i think!!

Archived