[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Paulette..Bi wanted a complete different character role from Sangdoo and Lee Young Jae and he chose this above other scripts. :huh: I told Ixora that he played the uncouth Bokgu too well that I was a bit put off, but she said that this meant Bi acted well to incite this reaction. I agreed with her but now am looking forward to his bodyguard status instead. Then I saw the NG making clip where he attended Kim Sarang's mum' funeral and again his street fighter instinct showed up, he used his fists again. Well, if there are lots of episodes of him fighting again and again, then the drama storyline is kinda off for me. At this point, I can't be sure, but even if Bi puts in an excellent performance as Kang Bokgu, the drama itself has to lure viewers to want to be eager to catch the next segment. Therefore the script is important too. So far so good..my two cents' worth. :rolleyes:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveRain

Huh..20 episodes ??? We don't want 20 episodes, we want 16 episodes ! Changing the storyline to prolong it ? Darn it...gonna be a draggy drama again ? :blink::o

looks like it wen..

Guest `soliloquy

hi ayu see u browsing!!!

im so liking the melody n themes in IJUKSA now.

i juz rewatched ep 1 which i redownloaded...

SMA was so cute!!! u wana die?? she scolded Lee ki Woo!!!! muahahaha..

JO!! =)

i love the themes too man!

The medleys, are killers! I keep listening to it over and over again..madness!

Kekeke... i love SMA's feisty character, man.she's one tough cookie!

Guest LoveRain

Rain’s new TV serial copy from drama [ireland]?

Viewership not ideal, Rain’s new TV serial copy from drama [ireland]?

Source : The Sun, 4-11-2005

Korean pop singer Rain who is the lead actor of new TV serial [A Love to Kill] which broadcasted this week, the recent days there were complaints from Internet fans that part of the serial was copying the drama [ireland] acted by Hyun Bin.

The new serial [A Love to Kill] was acted by the popular Asian star Rain as the lead actor, he who act as the body guard and K-1 fighter, for this role he has a strict control of his daily diet and training hard everyday, the serial was so much talked about and has been getting attention since day 1 of the broadcast. However, when it was broadcasted, there were comments from viewers posted in the internet that comparing this new serial with last year’s MBC TV serial drama [ireland] acted by Hyun Bin and Lee Na Young, the close shot scene of the lead actress jumped into the water and the lead actor leaning on a building wall were alike and this has astonished the internet surfers.

Although the audience used the word “copy”, but the internet surfers defended the new serial that it was only the pictorial scene that looked similar, but the fact that the role of Hyun Bin in [ireland] as a body guard which is exactly the same role that Rain is playing, looks like copying. The viewership rate of [A Love to Kill] was 16.4%, being the champion viewership rate of that TV time slot. However, with the focus attention of the drama is not so ideal, and the viewership rate of its second episode dropped to 14.8%, the top viewership goes to period drama [sudongyo] which whole cast actors were from [Jewel in the Palace]. Now due to the alleged ‘copy’ comment of [A Love to Kill], the viewership will anticipate to drop more.

(translated by Renatta)

Korean pop singer Rain who is the lead actor of new TV serial [A Love to Kill] which broadcasted this week, the recent days there were complaints from Internet fans that part of the serial was copying the drama [ireland] acted by Hyun Bin.

The new serial [A Love to Kill] was acted by the popular Asian star Rain as the lead actor, he who act as the body guard and K-1 fighter, for this role he has a strict control of his daily diet and training hard everyday, the serial was so much talked about and has been getting attention since day 1 of the broadcast. However, when it was broadcasted, there were comments from viewers posted in the internet that comparing this new serial with last year’s MBC TV serial drama [ireland] acted by Hyun Bin and Lee Na Young, the close shot scene of the lead actress jumped into the water and the lead actor leaning on a building wall were alike and this has astonished the internet surfers.

Although the audience used the word “copy”, but the internet surfers defended the new serial that it was only the pictorial scene that looked similar, but the fact that the role of Hyun Bin in [ireland] as a body guard which is exactly the same role that Rain is playing, looks like copying. The viewership rate of [A Love to Kill] was 16.4%, being the champion viewership rate of that TV time slot. However, with the focus attention of the drama is not so ideal, and the viewership rate of its second episode dropped to 14.8%, the top viewership goes to period drama [sudongyo] which whole cast actors were from [Jewel in the Palace]. Now due to the alleged ‘copy’ comment of [A Love to Kill], the viewership will anticipate to drop more.

(translated by Renatta)

Aileen, thanks for posting this.

Hi Andrea...

Guest pink_is

i can't see to quote..but WENDY..you got your magazine already..i'm so jealous of you..i haven't got mine yet...waiting patiently..i checked the mail nonstop..kekek...thanks again jen...

anyway...regarding what ppl said about this drama..i'm so mad..why do they have to say copy..and rating might decrease..if and only if us bier live in korea..the rating will jump without their viewer opinion..kekek...

but anyway...i'm getting the ost too..pre-order it too..want to be one of the first fans to get a copy the moment it got release ..kekek...

thanks for the article..LOVE RAIN..

-----------THIS IS ME...didn't know pink_is still on..kekek..

cecilia...:)

i can't see to quote..but WENDY..you got your magazine already..i'm so jealous of you..i haven't got mine yet...waiting patiently..i checked the mail nonstop..kekek...thanks again jen...

anyway...regarding what ppl said about this drama..i'm so mad..why do they have to say copy..and rating might decrease..if and only if us bier live in korea..the rating will jump without their viewer opinion..kekek...

but anyway...i'm getting the ost too..pre-order it too..want to be one of the first fans to get a copy the moment it got release ..kekek...

thanks for the article..LOVE RAIN..

-----------THIS IS ME...didn't know pink_is still on..kekek..

cecilia...:)

Cecilia...confusing me again with sis's name ! :D The magazine has practically the top K-actors in it, but I only wanted Bi's drama pics and all. :P

You are pre-ordering the ost too ? Great..I am looking forward to the release of the cd too.

Guest LoveRain

kiss8mx.jpg

kiss24ww.jpg

source : benamoo, credit Jessica @ Rain International.

Paulette...just in case you missed out on the different angles of the kiss ! :D And this will be my final words about the kiss ! :P:lol::blink::blink:

just remembered something about this kissing scene.. Bi once said (in YSMM) that when he kiss, he gives he's all to the person he love..

now im totally dead..

Guest c3cilia

wendy^spamming..but anyway..

i'm preordering it..while supplies still last..don't want to regret...

i'll do whatever i have to do to get whatever i want..kekek...anything..if i have too..kekek...

and yesasia is the only place that i have korean access..no korean town around either...way down south or east..and i'm like in the central..that's just not fair..so yeah..this is my only one way access...:(...

but again..anything for bi..kekek..i see so many bier here..bi's thread seem to be very lonely now..:(.. alot are not going there no more?..

wendy^spamming..but anyway..

i'm preordering it..while supplies still last..don't want to regret...

i'll do whatever i have to do to get whatever i want..kekek...anything..if i have too..kekek...

and yesasia is the only place that i have korean access..no korean town around either...way down south or east..and i'm like in the central..that's just not fair..so yeah..this is my only one way access...:(...

The important thing is you're buying it at all costs and I love you for that ! :D Unlike some so called fans that I know of. :angry:

I think the CD is going to be a superb buy. ;)

(translated by Renatta)

i watched Ireland and the story is so NOT similar...the only similarity was Hyun Bin and Bi are both bodyguards but the bridge scenes are completely different....in Ireland Hyun Bin, save Lee Na Young from the water when she was trying to kill herself because she was i kinda crazy...but her married her anyway...i don't get why the Bi Ijuksa bridge scene can be compared to that..

just remembered something about this kissing scene.. Bi once said (in YSMM) that when he kiss, he gives he's all to the person he love..

now im totally dead..

Aileen, he was talking about his real love life not his reel love life ! hehehe.. :D His private life, we won't know anything and he will keep it that way. It's for the paparazzi to snoop and find out ! :blink: He's only 23 ! :lol:

i watched Ireland and the story is so NOT similar...the only similarity was Hyun Bin and Bi are both bodyguards but the bridge scenes are completely different....in Ireland Hyun Bin, save Lee Na Young from the water when she was trying to kill herself because she was i kinda crazy...but her married her anyway...i don't get why the Bi Ijuksa bridge scene can be compared to that..

They will change their opinions as the drama rolls on...well, on internet practically anything is talked about even if there is no basis for such discussion. :huh:

many have already been taken to the hospital and died :P because of that kissing scene now you're seeking for a bedscene?? that's too much torture to the Bi'ers, paulette.. :D

well, if the story requires it then why not.. but to the fact that im seeing Bi's half naked flesh in that scene makes me wanna... &$%^$&!!!

Aileen...in his concerts we have seen his half naked bod anyway, the thing is I would want to see how he handles such scenes because so far he hasn't been put to the test yet ! :D Btw, if there is any such scene and you don't want to see..walk to the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of water ! :D:lol: This ajumma wants to know how many NG's he needs...kkk.kkk. !!!

Guest LoveRain

Aileen...in his concerts we have seen his half naked bod anyway, the thing is I would want to see how he handles such scenes because so far he hasn't been put to the test yet ! :D Btw, if there is any such scene and you don't want to see..walk to the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of water ! :D:lol: This ajumma wants to know how many NG's he needs...kkk.kkk. !!!

but at least if this series do have a bedscene, a different half naked bod we're about to see..

speaking of NG's.. wondering how many takes will it take for him to complete the said scene? :P

but at least if this series do have a bedscene, a different half naked bod we're about to see..

speaking of NG's.. wondering how many takes will it take for him to complete the said scene? :P

:D speculation, anticipation and then disappointment...PD says Cut ! errr...the scene is cut...kekeke.! :D

thanks for your clarifing. I didnt watch Ireland,and just knew it.

for me,it isnt worth discussing .some comparisons always appear when a new drama come out. we cant

stop it.but can pass it. :lol:

Guest vignette

I think I posted a while ago, in response to one of Wendy's posts, that considering the timeslot of this drama and Bog Ku's character, I will be disappointed if there will be no kissing scenes in this drama.

After seeing that kissing scene NG, I will change my statement: I will be VERY disappointed if there will be no bed scenes (whether implied or not) in this drama.

*me awaits some stones thrown at my direction by hyperventilating Bi'ers... :rolleyes:

Paulette seems like there are only a few of us with the heart to watch him do a bed scene.

Just read a news article posted in Rain Int'l that the viewership ratings dropped for the 2nd episode because Koreans were complaining after they saw the 1st ep. Apparently internet surfers were saying that some scenes from debut night were "copied" from another drama "Ireland" starring Hyun Bin who acted as bodyguard too. The girl jumping into the river and he watching from the bridge were sorta similiar too. Aisshhh..could be just a coincidence or...I am not sure. I hope these surfers will lay off after 3rd episode because the internet is a powerful tool in Korea ! :o

I really hope that the viewership rating will pick-up as the drama unfolds. Nobody can predict the storyline based on just 2 episodes.

Dang!!! Say that again? Who got lucky????????

I'm on Shin Minah side.. ..hehe.. ..Bi is soooo luckyyyy.. ...damn.. ..I saw saliva.. ...this is really .. ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

yucks!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

CPR?? :blink: Is Kang Bok Gu going to administer it? Bring him on!!!

On 2nd thought, I just remembered he can't do CPR properly... he does a pretty good mouth-to-mouth resuscitation technique, though...

I better stop before someone kicks me outta here...

I'm also going to volunteer for a mouth to mouth recuscitation.......

The cast and roles in IJUKSA (already posted by J. Lee in main page ) :

Note : This drama is being slated as 20 episodes. For pics, pls refer to J. Lee's posting in main page.

Source : Raina @ Rain's Scent.

:blink: 20 epis? confirmed? oh .bad news for me. :(

Archived