[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Here is my two cents, not sure it's correct or not.

In Japan, I think this drama will be edited to be 45 minutes per episode, so the total number can

be stretched to 20.

actually, the japanese site posted 20 ep, duration 60 min

btw...*Waves to dorkette* hiiiiiiiii

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EP. 1 [HD] - 700MB - NOT a Clubbox link

It will expire at 2005-11-05 19:20 (Korea time zone)

i uploaded it onto www.mofile.com

You need an account here to dl.

the registration is FREE.

After you register, go to the "Pick Up" tab

then copy and paste this number

(this site operates by number pick up codes)

and click "Confirm"

the downloading speed varies with where you are in the world and what time you dl....

i usually get about 50kb/sec when i download in the afternoon (and i am in the US)

so if you are in Asia.....you should download during like the AM, like around 4-6am.

Also, use downloading program so you can resume it, if it stops.

And I'll continue to upload all the episodes......

I only have 1GB of space....so I am planning to upload ep. 2 after this expires, then re-upload ep. 1.^__^

*mods* Could you put this on front page of this thread, so more ppl can download?^^ THANKS!!!!!!!!*

thanks!! i needed this, lol. i just clicked on the link right now though, and it says downloading time is 39 hours and 40 minutes? :blink: hahaha, so maybe u can tell me when is a good time to download? i'm in US by the way :)

actually, the japanese site posted 20 ep, duration 60 min

btw...*Waves to dorkette* hiiiiiiiii

Wow, seems it's 20 instead of 16...so happy to know it...

thanks!! i needed this, lol. i just clicked on the link right now though, and it says downloading time is 39 hours and 40 minutes? :blink: hahaha, so maybe u can tell me when is a good time to download? i'm in US by the way :)

puhahaha....it will make you download forever.... :D ...try something else..

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Meanwhile, re-posting caps of Paulette's favourtie hot mechanic !

33333321zl.jpg

Paulette cannot post right now. She forgot to breathe and died because of a certain hot mechanic.

Can't wait for ep 3!! Can't wait for Monday!! :blink: for the first time evah..??!! Mwahahaha.. :P

Btw.. annyeong Bi'ers.. and IJUKSA'ers.. :D Hi Wendy!! U anonymous?? :lol:

Devi..forgot to re-log in. Will do so now ! :D Yeah, Monday cannot come too soon for us huh ? And I normally dislike Mondays ! :P

Guest fatgrrl_slim

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol: Oh dear...Paulette, you're gonna kill me too with your sense of humour !!! :P CPR is urgently needed here ! :D

CPR?? :blink: Is Kang Bok Gu going to administer it? Bring him on!!!

On 2nd thought, I just remembered he can't do CPR properly... he does a pretty good mouth-to-mouth resuscitation technique, though...

I better stop before someone kicks me outta here...

Guest toc tien

Hi all

I'm new here. I'm VietNamese and come from Japan.

This is my first message and I would like to make the acquaintance of all of you.

I watched two first epsiodes of Ijuksa and I love it so much. :)

Hi all

This is my first message and I would like to make the acquaintance of all of you.

Well, just enjoy the drama and our craziness here ! :D

CPR?? :blink: Is Kang Bok Gu going to administer it? Bring him on!!!

On 2nd thought, I just remembered he can't do CPR properly... he does a pretty good mouth-to-mouth resuscitation technique, though...

I better stop before someone kicks me outta here...

Which do you prefer, the chest "thumping" or the mouth to mouth technique ? :lol: Need I ask...me pabbo ! :D I'd better stop before you kick me out. :P

:D , thanks

You can buy DRAMA OST at www.innolife.net, 1400yen

Thanks for the info, 1400yen is reasonable. But I will buy mine in Seoul as soon as it's out. Now his drama fans has additional option besides Yesasia . :D

Guest `soliloquy

OMG HES SO MUCH BETTTER IN THE CLASSIC.

I DIDN'T KNO THISS!!!>

HE'S THE GUY MAIN CHARACTER'S FRIEND WHO HANGS HIMSELF RIGHHHT?

GAHH I HAV IT ON DVD. NOW IT MAKES ME WANT TO GO WATCH IT.

HAHAHAHAH

can anybody download the ng for the kiss scene of ysi or megaupload?.

clubbbox is acting weird for me.

Yep thats him! Lee Ki Woo!

i actually prefer him bald! puhahaha..he looks kinda...errrr... funny with his hairdo in IJUKSA.

But man, he's cute!

Hell the whole cast is cute!

Here's the NG scene in YSI! Link should still work! Palli download!

its about 60MB, HQ!

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JEEVBM...6J3QTD5EMDG6I3R

Is Soft Sub better or Hard sub? I want to know between these two, is there any difference?

This drama looks good. everytime I dl it, I just can't finish dl it.

Hey, soft subs means you have to download two files, one the video file, the other is the subtitle file.

Hardsubs are when you download just one single file, as the subtitles has already been embedded into the video! =)

Hi all

Hello toc tien!

welcome! =)

Do join in our postings and give your comments on IJUKSA okay!

Glad you loved IJUKSA, we all love it too!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Which do you prefer, the chest "thumping" or the mouth to mouth technique ? :lol: Need I ask...me pabbo ! :D I'd better stop before you kick me out. :P

I actually prefer the chest-thumping (I don't really want Ji Hun for myself, believe it or not), but his technique will just kill me instead of revive me. So the mouth to mouth is fine. :)

=====

I've just finished seeing Episode 2 with subs and I have appreciated it more. I'm beginning to 'hate' KBG's crass attitude. It seems that his character is aimed at pushing the buttons of viewers into hating him and so far, it's working (with me, at least). I'm getting more and more intrigued at how the story will turn out to be.

But if I'm hating KBG, I'm LOATHING Cha Eun Suk's mom. I hate her. 'Nuff said.

My only complaint, so far, are the camera angles. At first, it looks nice with the excellent cinematography, but with episode 2, it seems the PD got too excited with experimenting at camera angles that there's too much pan left, pan right, zoom in, zoom out... After a while, it gets pretty annoying.

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to share the episodes & subs! Your efforts are really, really appreciated. But pls rem to take care of yourselves too... :rolleyes:

hi ayu see u browsing!!!

im so liking the melody n themes in IJUKSA now.

i juz rewatched ep 1 which i redownloaded...

SMA was so cute!!! u wana die?? she scolded Lee ki Woo!!!! muahahaha..

Guest LoveRain

I think I posted a while ago, in response to one of Wendy's posts, that considering the timeslot of this drama and Bog Ku's character, I will be disappointed if there will be no kissing scenes in this drama.

After seeing that kissing scene NG, I will change my statement: I will be VERY disappointed if there will be no bed scenes (whether implied or not) in this drama.

*me awaits some stones thrown at my direction by hyperventilating Bi'ers... :rolleyes:

====

I've finished reading all the backlogs and it seems there was some sort of discussion re: the subbing. Whatever the verdict is, I just wanna say I am one of those who are deeply thankful to all those who have made the effort in translating, subbing, uploading clips, making caps, etc etc. I just want you all to know that your hard work is very much appreciated by everyone.

many have already been taken to the hospital and died :P because of that kissing scene now you're seeking for a bedscene?? that's too much torture to the Bi'ers, paulette.. :D

well, if the story requires it then why not.. but to the fact that im seeing Bi's half naked flesh in that scene makes me wanna... &$%^$&!!!

Archived