[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

One small question:

Should I, ay_link, and eulicid keep doing the subbing for the next eps? Because I saw the official team is still planning to do the hardsub with their translation. 2 groups is now doing the same work. Just the matter of time! And ofcourse the official subs are more exact, less error (may be none).

Comments?

There is no official team.

We planned translating them from Korean to English.(maybe try reading 20-30 pages back)

we will do both hard and soft sub.

Yours are variations from chinese to english and ours from korean-english.

It's okay to go on with ur translations/subbing,anyway we are releasing it too,as planned.

And thank's for all the effort.

Sorry..off topic

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freya1507

I was having the same doubt as you do....

and I have just finished downloading the hardsubbed version, to see if the subs are any different than our softsubs. And the answer is, NO.

They are exactly the same and even it looks like, there's no "final revision" to the softsubs like I thought it would be (since I'm expecting a 'korean to english translation').

So,...

another question to the "Subbing Team"... what do you guys planning to do?

just wait for the softsubs first and then make the hardsubs???

I think it's a bit redundant, especially if there's no final revision to the translations that eulicid submitted.

Softsubs - hardsubs.... what are the differences then?

On the other hands... I just see eulicid translations to episode 2 ... :)

you rock, gal! :) you're even faster than the "official" translators.. :lol::P

becu,... are u ready to translate or should I go first since I have nothing to do at the moment? :D

lemme know soon, k? otherwise I'm assuming that you're doing the first half like we agreed yesterday.

which hardsubbed vision did you watch ??? one from bummies CB or

the one i did and uploaded on filefront ...if this ...there cannot be a difference ...i used the soft subs you and becu and ayu did ....

please go on subbing ...we are waiting patiently *hyper*

;)

Guest amaya0625

y all of the sudden i can't quote!

anyway..

thank you, eulicid for translation! :)

Wendy..aigoo..i have no knowledge on this procedure..right or not..it looks hottt!!..keke :P

Guest freya1507

wheres the subs ep 2 link? hope that someone could be kind enough to put both subs on the first post

there are not yet sub files ...but you can read the translation eulicid did ;)

y all of the sudden i can't quote!

anyway..

thank you, eulicid for translation! :)

Wendy..aigoo..i have no knowledge on this procedure..right or not..it looks hottt!!..keke :P

It looks hot but poor Bi is shivering with cold..after all the weather was freezing then ! :D

To biers who can read Chinese, this is one of best article about Bokku I have ever read

from baidu.com

看过《死爱》后,就想为这个叫姜福玖的男人写点什么,可以看出宝为这个角色下了很多功夫,对于演绎这个性格复杂的男人,宝在演技上的突破是可以肯定的,虽然很多亲似乎还不能适应宝饰演的这个角色,也在担心这部剧的收视率(包括我啊),但是对于一个演员来说,尝试不同的角色对他们来说是好事,我们不妨放松心情,以平常心来欣赏这部剧集,不要把宝的形象永远停留在英中和尚道的阶段,就当作是个新的起点,细细的品味这个叫姜福玖的男人,或许当这部戏结束的时候,姜福玖这个名字也会同英中和尚道一样,成为我们心中另一个深刻的烙印。。。

感悟姜福玖。。。

姜福玖,该如何形容这个人呢,这个个性鲜明得几乎令我感到害怕的男人,给我的第一个感觉就是,爱上他的女人都会不幸吧,无论是爱上他还是被他爱上的女人,都会不幸吧。。。

可是即使是会令自己不幸的爱,在看到他看似慵懒却散发着凛冽气息的眼神时也还是会飞蛾投火般的选择爱他吧。

他是个有着奇特魅力的男人,他的魅力来自他刀锋般凉薄的气息,危险,锋利,却令人依旧想要冒险的接近,与他对视的刹那,在你心口毫不留情的划下一道血口,然后转身离去,而你却从此,无法逃脱,也,无法忘记。。。

这是个危险的男人,爱上他或是被他爱上都会是一场灭顶的灾难,他很自私,他只在乎他愿意在乎的,他不在乎别人怎么看他,不在乎有多少女人爱她或恨他,不在乎擂台上的输赢,甚至他不在乎自己的生死,他只是那样活着的人,一个没有什么期盼而只是活着得人,所以他可以淡漠的看着一个女人为他自杀,即使最后他选择了救她,不过我想,除了那可能的一点点怜悯之外,更多的是不想再背负来自另一个人的债吧,他不要这个世界上再有任何人为他做任何事,对于他来说,一个已经够了。。。

在他的生命中,有两个人很重要,哥哥和多贞。

多贞,一个为了救他而在身上留下伤疤的女孩,她是他的债,他决定要背负一辈子的债,他心甘情愿的照顾她,保护她,因为他欠她的,他认为那是他该做的,即使他不爱她。

而哥哥。。。

在姜福玖活到认识那个叫车恩汐的女人之前,如果有人问他,他爱过什么人吗?答案是有的。他爱他的哥哥,这个世界上唯一还活着的和他有血缘关系的哥哥,那是他的亲人,是和他相依为命的亲人,在他心里,那是他唯一确定的爱。

所以,他是孤独的,孤独的有些可怜,因为没有可以爱的人。而哥哥是他心灵唯一一块柔软的地方,只有在想起哥哥时,他才会展露难得的宁和,不过,那唯一的柔软也在他亲眼看着哥哥在他面前失足跌落的瞬间变成了一个血肉模糊的伤口,在他对那个叫做车恩汐的女人的恨意中溃烂发霉。

尽管这样,尽管这个男人充满了危险,尽管他总是不修边幅的样子,脸上永远贴着创口贴,鼻梁和嘴角总是带着伤口,下巴上的胡茨,稻草样的乱发,懒散的眼神,满是破洞的衣服,走起路来永远是拖拖沓沓的,这些条件组合在一起,似乎怎样都不能算是个有魅力的男人吧,可是,姜福玖可以,当这些条件组合在这个男人身上时,神奇的形成一种奇特的魅力,令你一眼就可以看到他,无法将视线从他身上移开,他就是有这样的本事。。。

现在,说说擂台吧,提到姜福玖似乎就不能不提到擂台,如果说生活中的姜福玖是他经常在手中把玩的蝴蝶刀,虽然危险,却还是有所收敛,准确地说是一种隐藏,透着某种华丽的味道。那么擂台上的姜福玖就是一把匕首,简单、直接、坦白、充满杀伤力。看他打拳需要有一颗强健的心脏,之所以这么说,并不是因为擂台上的残酷与血腥,当然,这无疑也是原因之一,而我要说的却是另外一点,这个男人,在擂台上的时候,散发的魅力是致命的,凶猛的野兽样的眼神,敏捷如豹的身手,令对手畏惧的气势和他可怕的爆发力,令他在那充斥着血腥味的擂台上成为了最耀眼的王者,即使最后他满身伤痕,即使最后他选择了放弃胜利,可那恣意而张狂的姿态,在所有人眼中,包括那最后的胜利者眼中,宣告着:他才是胜者。。。

我想那些对手都恨他,即使最后胜利的是他们,可那个胜利是那个叫姜福玖的男人不要的,就像是姜福玖不屑的眼神般令他们难以忍受的刺目的胜利,我想他们是宁可不要的吧。

当一个男人站在擂台上时,赢就成了一种本能,而姜福玖,不喜欢赢,至少在擂台上,他不喜欢最后被众人注目的感觉,在这一点上,他是个奇特的男人,他只是享受那拼斗的过程,最原始的暴烈与凶猛,充斥着汗与血的气味,他似乎是既由着这些在宣泄什么,好像那打在他身上的一记记重拳可以让他有活着的感觉。

姜福玖,不是一个好人,可是,这个男人的眼神透着某种决绝的东西,坦荡得令人不敢直视,在这个世界上,什么人是好人,什么人是坏人,好人和坏人,原本就没有什么根本的界定,而姜福玖,这个为了复仇而燃起生命之火的男人,这个注定拥有一段不可能的爱情的男人,这个爱上自己最恨的女人的男人,至少不是个坏人吧。。。

Can someone be kind enough to do the translation into English please ?

:P Thanks.

Guest mangosteen

There is no official team.

We planned translating them from Korean to English.(maybe try reading 20-30 pages back)

we will do both hard and soft sub.

Yours are variations from chinese to english and ours from korean-english.

It's okay to go on with ur translations/subbing,anyway we are releasing it too,as planned.

And thank's for all the effort.

Sorry..off topic

Why not join the teams together? It's gonna be a mess if two groups decide to work on the same project.

It takes a lot of time and effort, why not make the subs perfect before releasing?

This is so confusing for fans.

Why not join the teams together? It's gonna be a mess if two groups decide to work on the same project.

It takes a lot of time and effort, why not make the subs perfect before releasing?

I fully agree with you ! :D

I was having the same doubt as you do....

and I have just finished downloading the hardsubbed version, to see if the subs are any different than our softsubs. And the answer is, NO.

They are exactly the same and even it looks like, there's no "final revision" to the softsubs like I thought it would be (since I'm expecting a 'korean to english translation').

So,...

another question to the "Subbing Team"... what do you guys planning to do?

just wait for the softsubs first and then make the hardsubs???

I think it's a bit redundant, especially if there's no final revision to the translations that eulicid submitted.

Softsubs - hardsubs.... what are the differences then?

On the other hands... I just see eulicid translations to episode 2 ... :)

you rock, gal! :) you're even faster than the "official" translators.. :lol::P

becu,... are u ready to translate or should I go first since I have nothing to do at the moment? :D

lemme know soon, k? otherwise I'm assuming that you're doing the first half like we agreed yesterday.

I'm at school right now. Still stuck here!! Damn.. ..maybe you should do the first half then. I will start from 30:00 ok? or maybe 35:00.. ..hehe.. ..dont know how long is this eps.

I will do the second half then.

Aw...still waiting for reply from others. I will just go for it :D .. ..Aja Aja Subbing!

yeah! we can join together and do the sub as fast as we can. Imagine when we divide the whole eps into 5 or 6. Each person only have to do 10mins ~ about 1 hours timing. It's gonna be way faster than the Chinese Sub :D I will try to contact soompi subbing team for the next eps. For now, I and ay_link will just do timing for eps 2.

Any idea>?

Guest freya1507

sorry but i do not know why this is confusing fans????

when ther is a link you can dl it or not ...

what is confusing about this :unsure:

i think everybody here tries to do its best and as quick as possible

i just can say it again.... thanks for all the hard work

(THis was posted up by someone else i think... Jinlees if I am not wrong?)

from baidu.com

看过《死爱》后,就想为这个叫姜福玖的男人写点什么,可以看出宝为这个角色下了很多功夫,对于演绎这个性格复杂的男人,宝在演技上的突破是可以肯定的,虽然很多亲似乎还不能适应宝饰演的这个角色,也在担心这部剧的收视率(包括我啊),但是对于一个演员来说,尝试不同的角色对他们来说是好事,我们不妨放松心情,以平常心来欣赏这部剧集,不要把宝的形象永远停留在英中和尚道的阶段,就当作是个新的起点,细细的品味这个叫姜福玖的男人,或许当这部戏结束的时候,姜福玖这个名字也会同英中和尚道一样,成为我们心中另一个深刻的烙印。。。

感悟姜福玖。。。

姜福玖,该如何形容这个人呢,这个个性鲜明得几乎令我感到害怕的男人,给我的第一个感觉就是,爱上他的女人都会不幸吧,无论是爱上他还是被他爱上的女人,都会不幸吧。。。

他是个有着奇特魅力的男人,他的魅力来自他刀锋般凉薄的气息,危险,锋利,却令人依旧想要冒险的接近,与他对视的刹那,在你心口毫不留情的划下一道血口,然后转身离去,而你却从此,无法逃脱,也,无法忘记。。。

这是个危险的男人,爱上他或是被他爱上都会是一场灭顶的灾难,他很自私,他只在乎他愿意在乎的,他不在乎别人怎么看他,不在乎有多少女人爱她或恨他,不在乎擂台上的输赢,甚至他不在乎自己的生死,他只是那样活着的人,一个没有什么期盼而只是活着得人,所以他可以淡漠的看着一个女人为他自杀,即使最后他选择了救她,不过我想,除了那可能的一点点怜悯之外,更多的是不想再背负来自另一个人的债吧,他不要这个世界上再有任何人为他做任何事,对于他来说,一个已经够了。。。

在他的生命中,有两个人很重要,哥哥和多贞。

而哥哥。。。

在姜福玖活到认识那个叫车恩汐的女人之前,如果有人问他,他爱过什么人吗?答案是有的。他爱他的哥哥,这个世界上唯一还活着的和他有血缘关系的哥哥,那是他的亲人,是和他相依为命的亲人,在他心里,那是他唯一确定的爱。

所以,他是孤独的,孤独的有些可怜,因为没有可以爱的人。而哥哥是他心灵唯一一块柔软的地方,只有在想起哥哥时,他才会展露难得的宁和,不过,那唯一的柔软也在他亲眼看着哥哥在他面前失足跌落的瞬间变成了一个血肉模糊的伤口,在他对那个叫做车恩汐的女人的恨意中溃烂发霉。

尽管这样,尽管这个男人充满了危险,尽管他总是不修边幅的样子,脸上永远贴着创口贴,鼻梁和嘴角总是带着伤口,下巴上的胡茨,稻草样的乱发,懒散的眼神,满是破洞的衣服,走起路来永远是拖拖沓沓的,这些条件组合在一起,似乎怎样都不能算是个有魅力的男人吧,可是,姜福玖可以,当这些条件组合在这个男人身上时,神奇的形成一种奇特的魅力,令你一眼就可以看到他,无法将视线从他身上移开,他就是有这样的本事。。。

现在,说说擂台吧,提到姜福玖似乎就不能不提到擂台,如果说生活中的姜福玖是他经常在手中把玩的蝴蝶刀,虽然危险,却还是有所收敛,准确地说是一种隐藏,透着某种华丽的味道。那么擂台上的姜福玖就是一把匕首,简单、直接、坦白、充满杀伤力。看他打拳需要有一颗强健的心脏,之所以这么说,并不是因为擂台上的残酷与血腥,当然,这无疑也是原因之一,而我要说的却是另外一点,这个男人,在擂台上的时候,散发的魅力是致命的,凶猛的野兽样的眼神,敏捷如豹的身手,令对手畏惧的气势和他可怕的爆发力,令他在那充斥着血腥味的擂台上成为了最耀眼的王者,即使最后他满身伤痕,即使最后他选择了放弃胜利,可那恣意而张狂的姿态,在所有人眼中,包括那最后的胜利者眼中,宣告着:他才是胜者。。。

当一个男人站在擂台上时,赢就成了一种本能,而姜福玖,不喜欢赢,至少在擂台上,他不喜欢最后被众人注目的感觉,在这一点上,他是个奇特的男人,他只是享受那拼斗的过程,最原始的暴烈与凶猛,充斥着汗与血的气味,他似乎是既由着这些在宣泄什么,好像那打在他身上的一记记重拳可以让他有活着的感觉。

姜福玖,不是一个好人,可是,这个男人的眼神透着某种决绝的东西,坦荡得令人不敢直视,在这个世界上,什么人是好人,什么人是坏人,好人和坏人,原本就没有什么根本的界定,而姜福玖,这个为了复仇而燃起生命之火的男人,这个注定拥有一段不可能的爱情的男人,这个爱上自己最恨的女人的男人,至少不是个坏人吧。。。

Whoever that writer was, hope this does justice:

After watching “this damned love” I wanted to write something for this Kang Bok GU character. It is obvious that in order to play this character, such a complicated character, RAIN’s skill in acting has improved by leaps and bounds. Although many are still unaccustomed to RAIN taking on such a role, and worried that the ratings for this show will not be as good as previously hoped for, but for an actor to take on such a role, to try out different roles, this is considered a good thing. As audiences, we shouldn’t always focus on trying to remember RAIN as Lee Young Jae or Sang Doo, but to see this as a whole new starting point. Maybe by the time this drama is over, this name Kang Bok Gu will remain firmly etched in our memories as well, becoming another memorable character, immortalised forever in our hearts.

About Kang Bok Gu...

Kang Bok Gu, where do I start? My first impression of him is that whosoever loves him, will not be able to gain any happiness. No matter which woman he loves or the women who love him, the women will not be happy.

But even knowing that, seeing him with his dreamy yet intense way of looking, one cannot help but fall for him.

He is a man who is charismatic and attractive. His attraction lies in the fact that he has an aura of danger, violence around him, but people are still drawn to him like moths to a flame. He will hurt you deeply and leave without a word. But you will be unable to turn away, unable to forget him.

This is a dangerous man. Loving him is akin to being caught up in a disaster: he can be selfish, only caring for himself. He doesn’t care about how the world would view him, or about how many women love or hate him, or about winning or losing in the boxing ring. He doesn’t even care bout his life. He lives his life that way, without much hope or purpose. He merely exists. So when he sees a women threatening to jump off that bridge because of him, even though he saved her in the end, other than that once of pity or compassion, is the fact that he doesn’t want to be responsible or obligated to yet another person. He doesn’t want anyone to do anything for him, because to him, it is enough.

In his life, only 2 people matter: His brother and Dan Qing (Da Jeong)

Dan Qing, the one who saved him at the cost of leaving her scarred for life, she is now his responsibility. Because he owes it to her. He thinks that is what he should do. Even if he doesn’t love her.

As for his brother, before Bok Gu meets Eun Seok, if anyone were to ask Bok GU: Have you ever loved anyone? His answer would be yes. He loves his brother. The only blood relation he has in this world. The only love he can be sure of, the only love he can depend on.

So he exists in his lonely world, because there is no one he can love. His brother is the only one he can allow into his inner sanctum, hence when he thinks of Ming Gu, he breaks into a reverie. But that very solace Bok Gu has, his brother, became a vegetable right before his very eyes. Hence Bok Gu’s deep hatred for Eun Seok.

Despite this, despite the violence and danger that are his constant companions, with a perpetual stubble, the messy hair, sleepy eyes, tattered shirts… With all these bad traits, how is it possible that he is so charismatic? But on him, all these traits do form a unique magnetism, a je ne sais quoi.

You cannot take your eyes off him. He has that talent.

We cannot speak of Bok Gu without considering the symbolism of the switchblade he carries around with him. Like that blade, Bok Gu is simple, frank and full of potential to kill. His strength in the boxing ring is not only physically evident, but also symbolic. Despite the scars punches he has sustained, the scars that are riddled on his body, the blood he sheds, when we sense the presence he exudes and the intensity, violence and ferocity he exhibits, and that very wink he gave as he went down, we cannot deny that he is the champion.

The competitor must have hated Bok Gu. In the ring, winning is the goal but for Bok Gu, it is different. He exists for the fight itself, not the victory. It’s as if every punch or attack inflicted on him allows him to feel – to feel alive.

Kang Bok Gu isn’t a good man but neither is he bad. In this world, what is a measure of goodness? There aren’t definite measures. For a man who finds a goal in life because of vengeance, a man who will love one who isn’t meant to be, a man who will love one whom he is meant to hate; cannot be a bad man…

(THis was posted up by someone else i think... Jinlees if I am not wrong?)

from baidu.com

感悟姜福玖。。。

在他的生命中,有两个人很重要,哥哥和多贞。

而哥哥。。。

Whoever that writer was, hope this does justice:

After watching “this damned love” I wanted to write something for this Kang Bok GU character. It is obvious that in order to play this character, such a complicated character, RAIN’s skill in acting has improved by leaps and bounds. Although many are still unaccustomed to RAIN taking on such a role, and worried that the ratings for this show will not be as good as previously hoped for, but for an actor to take on such a role, to try out different roles, this is considered a good thing. As audiences, we shouldn’t always focus on trying to remember RAIN as Lee Young Jae or Sang Doo, but to see this as a whole new starting point. Maybe by the time this drama is over, this name Kang Bok Gu will remain firmly etched in our memories as well, becoming another memorable character, immortalised forever in our hearts.

About Kang Bok Gu...

Kang Bok Gu, where do I start? My first impression of him is that whosoever loves him, will not be able to gain any happiness. No matter which woman he loves or the women who love him, the women will not be happy.

But even knowing that, seeing him with his dreamy yet intense way of looking, one cannot help but fall for him.

He is a man who is charismatic and attractive. His attraction lies in the fact that he has an aura of danger, violence around him, but people are still drawn to him like moths to a flame. He will hurt you deeply and leave without a word. But you will be unable to turn away, unable to forget him.

This is a dangerous man. Loving him is akin to being caught up in a disaster: he can be selfish, only caring for himself. He doesn’t care about how the world would view him, or about how many women love or hate him, or about winning or losing in the boxing ring. He doesn’t even care bout his life. He lives his life that way, without much hope or purpose. He merely exists. So when he sees a women threatening to jump off that bridge because of him, even though he saved her in the end, other than that once of pity or compassion, is the fact that he doesn’t want to be responsible or obligated to yet another person. He doesn’t want anyone to do anything for him, because to him, it is enough.

In his life, only 2 people matter: His brother and Dan Qing (Da Jeong)

Dan Qing, the one who saved him at the cost of leaving her scarred for life, she is now his responsibility. Because he owes it to her. He thinks that is what he should do. Even if he doesn’t love her.

As for his brother, before Bok Gu meets Eun Seok, if anyone were to ask Bok GU: Have you ever loved anyone? His answer would be yes. He loves his brother. The only blood relation he has in this world. The only love he can be sure of, the only love he can depend on.

So he exists in his lonely world, because there is no one he can love. His brother is the only one he can allow into his inner sanctum, hence when he thinks of Ming Gu, he breaks into a reverie. But that very solace Bok Gu has, his brother, became a vegetable right before his very eyes. Hence Bok Gu’s deep hatred for Eun Seok.

Despite this, despite the violence and danger that are his constant companions, with a perpetual stubble, the messy hair, sleepy eyes, tattered shirts… With all these bad traits, how is it possible that he is so charismatic? But on him, all these traits do form a unique magnetism, a je ne sais quoi.

You cannot take your eyes off him. He has that talent.

We cannot speak of Bok Gu without considering the symbolism of the switchblade he carries around with him. Like that blade, Bok Gu is simple, frank and full of potential to kill. His strength in the boxing ring is not only physically evident, but also symbolic. Despite the scars punches he has sustained, the scars that are riddled on his body, the blood he sheds, when we sense the presence he exudes and the intensity, violence and ferocity he exhibits, and that very wink he gave as he went down, we cannot deny that he is the champion.

The competitor must have hated Bok Gu. In the ring, winning is the goal but for Bok Gu, it is different. He exists for the fight itself, not the victory. It’s as if every punch or attack inflicted on him allows him to feel – to feel alive.

Kang Bok Gu isn’t a good man but neither is he bad. In this world, what is a measure of goodness? There aren’t definite measures. For a man who finds a goal in life because of vengeance, a man who will love one who isn’t meant to be, a man who will love one whom he is meant to hate; cannot be a bad man…

wow...so fast, thanks for the beautiful translation. you are right, i am not the writer, a girl in baidu.com

wrote it.

Archived