[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

The Bt links are chinese hard subbed or ? I am confused..... :unsure:

ya they are hardsub .chinese sub dont come with soft sub ...they mostly assign a group to work on it and get it out on BT .they just different links for the same esp ...i was given the advice if u want the dl to be more faster u click open all the links so the trackers increase ..well that what the BT board master advice .even if i can get the soft sub from the subbers ..i dont think it can work on my system .the chinese words cannot come out for some reason ..~

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

To show my appreciation for this drama, I will start uploading the chin-subbed version when its been released onto YSI. Ep 1 and 2 will be posted in about 1.5 hrs. Stay tune.

that looks HOTT!!!

==========

hey you guys!! join the IJUKSA chat!! lets all discuss it in there too :P

IM me or Albertsaurus for it

my sn: oOH iTz HyuNjuNg

albert oppa's : iwillyloverice

I did but i can't,msn can't?

why gmail can?

becu, I called my brother for help. His network is much faster than mine.

Hope he has good luck. Once I get the YSI link, I will post here and let you know then.

That's so kind of you. Can you contact him asap? After uploading onto YSI, please post it here so eulicid can download and translate those lines into English. Then it my turn to make sub.

Really appreaciated!!! :lol:

Guest _obsession

I would suggest you use .srt subs, since it fits best for every file.

Use Gom Player, click on the GOM Pack sign to bring you to a page were you can DL and install the player.

http://gom.ipop.co.kr/

Gom Player will automatically load the subs for you when watching the file selected.

Enjoy..

man, i'm sorta confused

i went to that link you sent me and i d/led it..i'm using firefox so i have that download window.then after it finished d/ling in firefox i clicked 'open' and then i installed it.clicked finish.

and this is where it's confused? how do i know it's finished..where can i find it in my computer?and when i tried to d/l eps. one again on .srt, it still didn't work

can someone explain here or PM me??

Guest c3cilia

Sub for Episode 1 is now available!!!!

Sub Episode 1

Credits:

Translator: eulicid

Subbers: ay_link, becu

I finally got the first one down...YAY!!!!.. ..dedicated this to all Biers' who just like me.

I want to apology for any errors (I bet there're gonna be alot of them) because Korean is my third language :D .. ..I'm gonna learn it some day. Now, Enjoy what you have. Haven't check all the time in there. Sry....

I want to say thank you to eulicid, our wonderful translator :)

I CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT.

PS: man, all night.. ..hehe.. ..still awake.. ..can't wait for eps 2.... :D<_<

thanks alot of the srt file..i'm like waiting for it patiently..and i'm sure..alot of us appreciate it..i for one..thank you..thank you...you too JEN..got back from work..and you guys left the bi thread ...figure y'all still here..and was shocked to see that there's still alot of you guys here..kekek..that's good news...

anyway..anyone know the rating for episode 2?...was it higher than yesterday..?

Guest LoveRain

Preview caps Scenes from Epi03

0000358698vi.jpg

Hershey aggassi:>3 Tenk yu!

thanks for the 3rd preview caps, jen!!

bi was smoking in this drama? this series would surely be a big hit!! getting better and better!! wondering about the ending..

Guest LoveRain

Bi's thread suddenly became silent.. all talks are now in for IJUKSA!! this is really cool!!

jinless, thanks for that links!! :D

no translation yet? eulicid!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished watching episode 2...Thank you Albert for the wonderful summary :wub:

I like episode 1 a little better...episode 2 doesn't flow as well for some reasons...But the preview for episode3 looks really good. I continue to see many many similar scenes from MISA...It must be the writer...she likes to make her main character angry and painful.

Did you see Bi spit in the hospital? Wow...that reminds me of SJS's character so much. And the part he got angry and flipped chairs and table...he even punched the mirror with his fist...He also screamed and yelled instead of talking...And at the beginning...he was laying down in the middle of the reed field...that was the same reed field in MISA. Ah...and the peeing part...hehe...everything reminds me of MISA and I think that's one of the things that pulled me into this drama.

Hehe...it's like you like something new because it reminds you of something else that's dear to your heart...hehe...I think the writer did that on purpose...we can see a reflection of the other character through this character...that's so cool :)

bscap0011th.jpg

bscap0117zx.jpg

bscap0307at.jpg

bscap0463ta.jpg

bscap0514dr.jpg

bscap0848pu.jpg

bscap1019ng.jpg

bscap1033xk.jpg

bscap1124ri.jpg

Guest annababy

episode 2 was sooo good!!! i'm totally loving this drama!!! acting is good and so does the storyline!!!!!!!!! its a sad story but there are really funny moments, i think its soo funny the way shin min ah talks with that tall guy and bi's dialogue! i'm just lovin' it!!!!!!!!! can't wait till next week!!!!!

Guest evelyn168

I forgot that this drama started today cause I was busy working on my research paper... I just started watching the drama and realized that Lee Min Hyuk is in this drama!!! Yes!!! I haven't seen him since "The Guy was Cool"... Anyways, thanks to eulicid, ay_link, and becu for episode 1 subs.

Guest _obsession

can someone help me real quick?

i've d/led GOM player to play .srt files

when i click the links to try and d/l them, and i save them to disk.where are they located in the computer? or when it says open with...

should i browse and choose GOM?

That's so kind of you. Can you contact him asap? After uploading onto YSI, please post it here so eulicid can download and translate those lines into English. Then it my turn to make sub.

Really appreaciated!!! :lol:

he is working on it..i keep on monitoring him.. it only took him 20 minutes for bt downloading...but for YSI...40 minutes passed,

still in processing of transfer..

Archived