[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

did eps. 2 come out yet? sorry if this is a stupid question. if it is, can someone upload it onto megaupload or YSI please? thanks ahead of time :D

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Subs already! YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST!

thanks everyone for everything.

ahhhh.. I'm glad there's such supportive Bi fans! heeheeh..

thanks for subbing.. yah!

I'm going to watch epi. 1 over. :P

dang.. over 20 pages in one day. ahhh.. I'm loving this drama already. can't wait for epi. 2. I was thinking about what might happen in epi. 2. :)

yeah should be able to, if you dl the SRT format that becu posted

thanx a lot!!!

hei i forgot 2 thank u too!!

u're also one of the contributors!!!

cheongmal kamsahmanida!!! :)

Guest freya1507

using windows media player 10... nothing about local subtitle in option... cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::unsure:

how does the srt file works?

i use media player classic, but i cant load subtitles. it has smth to do with the video file? =]

anw, THANKS fer the subs! :D

edit;

i got it. thanks SO MUCH

:D :D

the K-Lite codec pack includes the media player classic and vob sub

you can google for it

when you have it make sure that the clip and the sub file are in the same folders and that they have exactly the same name only the fromat ending different

and then when you watch it with the media player classic the subs come automatically

hope i could help ;)

awww...dani helping those who are in need??

aish..haf to really thank u guys 4 helping those who are in desperate need n help!! all of u guys are angels!! i juz wana thank u guys again n again n again!!! spamming the thread with loads n loads of muahhhhhhzz...... ^^

Guest ebrigid

Wow, this thread is really moving fast...I've just finished watching the first episode with subs and I'd like to thank the translator: eulicid and subbers: ay_link and becu.

Is this show gonna have a bad ending like MISA? Cos that's would be so sad. The ending for the first episode kinda shocked me. How could his brother just walk off the ledge? Is he really an over infatuated fan of Mina?? And please dun tell me that because of this, Rain decided to take revenge on Mina?

Guest freya1507

awww...dani helping those who are in need??

aish..haf to really thank u guys 4 helping those who are in desperate need n help!! all of u guys are angels!! i juz wana thank u guys again n again n again!!! spamming the thread with loads n loads of muahhhhhhzz...... ^^

ripgal

this is the only help i can give

the girls here are all working so hard...

uploading and translating and subbing

so i try to help just a little bit :blush:

Hi..i downloaded vobsub but i still can view the subtitles...and i adjusted the security settings in windows media player but i still cant seem to view the subtitles...does the subtitle work on different types of files? because there were a few links to episode 1...does the subtitle work on all the links?

edit: how careless of me....i nearly forgot to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for uploading and providing subtitles....i appreciate all your effort....thanksssssss once again!!!!

Guest freya1507

Hi..i downloaded vobsub but i still can view the subtitles...and i adjusted the security settings in windows media player but i still cant seem to view the subtitles...does the subtitle work on different types of files? because there were a few links to episode 1...does the subtitle work on all the links?

yes the subs work on all links

and if you use the MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC instead

the subs come automatically

hei twin..c ya browsing!! ^^

i downloaded the YSI download manager..

n redownloaded IJUKSA... guess wat? it stopped n COMPLETED at 95 MB!!

n i couldn't continue.. do u know how 2 continue or i will haf 2 redownload the whole thing again??? :(

so many ppl browse this thread lol.. ..

Man...I just arrived at school after almost an hour stuck in the traffic and my eyes just .. ...grrrrrrr.....hehe.. ..how did eps 2 go guys?

If we split each episode in to small parts, we can finish it really fast.

can I join the subbing team? I can help! :)

PS: anyone here is Viets, I have a website for Korean Dramas, and our subbing teams are planning to sub this drama in Viets.. ..contact me if you need more info.

becu.

just finished the 2th espi. the sofeware posted by Jinlees is well done. almost no buffer!!! very surprising !!

:P

perhaps I didnt understand what they said, so I didnt feel much.

BUT the role played by bi is really unhappy. when watching it ,I 'm sad .

1)he was pretended to sleep ,while woman N2 with her friend saw the pic of BI 's brother and Min ar together .

2)he took the pic to the hospital and inquired to his brother.

:(:( so piteous man!!

the next espi ,we will see the badyguard! handsome!!

jsgn, I am glad to know you could watch espi2 smoothly by using tvAnt..

I bet a lot of fans in China and Hk had great time last night...but no luck here,

it's still lagging..what i can do is waiting for the BT chinese subbing come out today.

me too, can't wait to see the handsome bodygaurd in espi3..

jsgn, I am glad to know you could watch espi2 smoothly by using tvAnt..

I bet a lot of fans in China and Hk had great time last night...but no luck here,

it's still lagging..what i can do is waiting for the BT chinese subbing come out today.

me too, can't wait to see the handsome bodygaurd in espi3..

hi, erm, but how in the world did you get the TVANT? i followed insturctions, then a black screen with eng words that said pls wait... i waited abt 2 hours... nothing.. so i went back to realplayer...

Guest `soliloquy

Hey all..

just thought i'd share this with you bi'ers.

I editted and reshuffled a few of the dialogues, and retimed some parts here and there.

I hope the subbers who posted the original subs dont mind me sharing this edited version.

nomu nomu gamsahamnida for all the hard work!

the credits still stand;

translator: eulicid

timers: ay_link,becu.

editor: *ayu*

IJUKSA subtitles, Episode 1, editted, SRT.synched to 700MB.dunno abt the rest yet, LQ,MQ..

here's the link: http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26OG1GCYB9F0B29D5J5KWJOKL1

peace out ^^

Sub for Episode 1 is now available!!!!

Sub Episode 1

Credits:

Translator: eulicid

Subbers: ay_link, becu

thank you very much for this becu,eulicid and ay_link for making epi1 subs possible in just a span of one day!!! gosh nice to have lotsa Bi fan's for this drama!!! for those who have seen this with the subs---do they work with the mq or the hq ones? am currently d/ling the mq cuz the one i d/led yesterday was the lq only...i wanna see them clearly!!! :D

ayu which file is this edited subs synched to? thanks!

Guest shinebi

OMG!! have I ever mentioned to you guys that I am slow and outta mind? Seriously, I didn't even look out for this thread and now, I am REALLY, REALLY behind..................... I really should start reading from the begining shouldn't I...but that is too much to read...so I'mm hop in this page okay? Err, I need to go and do some reading....

*ayu, ripgal, Dani, Rebby, jinlees, Hello, hello!!!! Hello everyone else!!

*me being stupid here... o_O....

oh, btw, THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE CLIPS EVERYONE!!!!!!! I appricaite it very very much!! MUUAHH, to those are sharing!!

Archived