SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest yooniceland

1. curl lashes

2. line top and bottom with eyeliner (mac fluidline does it for me)

3. put a little white eyeshadow near the corner of your eye

4. mascara

hmmm...

so its quite easy.

i need to get mac fluidline, because all my other eyeliners are crap

and its getting alot of good recommendations.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i couldn't find this thread xD but thanks to everyone who liked my eyeballs!?!? lol even tho it was a loonnng time ago lol

truthseekingeyes.jpg

These are the eyes i've been rolling with for the summer, but i'm going back to just simple because school is starting soon ^^;

*i used the pencil for the outline and liquid for the dots ^^

I HATTTTEEEE my eyelashes, they always clump ><

I hope w can keep this thread up ^^

OHHH! what kind of makeup would you guys use to go to school? cause i like dramatic eyes but my parents hate it lol.

Guest captormoonlu

what shadows (shades, brand) do you guys recommand that flatters people who doesn't have a crease? (obviously nothing dark because that just makes the eyes smaller)

Guest KDramaFreak

wow you guys are rockin the single eyelids<33

i have one too, i was quite fond of it, but i think it's growing on me ^^ and with these kick richard simmons tutorials, i'll like them more ^^ thanks<3

here's some of my daily wear.

difference.jpg

black eyeshadow

eyeesssere.jpg

i hate my eyelashes, they turned out clumpy

eyesfdafaf.jpg

blue ^^

sorry the pictures are kinda small =___=;

--------------------EDIT

question, do you guys think it's wierd if you can rub your eye and suddenly you get a double lid? O___o;;

'LuCky_Se7eN' - can you make a tutorial or something on how to do make up like yours? o_o they're so prettyyyyyyy

Guest tahweesuh

i have hidden lids.. so i use that as a kind of basis.. however, i started to notice that my right eye has a crease.. but the left one doesn't.. so its kind of uneven sometimes. for eyeshadow i do it subtle so that you can notice it but not as much as if i had double eyelids ^^;;

Guest tjh246

you know righhhht, double eyelids are OVERRATED!

in fact i think its easier to put on make-up when you have single eyelids.if you have double eyelids its easier for your makeup to look uneven, espacially if you don't have a steady hand.

like what others have said, use a good eyeliner.oh and shape your eyebrows well! that goes without saying ^^false eyelashes help too, but dont get the over dramatic ones, then you'll look like you have no eyes at all lol.

Guest ellstars

i have a 100 dollar sephora gift card

and im wondering what i should get

i have single eye lids so i dont know if that will make a difference

anyway i was planning on getting dior show mascara and eyeshadow

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...tegoryId=C16830 that looks pretty good

i dont know if i should get a primer... would i even need it ???? haha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest super piggy

can you guys tell me if this looks alright? or does it look weird? cause iono, i was just messing around & yah :/

i think it looks weird >______________>

someone teach me .. GAHHH T_T

Guest tsukemene123

The trick with single eyelids is that even a little makeup can look too heavy, so you have to watch out! I think if you toned it down a little on the upper lid or used a lighter, shimmery color, it'd open up your eyes more. This is what I do on a day-to-day basis:

Photo62.jpg

I look a little cross-eyed but it was hard to take a good picture of my eyes with a laptop camera. :)

I just use black liquid eyeliner and draw a line along my upper lid and wing it out on the ends (make sure the tip of the cat-eye is sharp, not rounded or blunt). Then I do a super thin line on my bottom lid, use mascara on my bottom lashes, and use a little shimmery eyeshadow on my upper lid. I also fill in my eyebrows with pencils sometimes because it frames the eyes and makes them look a little more dramatic.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pineapple_lovefest

it's so hard for me to put on eyeliner cause i have single eyelids...

i went sephora the other day and tried on eyeliner but i completely messed up and then burned my eye trying erase it...

everyone here does their makeup nicely (envy envy)

i should practice more... :sweatingbullets:

I just keep it pretty simple. Liquid eyeliner on top, shimmery gold stuff on the bottom.

I got my makeup done at MAC once for prom.... my god it came out absolutely HIDEOUS..

maybe i can find some pics to post..

I have the crappiest eyes to do make up

They're weirdly shaped and I have inner eyelids

which hides half of my eye lashes, so i basically have no eyelashes

and because i have inner eyelids i cant put any on the top because you cant see them!

cap000027fm9.jpg

anyone have this problem?

Guest predator

This probably doesn't relate to the topic or anything...

but I just wanted to say this.

I love guys with single eyelids :3

LuCky_Se7eN your eyes are beautiful <3

Guest eunhee_lemonade

HAVE some girls with single lids, have very puffy lids and have issue putting on mascara? :[ my friend has this problem </3 ..

but i do love single lids.

^ HAHA i looooooooooooooooooooooove guys with single lids too omg.

Guest yongwonhi

and because i have inner eyelids i cant put any on the top because you cant see them!

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2080/cap000027fm9.jpg

omg i have this problem too.

i never wear make-up. haha. so annoying to put on, and i don't even know how

the people who post in here already have REALLY big eyes lol (i don't.)

Guest child2child

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2080/cap000027fm9.jpg[/img

I DOO!! ugh i hate it. But i love makeup too much to give it up. lol so i end up drawing a really thick line of eyeliner so you can KIND OF see it when you open your eyes and then i take black eyeshadow and blend it upwards so it looks smokey. if that's too much for you then i would say wear fake eyelashes because they help ALOT. i can't do it because it takes forever for me and i'm too lazy. lol i'd rather draw the thick line.

SO for prom last year, I got my makeup done at MAC ... my friend was getting her whole face made up by one of her friends that worked at MAC and I sat around and watched until one of them asked if I wanted to get my eyes done... I said, ok sure (it's free right? yes it was). So the workers took a while to choose someone to do my makeup, probably cus they were freaking out.. "how do i do asian eyes?!?" They got the best, most experienced girl to do it and it turned out like this:

ssl20964js0.jpg

The way she did it made my eyes look so squinty!! It actually looks better in the picture than when I looked in the mirror... this is after I had to wipe off my brows cus they were just too heavy... i looked so ICKY i felt horrible. But I didn't want to take it all off because we got ready at the house of the girl who did my friend's makeup.. and she's scary. she would have been offended if I took off the makeup.

Anywho, I just started putting on my own makeup this summer.. I'm still sort of a noob. I just put liquid eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of gold liner on the bottom...

Me without makeup:

ssl20293ye5.jpg

With liquid eyeliner, mascara, filled brows, and a little bit of gold liner on the bottom:

ssl20234mn6.jpg

i NEVER wear any dark liner on the bottom... it makes my eyes look too slanty.

Some tips would be great...my mom doesn't like how I do my makeup.. xP

Archived