6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mymydinh

I don't see nethin' wrong wid her doin' make-up tuts,

I mean honestly.. she actually KNOWS how to apply it on instead of jus slappn a few color here &there like alot of kids her age.

go her =) she's super cute.

Guest vodnika

Shes cute, and pretty good at the whole eye make up thing..but at least she doesn't wear it outside- that would look too strange for me, considering her age (she reminds me of my 10 year old cousin @@)

Guest missaque

i think she's cute and funny. She seems really hyper and it just reminds me when I was in sixth grade.

towards the end of sixth grade i was wearing eyeliner too, but i don't like to wear makeup now ><

soooo i guess i don't really think it's that weird that she's doing makeup tutorials.

Guest flowoftime

in a way it bothers me to see kids this young on the internet, especially on you tube with like 2000 + subscribers

i wish parents wouldn't be so lenient on how much young kids use the internet.

Why are you guys bashing her for the way she wears her Tshirt? She has/had poison ivy on her shoulder so thats why she wears her shirts like that. Seriously, look at or find the facts before you start bashing someone for what they do.

agree.

yeah she is young, and i find her vocabulary not great for tutorials ><.

But she got more talent then I do, I don't even know how to do make up well.

Guest misshakissh

hoo the hell are u guys to judge other ppl u dont even know? she can do what she wants its her life. since when did makeup wearing become limited to old ppl? lol. get over urselves. do something that'll actually affect ur life not something where u go " OMG!!! look wat she's wearing" are effing kidding me? u guys sound ridiculous.. instead of wasting ur time bashing on some1 why dont u guys go out and do some community service or something? dat'll be more worthwhile and meaningful than picking on a kid. grow up. thats what yall need to do. grow up. if she's so young whats the point of wasting ur oh so precious time bashing on a kid? . its her life get over it.

Archived