Sticky Note With Wishes

Essential

newbie~ TT_TT collab with illuzione0520
Sticky Note With Wishes

Originally by Shorty Yuen and Quack Wu

click

I'm new at this. TT_TT

Well, I posted a clip a year ago... but that's too long ago and so I'm a newbie again. Lol.

There are already other versions of this, but I liked this song so I did it anyway.

There are like a bajillion (two) other versions with illuzione0520. >.<

But he's popular, what can I say? =D

I think his voice is amazing in this song. <3

I hope I didn't kill it with my newbie singing.

Please excuse my horrible pronunciation and mixing.

Also, I just learned this song, so if I'm off... >.>

Comments and criticism welcomed. <3

Enjoy. =D

Guest fantastikk

OKAYOKAY

SO YOU COLLAB WITH ILLUZIONE

BUT YOU WON'T COLLAB WITH ME.

I SEE HOW IT IS. D<

xD jkjkjk [:

omgzz this is SOCUTE! a;sldkfj you've improved SO MUCH woww i can barely tell it's youu. you sound great. [[: i nearly died at the "dadada" part cause it's soo cute hahaha. omg i just realized, did your new mic come in? cause it sounds much better here. [: i just gotta say, watch some of your tuning and put a little more emooootion into it. other than thattt, GEEZE GIRL i'm so proud of youu~ haha now you just gotta sing with me. [;

& illuzione, holy MOTHER you're so good. : DD sing me to sleep pleaseee <3

Guest KayrinJJ

I don't think you want to hear me sing... LOL. <3 But here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=241446

Lol.

OMGAAAH!! I LOVE YOU!!!! WOOOW!!! you're soooo good what you're saying???!?!?!?!?!

geeez... <_< lmao jks you're voice is soo cute... maybe not exactly what SM is looking for but it's sooooo nice ^^

IT'S AWESOME!!! but i have a feeling you were sometimes... off-tune?!?! :mellow:

lol idk... but it kinda sounded like it (well i dont know the song... so... lol)

you sing good but sometimes you like sound like you're straining your voice too..

something like that ?

BUT YOU SING GOOOOOOOOD!!! HEHEHE

Archived