China's Men's Gymnastics Team

Guest huangmeixi

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x kisekiboshi

Ah, I love Zou Kai. I seriously thought he was 16, haha. He's such a cutie.

I'm so happy that they achieved 7 medals. Go team China. =)

Guest Machitoshi

I love Li Xiaopeng, Zou Kai and Chen Yibing :D omgoshhh I've been trying to find their photos for so long since watching them win Gold for China, so thank you so much for sharing !

Guest fobbiyo

Zou Kai does NOT look 20 years old. Gosh, that boy is just too cute though :) They all did a magnificent job and they deserve all of the medals they got :D

Guest toomuchsmiling

they're so talented! They've won so many golds! o_o Never doubt the Chinese, people. But I'm still rooting for my own country! lol, Zou Kai's got me too. he's a cute one~ <33

Guest --hearts.

Not bad...not bad at all. Their muscles are something to worship. <3 Too bad they're so short...but that can't be helped. -_-

Guest keeptryin'

yes. theres a thread on the cute talented gymnastics team! after watching them on olympics, i've spazzing about their cuteness. i loved it when yang wei did the evil laugh and the moose ears. chen yibing is so cute i loved the 1st pic, he looks so innocent but dayum he has big "guns" lol everyone does. zou kai i admit has to be my fav. because he's smaller in size but he's equally talented and just as strong, he scored the highest in the high bars :) i was so proud of china when they won :). even though nbc commenters are questionably biased at times, they werent during the men's, their talent simply blew them away. @ tvb clip, that was just gah, i hate when tvb does that. but i dont keep up with tvb stuff anymore. i only like beautiful cooking.

Guest ehytee7

i like zou kai. i first saw him on tv while i passed by my mom watching olympics. i stood there and stared at him. his smile is so cute! now, i know his name. so happy!

Archived