Do You Sleep Listening To Music?

Guest kuwon

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutegit

before i don't but now i do.

maybe cos i have a lot on my mind lately, and i need music to be able to sleep O.O

my mom says it's bad to sleep with earphones on though. but i dont listen to her. haha i need my music.

no particular song. i just let it play.

Guest riceavocado

No I can't sleep with music on, it will keep me awake...I used to sleep with my iPod mini though years ago.

Guest suzana1993

I love falling asleep to music~

i have a "Sleep" playlist on my ipod..and its got all the nice ballads and sweet songs in it :D mostly have TVXQ ballads in there and some Super Junior and SHINee, and recently IU and December

:D

Guest SayurixPark

It's actually become a habit.. i have to have my ipod on while i sleep.

I just can't sleep without it, the quiet is just too.... too quiet that it becomes off putting.

Before it used to be one specific song, mostly kpop ballad songs but now it's a hole bunch of stuff from my playlist.

The song i listened to last night was "Wordkill" by Epik High

LOL u sound like youve been through this many times and its jsut normal for u to fall asleep to a song.

"oh yeah, and last night i fell asleep to deja vu"

LOL :D

i wish i could do that, but i have sensitive ears which is also why i hear things really easily and get disturbed by things really easily...

especially snoring and stuff.

when i sleep.. it has to be completely silent. :)

Guest Pkr645

I tried but it didn't work.

Does naps count?

If it does, I just put my iPod on shuffle, or a soothing R&B song :)

Guest tea.polkadots

When I really can't fall asleep, I would play Yiruma songs. But most of the time I don't listen to music when I'm sleeping.

mhm. (: I always do...and I kind of fall asleep...but I wake up to turn of my ipod then get back to sleep quickly.

I add songs to my ipod everyday, so I just listen to the songs I've recently added...or whatever I feel like listening to.

Guest pakjune

yeah, and i feel bad since the battery always goes out and i have to charge it again.

but i usually listen to slow, happy songs. and love songs ;D

Guest TaroStrawberryCream

ahhh i like this thread :)

mm basically whatever playlist/recent favorite musics.

current good song is Love Letter - Kevin Rudolf ;]

and yes i do. (to the question) andd...i put my ipod on sleep for like 30 minutes or what not.

ipodtouches are annoying when changing the song cause you have to see the NEXT button

and by then the light has flooded your eyes

causing you to wake up a little inside and then... ... xDD

Guest Courtknee

I listen to music when I sleep. I have two playlists on my iPod, one is a huge 50 something song playlist, another is like, 11. They're not exactly CALM... but they are nice and cute. o_O

Guest `dang sun mei

I usually listen to smooth music or ballads.

I don't really have a specific song and such but have a playlist ^^

Guest _FOBchink

Yes, always. I just can't sleep when it's completely silent, or else I start hearing things.. o_o

I always sleep to BEAST's Easy (Sincere Ver.) ^^

Guest SolariaSky

Sometimes I do, usually during the weekends right now because I have summer school during the weekdays. Wouldn't be good if I didn't wake up for it XDDD It would probably be C.N.Blue's LOVE that I listen to. Either that or Jo Sung Mo's I Will Smile.  

Archived