A Practical Guide To Racism

NaughtyDog

C.H. Dalton
I was at Indigo and I randomly picked out this book because the title caught my attention and wow it's hilarious!

A worker and the person at the cash register both said it was an amazing book, and I honestly cannot put this book down right now.

(Please don't turn this into a bashing thread/topic on racism. I'm just really enjoying this book and want to know if anyone else has read it, and if not, it's just a suggestion if you have a sense of humour)

A Practical Guide to Racism tackles America’s tragic flaw from a new, illuminating perspective. As a world-renowned expert on ethnography, as well as phrenology and the rhythm method, C.H. Dalton is uniquely qualified to offer his perspective on this difficult topic.

The book is divided into nine chapters, one for each of the nine races: Whites, Blacks, Jews, Asians, Indians (and Injuns), Arabs, Gypsies, Hispanics, and Merpeople. In each chapter, Dalton provides a comprehensive and unapologetic handbook to the race in question, as well as a history of their oppression, and a guide to the stereotypes about them and their basis in fact.

In several helpful appendixes, Dalton examines, in turn, sexual races like Gays and Women, ancient races like Phoenicians and Doozers, and interracial dating. He also provides a handy guide to “The Good Ones” from each race, and their crania.

Finally, Dalton has compiled the first complete glossary of racial epithets, including a selection of his own suggestions for additional slurs. Like “Frazetta,” a slur for a rugged, muscled white person holding a battleaxe. (E.g., “Hey, look at that Frazetta standing triumphantly over the corpse of that Orc!”)

I especially liked his take on interracial dating! (Mind you, this is all satire, so try not to take any offence.)

Interracial Dating

Dating between the races is common, but not encouraged.

If you do plan to procreate interracially, I encourage you to laminate this chart and keep it in your wallet at all times.

White women ------------------------------------------------------------------ Black men

Black women ------------------------------------------------------------------ Black men

Jewish women ---------------------------------------------------------------- Jewish men

Quebecois women ------------------------------------------------------- Quebecois men

Asian women ------------------------------------------------------------------ Asian men

Mermaids ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mermen

Phoenician women ------------------------------------------------------ Phoenician men

Injun women ------------------------------------------------------------------ Injun men

Arab women ------------------------------------------------------------------- Arab men

Indian women ---------------------------------------------------------------- Indian men

Gypsy women ---------------------------------------------------------------- Gypsy men

Hispanic women ------------------------------------------------------------ Hispanic men

White men ------------------------------------------------------------------ Asian women

Black men ------------------------------------------------------------------ Asian women

Jewish men ----------------------------------------------------------------- Asian women

Quebecois men ------------------------------------------------------------ Asian women

Asian men ----------------------------------------------------------- Cartoon characters

Mermen --------------------------------------------------------------------- Asian women

Phoenician men --------------------------------------------------- Carthaginian women

Injun men ------------------------------------------------------------------ Asian women

Arab men ------------------------------------------------------------------- Asian women

Indian men ----------------------------------------------------------------- Asian women

Gypsy men --------------------------------------------------------- Anything that moves

Hispanic men -------------------------------------------------------------- American jobs

^LOL. That chart is pretty hilarious.

esp.

Asian men ----------------------------------------------------------- Cartoon characters

&

Hispanic men -------------------------------------------------------------- American jobs

Guest Amanda Plz

Mermaids ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mermen

I so want to date a merman. The chart is pretty awesome though :lol:.

lmao thats a wonderful chart, i need to get a look at this book for real

thats awesome! haha

Well isn't that true XD

Definitely will check out this book lol.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

DIESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

ROFL!

Archived