Reunion Of Past Idol Group Members On Mbc Come To Play

Guest coffeebeanie

Guest coffeebeanie

091208 EngSub YT link added. H.O.T, SechKies, Shinhwa, god, SES, Finkl
Reunion of Past Idol Group Members On MBC Come To Play

MBC “Come To Play” variety hosted by Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee will soon have a “Return of the Kings” special on Monday night where members of idol groups in the past comes together for a reunion and talk.

In a recording of “Come To Play” on 13th August at MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, Moon Hee Jun (H.O.T), Eun Ji Won (Sechs Kies), Eugene (S.E.S), Ock Ju Hyun (Fin.K.L), Son Ho Young (G.O.D) and Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa) were the invited guests as they shared stories about what happened back then in the past.

From the late 90s to the early 2000s, they were once fierce competitors where idol groups were highly popular back then. They will share with fans interesting stories about what they could and could not do in the past. Many interesting gossips like “who wanted to go solo?”, “who wanted to surpass each other in the group?”, “who came to blows in the group”, etc amazed everyone present.

The broadcast date has yet to be revealed for this but it should be soon.

credits: coolsmurf@wordpress

---

Already aired. :)

Enjoy! :)

Youtube links.

credits to kassumakd @ youtube

Eng Subbed YT links.

credits to yonnieyonnie @ youtube

First Part (082508)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

English Subbed (08258)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Second Part (090108)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

PS. Don't forget to check out their old school pics below. :P

---

I'm really excited for this episode, I miss those days when Idol groups truly dominated the Kpop scene! I know Idol groups are also on the rise nowdays, but still, nothing beats the good old days.. :) Too bad Baby Vox wasn't included in the list, because if they were there, then all of the major groups would be represented..

---

ssi_20080814104708_v.jpg

f_0oys0530120m_b8aa292.jpg

H.O.T

evelg0001.jpg

538487170_6156eea2f7.jpg

SechKies

sk.jpg

S.E.S

ses.jpg

ses-1.jpg

009.jpg

korean-ses-reunion-10.jpg

Fin.K.L

post-237668-1158430553.jpg

finkl1.jpg

sung-yuri-fan-meeting.jpg

G.O.D

god.jpg

GODbefore.jpg

7th_god2.jpg

Shinhwa

ShinhwaOnlyOneLooks.jpg

Shinhwa2nd1999.jpg

shinhwa4.jpg

shinhwa7-20080401-popseoul.jpg

shinhwa071031vl9.jpg

credits: Google images, newsen

If you can post more pix of these groups, please do. Especially the older pictures, so that we'll be reminded of how far they've come. :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manlytoe

WOW! i can't wait, but i would love to see H.O.T. (all the members) together.

but moon hee jun is fine. i'm glad that they're doing this.

it'll bring back all those 90s memories. sigh. i miss it then!

Guest cherrie.7

ohhhh wowww ~!! im so excited >< cant wait til this airs

this is definitely a must watch. i hope this gets subbed ><

i was like a major teeny bopper fans for all these groups ><

it sorta takes be back to the old days =PP

Guest 아이돌FAN

wtf @ dongwan in the first Shinhwa group picture o_O haha

Oh myyyyyyyyyy goooooooodddddddddd!!!!

Yeah, nothing beats the good old days :P

IMO the idol groups right now that have that extraa 'mphh' the older idol groups had + the shows were a lot more fun back then :)

Love all these groups that are going to come out :D

Shinhwa

HOT

Finkle

GOD

btw what about NRG and Click-B???

They were extremely popular idol groups also :huh:

Shinhwas Eusha Eusha days

shinhwa152lr.jpg

22mi4bs41.jpgThey all look so young in this one... and thankfully Eric got rid of that haircut

OMG, I am so excited for this. Bringing back the memories of H.O.T, g.o.d, FinKL, SechKies, Shinhwa, and SES <3 The good old days.

I can't wait to hear the stories that they'll tell, xD It'll be interesting. I'll definitely be looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing~! ^^*

Guest toomuchsmiling

Wow! This looks really interesting. I don't know much about the old groups to be honest. Back then I was into my OWN country's pop culture. Which was more popular globally overall at the time I think. You know, N'sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, etc etc. but through recent years i've heard of h.o.t. and all those old groups, though personally the only group i'm sort of familiar with is h.o.t. :mellow: But still, it sounds cool. i wish they would do that with the old pop artists i just mentioned in the u.s. =/

Guest dehoot

You know...

I can pull up a song from artists who were idols in the past (now they're not really idols. XD)

and I'd most likely say that it sounded better than some of the stuff I'm listening now. :|

Man, I completely forget that Eun Ji won was in sechskies. o_o; So long ago...

Archived