Episode 5.12 –

1.jpg2.jpg

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Guest nana544

^I love the previews. It starts to get me excited again for TB :).....looking forward to see sexy Eric!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

TRUE BLOOD - Season 5 Premiere

Alexander Skarsgard is dashing on the red carpet for the season 5 premiere of True Blood held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Wednesday (May 30) in Hollywood.

skarsgard-tb-premiere-02.jpgskarsgard-tb-premiere-05.jpg

The 35-year-old actor posed with co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer before heading inside.

skarsgard-tb-premiere-04.jpganna-paquin-true-blood-premiere-05.jpg

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer keep close on the red carpet for the season 5 premiere of True Blood held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Wednesday (May 30) in Hollywood.

anna-paquin-true-blood-premiere-02.jpg

The 29-year-old pregnant actress showed off her baby bump in a Rachel Comey dress and finished off her look with Casadei shoes, a Christian Louboutin clutch, and jewels by Stephen Webster.

Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Deborah Ann Woll and Kristin Bauer, in a vintage dress and Mulberry clutch, all hit the red carpet at the season five premiere of True Blood held at the ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Wednesday (May 30) in Hollywood.

manganiello-tb-premiere-03.jpgmanganiello-tb-premiere-04.jpg

manganiello-tb-premiere-06.jpgmanganiello-tb-premiere-05.jpg

source: justjared

Guest Starlitelet

I can't wait till S5! I must admit that the series is declining in terms of creativity. It started out great (like in S1), but it's slowly going downhill. I hope this one reassures my insecurities - hehe. 
By the way, am I the only who loves Bill Compton here? I surely hope he'll find his way to Sookie again... Perhaps, it's just me feeling their awesome chemistry. Hmmm... Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are married in real-life - haha.
^ Love the promo pics, by the way ^^!

Guest massive toene

Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer strike a pose for their own individual covers in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands this Friday (June 8).

The True Blood stars are currently getting ready for the new season of their hit HBO show to return – season five takes the small screen on June 10!

alexander-skarsgard-true-blood-cast-covealexander-skarsgard-true-blood-cast-cove

alexander-skarsgard-true-blood-cast-covealexander-skarsgard-true-blood-cast-cove

alexander-skarsgard-true-blood-cast-cove

source: justjared

Guest monumani13

True blood is awesome tv show.I have watch this show regular basis.This show is better then other tv shows. 

Guest massive toene

It´s so great that True Blood is back!

Here are some pics from the first episode of season 5:

Eric cleaning Bill´s office in Vampire speed.
501-1.jpg
501-2.jpg
501-19.jpg

When Eric said: "We fight like siblings, but we f***k like champions!", this cracked me up. *rofl*

501-20.jpg
501-32.jpg
Bill has to wait outside, because Eric & Nora are doin´ "it". His face expression! ~LOL

Guest Starlitelet

I really hated Eric in the recent episode. To be honest, I never really favored his character. He jumps from one woman to another so quickly. I know he's just regressing to his old habits, but still...

Guest HERMIT

I really hated Eric in the recent episode. To be honest, I never really favored his character. He jumps from one woman to another so quickly. I know he's just regressing to his old habits, but still...

Guest Starlitelet

Guest massive toene

Best scenes of Ep. 2, Season 5:

So yummy! LOL
s502-15.jpg

It’s great that the writer’s are giving us Pam’s back story in this episode, we get the introduction to the beginnings of
Pam and Eric’s relationship. I sure hope we get to see the why and how Pam gets turned into a vampire by Eric.

s502-16.jpg

Luna’s protective mothering nature comes out with a vengeance and Sam ends up leaving in disgust. And, then of course,
since we’ve been set up for it, we see that Luna may have to rethink her disapproval as her daughter is, in fact, a werewolf.

s502-37.jpg
So cute! :)

s502-11.jpg

"Knock, knock"
"Who´s there?"
"I´m a Vampire!"
*silver air-spray in his face* "Aaaaah!" ~LOL

Guest goodvibess

omg the new season is going freaking awesome. 
Its just I dont like Tara anymore... I just want her dead! oh my goodness.

Archived