(official) Sm Audition 2008 [toronto] Updated

Guest j-tan03

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ailannguyen

oh..and add me, if some of you don't have me..XD

Oh yeah, just in case, since, really...I probably..well, pretty much definetely, probably won't even go because of my parents. I'm telling you, I told about this audition, and they totally went against..

I'm just going to wait for a while, and keep talking to them about it, I really hope for them to let me go..

Guest KayrinJJ

^ WAIT. aren't you on TVXQCanada??? lulz. so cool to see you here. xD But anywhoo, just in case you don't have my e-mail guys.. death_munchers@hotmail.com ^^ and you can add me on MSN.

LMFAAOOOO!!! I AM!!! lol!! you recognize my EMAIL?? (we got a genius in here XD)

lol.. what's your username?? or have i spoken to you on Polaris already? ( i have no memory sorry... :sweatingbullets: )

I ADDED EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME THEIR EMAIL ^^

To chuubasa: taking the addresses? what do you mean?? (sorry i'm stupid...) i get it ^^

is there like an address given yet?? (SM need to pick up their butts and HURRY UP!!! LMFAO

KEEEDING :P)

oh and dont count on me XP i'd just forget it ^^

KayrinJJ: Lol xD I recognize your banner, icon and user. And I don't think we have talked @ polaris in the threads.. maybe in the shoutbox. Yoochun's english makes me lol so cute.

They're already cranking out the promos so that means something guys...

I'm getting excited thinking about it. x3 .. it also means they've already got some stuff down too..

SMs getting ready to go out there... and they still haven't uploaded the 2007 ones.

*flails* I wanna see 2007's so badly it's not funny.

Guest j-tan03

^

if you saw the toronto 2006 one, there was sum chinese guy singing in chinese, so i was walking at pacific mall and then suddenly he past by me and i'm like "HEY THATS THE GUY IN THE 2006 SM CLIP" rofl ..weird

sorry for being random 0.0

Guest wasabii_soo

ohh..~~ yeahh..~~ those vids...are...` haha making me soooooooooooooooo soooooooooo (SUPER) nervous @___________@ ~~~~~~~

@#$)@#% LOL~ im really nervous since it'll be my first time >//<~ last year i missed it cuz i was into k-pop late october..~ & the day i knew they had a global audition was the day the global audition was held..~ oh boy..x__x ~

owell~~

may i add u guys on msn? ^^ ~~

mine's

yamyam_sushi@hotmail.com ~ <-- don't laugh ._____.""

Guest SUKIloo

KayrinJJ: Lol xD I recognize your banner, icon and user. And I don't think we have talked @ polaris in the threads.. maybe in the shoutbox. Yoochun's english makes me lol so cute.

They're already cranking out the promos so that means something guys...

I'm getting excited thinking about it. x3 .. it also means they've already got some stuff down too..

SMs getting ready to go out there... and they still haven't uploaded the 2007 ones.

*flails* I wanna see 2007's so badly it's not funny.

SM did release Toronto's 2007 auditions video. I just don't know where the link is :P but I remember watching it and seeing last year's judge on it.

Guest ailannguyen

QUESTION!

If the meeting is in Spadina..thats in China Town right? Lol.

I'm not familiar with Toronto a lot.. >.<

Oh yeah...and wheres the place of the meeting?

Guest chuubasa

i think it would be in the subway/ btw, otaku (sorry i dont know ur name. if your coming from kipling, why not meet in islington? since kipling passes by islington anyways...

QUESTION!

If the meeting is in Spadina..thats in China Town right? Lol.

I'm not familiar with Toronto a lot.. >.<

SM did release Toronto's 2007 auditions video. I just don't know where the link is :P but I remember watching it and seeing last year's judge on it.

Really? I love you for telling me this. *goes off to look for the clips*

QUESTION! If the meeting is in Spadina..thats in China Town right? Lol. I'm not familiar with Toronto a lot.. >.<

Yeah that's China Town more or less. But if you're going to take the public transit there, I think it's better to wait in the subway station ^.^;; N'est-ce pas? lol

i think it would be in the subway/ btw, otaku (sorry i dont know ur name. if your coming from kipling, why not meet in islington? since kipling passes by islington anyways...

It's ok ^^ My name's Jessica. That's be a good idea, I'll do that~

Guest aliceamanda

EVERYONE THATS GOING TO THE TORONTO AUDITIONS LOL, I HAVE AN IDEA!

Tape a paper on your shirt of your username on soompi so everyone knows who you are :)

last year i didn't even kno who was who LOL

lol good idea, but watch those sm ppl kick us out cuz they think we're weirdos or something xD

*raises hand* I'm from scarboro too!!!! :P

we should like meet up somewhere?? (:

cuz... i, like, dont even know where yorkdale is :mellow:

*goes and looks for a map....*

oh! i'll put my name tag on my ipod :D

oh wait... but then i'd hafta hold it up riight?

lol that'd be weird (like i'm looking for signal for my cell or something :sweatingbullets: )

NEVER MIND.... :blush:

OMGOSH!!! we should like do a cheer thingy!!

like you know what DBSK does and stuff?

"DongBang! DongBang! DongBang! DongBangShinKi HWAITING!!"

you know you know :lol: lol... that'd be so cool haha XD

sorry... (was that lame??) :sweatingbullets:

i'm soo excited!! hehe XD

lol awesomeeee just hopefully they won't kindly "ask" us to leave after we do the cheer xD

is it weird to ask where you live? lol i think it is...

Yee i got mine the day after i sent in my application..which was the day after the global audition news was leaked out LOL

omg i've had this question in my head for like...ever since i found out about the audition xD do u HAVE to send in the email application? cuz didn't it say like u could just like fill out an application form on the day of the audition or something? sigh...so confused

anyways, my email's aliceamandayan@hotmail.com, add me xD

oooo i'm gonna add you guys is that ok?

Guest j-tan03

meh, people, dont worry abt the email app thing. i guarantee u they won't even look at it 0.0。 it's basically just for the people count, when you get there, u will hafta fill out 2 forms so ye...the email thing isnt important LOL

Archived