Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest lindarh

guys that smokes are such turn offs, like why would you want to have cancer and why would you want to stink like a industrial factory? i dont see why they even started it in the first place, its pretty stupid LMFAO

common guys !! we love it when you smell like acqua di gio, we would hug you all day just to be close and smell your cologne ITS SUCH A TURN ON !!

so if you want girls to be closer to you cologne and no smoking (Y) dont mix smokes with cologne its a really bad smell LOL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missaque

As long as it's done in moderation.

I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I wouldn't date someone who smoked/did drugs.

But I have my limits and they should have there's.

I've seen drugs change people for the worse, and I'd be so sad if that happened to my boyfriend.

"Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy" -Voltaire

Guest Bby-GIE

Smoking for guys gives off a "bad boy" image. It seems pretty cool, but I can't stand smokers.

I mean yeah if you want a short life by sucking on your cancer sticks then sure do what ever you want. But seriously must smokers have to affect all the people around you.

Smokers smell bad. Even the smell of alcohol is better.

Thus I don't like guys who smoke.

Guest soompier1

It's not a deal breaker if he's not a chain smoker. It's alright if it's done in moderation ie: social smoking or the occasional stress reliever.

Guest AiMango

its a huge turnoff.. and i know someone can have a great personality but be a smoker, but if its going to affect my own health then i'd rather not date them type of thing

If he was actually forcing her up to the point where she felt as though she was obliged to do it and had no other option, then I think it's wrong. But if it was something like "hey, I'm going to go smoke up... you should come along one day and try", then I think it's okay - the girlfriend can just say no. And as synergyz said, if she tried it and didn't like it, she simply could have stopped.

lol personally I still see that a bit wrong in my eyes, since he knows it might affect her health and he's still doing it just because he wants her to do it with him. Im not asking if the idea of her not being forced is wrong, but the point of the guy ALLOWING his own wife to smoke when he knows it's really not the best thing. Because before she didn't do anything at all until after she was "influenced"

i think it depends whether he forced her into it or convinced her to try it, I mean if you try it once and you don't like it its no big deal, but you cant blame the guy if she liked it and keeps doing it. I was convinced to go to church a few times, but I didn't like it and I stopped going. No big deal.

lmao that's a pretty bad example. With drugs, it does affect you and your health and is considered a bad influence, but going to church doesn't affect you in that same way lol.

I believe that's wrong. It kind of follows along the line of the person being of a certain religion and trying to force their significant other to convert to their religion. Respect the way a person lives. Don't force another to do something they are not comfortable with.

Personally, I don't mind cigarettes or weed, as long as they do not come near me while they smoke (or even after) or if they are in anyway high. Hard drugs are another story though. I do not tolerate that. Mostly because I do not want to be fearing the health of my significant other the whole time I am dating them.

Well he never forced her, he was only a bad influence. Thats all.

Guest starlightt*

Honestly, as a child I always said that I'd never date a smoker or someone who does drugs but nowadays, it's

almost pretty hard to find someone that doesn't smoke or do drugs. Personally, I would prefer a guy that does

neither but, I think I could handle it if he smoked, only if it's done in moderation like everyone has mentioned. I

would never be able to stand a guy that smoked regularly ><" As for drugs, I could never handle it. Maybe if it

was like once every few months LOL.

I've dated a guy who smoked regular cigarettes and weed (1-2 times a year). I didn't really mind it since I'm a periodical smoker myself (I smoke for one month, then I quit for like...3 months, and I start again, etc.). I used to be absolutely opposed to smoking, my mom says that I was born an anti-smoker, but after all think about it. Everything you eat, drink, they are not safe. Even if you go outside in the sun, it's still not safe. If that person wants to smoke, I don't have anything to do with it. His life, his death, it's none of my business. I'm not saying I don't care if he dies, but life is short anyway, saving 5 or 10 years isn't much. If he wants it to be that way, I won't stop him.

Guest Misoneism

Well,Since im a smoker.most of the guys i dated is smokers

I dont mind,I mean..if the guy im dating is none smoker and he minds the smell ONLY [and not the fact im smoking because its not healthy or something] And i seriously like him

I can try not to smoke around him,thats no problam.

We can figure it out

But i wont make that effort if hes not spaciel.

And...drugs? thats a no no.

Guest yanni~

i dont like guys who smoke because they think its cool :wacko: i dont see anything cool about this!

But generally, everybody should do what they want to!

Guest hong863

turn off. i did it once. he smells like smoke and it was nasty i wouldnt like to kiss him when he did. the relationship didnt last long. plus they have really yellow teeth....

but a guy that does like chewing tobacco. its not bad.

Guest asiancutie

I've dated guys that smoke but now i'm realizing how much i hate it and how big of a turn off it is. i hate when a guy smokes cause its gross

Guest omfgnicole

Weed is fine. As long as there's more substance(lolchoiceofword) to them than just smoking weed.

Cigarettes.. not really a fan.

Guest swtaznangel

It's a huge turn-off for me. I strongly hate smoking and drugs , so even if this sounds really messed up, if I found out any of my friends smoked/do drugs, I probably won't associate, or keep a distance from them. If I found out that my bf smoked or did any kind of drug, I would break up with him. So yeah, sorry if I come out as sounding as a huge b word, but I really can't stand the smoke, since I always smell it from my dad and relatives. It pisses me off to smell it. <.<

Archived