Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest XtremeNuisance

I know this sounds weird, but when guys hold cigarettes or whatever... I just think it's really hot. But if I really sit down and thing about what the heck I'm seeing, it's like "that dude is killing himself!" O_o Yeah... Smoking is a big no no for me. Mostly because I'm a cancer survivor (WOO!). But at the same time, I know of a lot of people who have a hard time quitting. So it turned into "Don't freaking do it around me and that's that!"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AMIbunny

ew!!!!!! big stinky turn off..>_< My bf use to smoke!! Thank goodness I made him stop!! the last time he smoked was like 2 months ago!

Guest `kai

Don't like it. At all.

The smell is gross. ><

My father's a smoker-turned-ex-now-smoking-again-person. >>;

Guest angel_cutie

i rember in grade 7 these people came to us and told us abot smoking and why they do it and i remeber this guy said

"wooooooo look at me,im so SEXXYYYY" hahahahaha.

one thing i have to say is,dont kiss me when you just smokd cuz you stink and i'd feel like barfing if you do.

(please use mouthwash or gum..the smell really makes me sick...)

Guest IATEYOU

im not a fan, but if i really really loved him...i would still love him. regardless of him smoking.

(i would wish with all of my heart that he would stop, though)

Guest kneepops

seriously i have been around men who smoke all my life; my dad, all my uncles, my brothers from another mother, and my umm guy_friend

and all i have to say is smoking is a big turn OFF

Guest vento

Errr lol its funny how most girls here say its a big turn off, but in real life the attractive girls don't mind me smoking and we always flirt alot, its about how you look if i see a hot girl and shes smoking id think thats sexy hot and cool with a touch of rebel personailty

but the strange thing is that most unattractive girls don't like it, no offense

Guest sarahahalee

I prefer non-smokers, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the person.

I'd like them to stop or atleast help them to stop, but if the person that smokes is a person I really care about I'd try to understand and help him/her to quit.

Errr lol its funny how most girls here say its a big turn off, but in real life the attractive girls don't mind me smoking and we always flirt alot, its about how you look if i see a hot girl and shes smoking id think thats sexy hot and cool with a touch of rebel personailty

but the strange thing is that most unattractive girls don't like it, no offense

Could call this a bit shallow?

Guest Meenuh

I don't really care if my bf smokes. Just makes it all the harder for both of us to quit. The couple that smokes together dies together. Yay us! :mellow:

We are currently in the process of quitting. Or getting ready for it anyways. Hahah. :sweatingbullets:

Guest DangerousAngel

HAHAHA! I'm the only weird one here! I think it can be pretty sexy (not the taste of it though -.-;)

but I like the whole "bad boy"-vibe about it.

BUT not too much, don't want him to die ;D

Guest Meenuh

HAHAHA! I'm the only weird one here! I think it can be pretty sexy (not the taste of it though -.-;)

but I like the whole "bad boy"-vibe about it.

BUT not too much, don't want him to die ;D

Hahahaha. Awww strangely I thought that was cute. :sweatingbullets:

Guest AkimotoMitsuki

Smoking is a def. turn off, but there are exceptions.. like:

there was this one guy that I dated before and I knew he smoked...

but he nevered smoked in front of me (never saw it) and I've never smelled the smoke on him ever...

so it was like he didn't smoke at all... ~

But if I did see it, HUGE TURNOFF, no matter how hot he is~

Archived