Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest Trishyang248

really now lol..thats weird. but i heard weed isnt as bad as regular cigarettes. i wouldnt kno tho im no smoker :mellow:

it is true casue weed is natrual (like its just a plant)...not something a with like a whole bunch of chemical.......also some doctor reccomend weed.........

but on the "Girls, Your Opinion On Guys That Smoke?".......i don't mind...unless u smoke around me then i have a problem...but i do know it helps keep ur never down and keep you relax so yea.....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest megan92

i wouldn't like to date a guy who smokes. all i would think about is how it harms them.

maybe it's because both grandparents on my dad's side died from health issues related to smoking. i was young so i barely knew them, but i was sad i never had that chance to know them cause of smoking.

if i really liked someone who happened to smoke, i would probably date them anyway.

and constantly beg them to quit hahaha.

he'd probably break up with me for being annoying and asking them to quit before i break up with him for smoking in the first place. haha. so yeah i'd rather date somebody who does NOT smoke. =)

Guest mamajama x3

i dont let any of my boyfriends smoke. eventually they do it when we break up, but as of now.. my current bf used to smoke squares once in awhile.. now he doesnt anymore. he even asks me if he can lol! but i always say no. :P

eh

some guys look good smoking some guys don`t

hate that they can die from smoking

& hate that they spend so much money on cigarettes

decent smokes around here $12.95 a pack

most people smoke bout a pack a week

$600 a year you can give to charity or your parents

w/e though

i don`t wanna be a hypocrite and say i don`t want my boys smoking

maybe off topic but primetimes smell AND taste so freaking good :ph34r:

i don't like either boys or girls to smoke

it sad that people realize what smoking does to them and they still do it.

its like a no brainer.

if they do it b/c its "cool" well ITS DEFINATELY NOT COOL in my dictionary.

my dad use to smoke, but after 5th grade watching that D.A.R.E program about smoking

it sadden/scared me that my dad could become one of those people who die early of lung cancer

or that hole in their throat, so i persuaded him everytime i see him smoke to not too.

now he stopped. probally got tired of me nagging ^_^

Guest Lillieee

I don't like people who smoke at all...When I'm walking with friends and we see a guy and yea were like OMG hes cute/hott w.e but when we see them smoking were just like phsttttttt!!

Guest xTxHoAx

yeah...i think it's a major turn off. I really can't stand the smell...i like start coughing and stuff -_- i always have to hold my breath/cover my mouth/nose when i walk by someone that smokes.

Guest 520Shawn

i really dislike it when guys smoke....

Because it's bad for him as well for me.

Well my bf stopped smoking bc of me......that's good ^^

he used to smoke a pack a day

I hate guys who smoke. It's like, dude, you just shorten your life span. Congrats.

Not to mention, they smell bad, have bad breath and yellow teeth. -_-

Guest monchichi

I don't really like guys that smoke, however it wouldn't stop me from dating them. I'd just ease them out of the habit later on.

Guest aliceee

Of course I'm not going to judge or treat him differently because he smokes, but I'd much rather he didn't. My boyfriend quit smoking cigarettes for the most part but he still smokes a cigar every now and then... it's just so bad for your health and I really wouldn't want him doing such a thing to himself or anyone doing it to themselves for that matter.

Guest whitedloud

I can't breathe when I smell smoke. I start hacking and coughing. It makes me nauseous and gives me headaches. Even if the guy isn't smoking, but he still smells like smoke from a cigarette he had hours ago ... I can't stand being around him.

So I guess it's safe to assume that my guy had better not smoke because I would not be able to touch him without feeling sickened, quite literally.

And I hate the act of smoking. I hate thinking about all the health risks because I remember pleading, crying for my dad to stop smoking after seeing this health commercials that warned the risks that come with smoking.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

Guys who smoke are a huge turnoff. First off, they smell bad. XD

Second, they're ruining their lungs and slowing killing themselves internally. o__o

Third, if I actually hung around the guy for a long time, I'd enhale quite a bit of second hand smoke which would affect me as well.

Guest in.side

i don't really care if they smoke or not..

i just don't them smoking like.. IN MY FACE..

like being all rude and blowing the smoke in my face...

and i can't exactly STOP/FORCE them from smoking...

but i can be like.. hello?! secondhand smoke?!?!

haha i think i'm the only girl saying i don't care..

because i'm used to it because my dad smokes in front of me a lot..

Guest Bamidele

this is what pops up into my head: gross, disgusting, bad breath, cancer, dirty, yellow, tar, retarded, nasty, unappealing.....does that sound like someone you'd want to date? A big no-no for me!!!

Archived