Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

I don't have a problem with guys that smokes as long as they don't smoke around me.

now if i'm interested in the guy and he smokes, HUGE turn off. i know this guy, pretty good looking, got a sens of humour, personality is good but he smokes, biggest turn off of all. I did start liking him but then i found out he smokes, stopped liking him. I'm still friends with him but i told "if you're going to smoke, don't smoke around me. if you do, i'll just leave.". it's really simple as that with me.

Guest lovenote

idont like it. personally,but sometimes when you read about a guy with a ciggarette its hot because it puts the badboy feel into a character. but in reality, nahhhh not that much. i dont mind it.

so what if a guy smokes? LOL its completely up to him if he wants to smoke or not

he knows the health risks and he doesnt need people nagging him not to smoke, right?

i'm a guy n dont smoke at all. Well i've tried just to kill my curiosity. I dont see the advantage of smoking... lol...

what bout a gal who smokes??? i dont like any gals who smoke.

Guest fattycake

quickest way to turn me off, that's for sure.

why would you date someone who's slowly and consciously shortening their life span?

yes. I sound harsh but I'm being honest.

Guest PandaKiss

It is a turn off.

But if I really like the guy then I wouldn't mind.

As long as they respect me and not smoke in front of me.

& I'll try to limit their smoking.

i don't mind cuz i'm a smoker myself. but even when i didn't smoke, it didn't bother me.

honestly, responses to this question are very subjective! i don't know what kind of conclusions you're trying to make of it. it all depends on the girl, and their tolerance or own smoking habits.

Guest projeKt_dc5

uh...:unsure: guys who smoke are really bad. sooo. big no no. hahaha.

LOL .. sure there "really bad." like what? bad things such as .. ? cuz i find myself doing normal things.

i smoke, i drink. my ex didnt mind me smoking, but i quit for her; and i started again but im not as bad as i was. drinking is a whole different story though.

My husband is a smoker, & I can care less because he started while we weren't together. He didn't start until he was in Iraq, all the stressed that cause him to smoke. Now hes in the state, he smoke once in a while. I still love him regarless what he do.

Archived