Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest FusionGT2
what do you think??
So there was a thread about girls who smoked. But since majority of this place is girls, I'd like to ask what you girls think of guys that smoke? Does it depend on how much they smoke or do you just hate/love guys that smoke period? Lets hear it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shooting_stars

Smoking is a huge turn-off. I don't want to die, and I certainly don't want the guy I like to die.

I thought there was a thread like this already :blink:

Guest honeylove

I don't like chain smokers. Smoking once inawhile if they really want/need to is fine with me.

It's not like i'll break up with them for smoking, but i'll try to tell them to cut down.

Cus my boyfriend smokes like atleast 8 a day -_-

I can't really do anything about it though..

It's their decision to quit or not cus they ain't gon do it for nobody else but themselves.

& he said he's gonna quit by his 18th birthday, which is in november.

So i'm just hoping he's sticking to that.

But that's the case for cigs.

For weed, as long as they're not a pothead, it's okay.

Cus i've smoked up w/ my bf before & it's just whatever.

I don't care as much for weed for some reason, lol.

Guest &teekayy;

Don't like it. ESPECIALLY if it's just smoking like just cigarettes...

I'd rather have my guy smoke weed.

Weird, but the truth.

Guest FusionGT2

Don't like it. ESPECIALLY if it's just smoking like just cigarettes...

I'd rather have my guy smoke weed.

Weird, but the truth.

really now lol..thats weird. but i heard weed isnt as bad as regular cigarettes. i wouldnt kno tho im no smoker :mellow:

Guest ashleyx

I'd rather them not, but I won't break up with them for smoking.

It's not like the things they do makes up for who they are.

My bf is a smoker and I would like him to quit for his health, but I love him regardless. He treats me well and that matters more than his smoking.

I disagree with the weed. All toxins you put into your body is bad. I just think pothead sounds worse than smoker.

Guest honeylove

really now lol..thats weird. but i heard weed isnt as bad as regular cigarettes. i wouldnt kno tho im no smoker :mellow:

actually i heard that weed has 4x the tar. lol. but idk if it's true.

Guest tarochan

Smoking is a no no. I don't care what he's smoking, weed, cigarettes, a cheeto, I just really don't like smoking.

Gah~ I knew people who smoked nonstop and I seriously had the urge to slap them. Smoking makes me tear up and.. can't breathe.. So no no.

Guest angelcadex

I went out with a guy and he told me later on he smoked.

I don't know why he told me because I didn't expect it at all.

Anyway I felt disappointed afterwards.

Such a wonder why we broke up =P

In general, no thanks.

Guest saysjessi

i always said that smoking was a major turn-off for me....lo and behold...i actually met a smoker i was attracted to.

but it didn't last...i still can't stand it.

Guest Incise Soul

My ex wasn't a heavy smoker, but he did smoke before. I was disappointed and told him to never smoke again. I don't think it's a good quality in a guy, or a girl for that matters. It's weird though. He HATES girl who smokes but he used to smoke too o_o; kind of contradicting.

It's a turn off for me, maybe because my dad smokes a whole lot.

But I wouldn't judge the guy completely just due to the fact that he smokes. Who knows, maybe he's the kind of guy that'll smoke less or even quit for a girl.

Guest Carmen.

Definitely a turn off.

I don't want him smelling like cigarettes whenever I'm around him, or his clothes to smell like it too.

And besides, he's just slowly killing himself too, and if I'm around him a lot, I could put myself at risk for second hand smoke too.

Guest joolee.

There's better ways for him to die than from cigarettes.

I hate guys who smoke and if they were to smoke, I'd rather not date them and find somebody else. It's a huge turn off and that's that.

Archived