Regine Angeles

imtoghai

Filipina actress
So, I decided to start a picture thread for Regine Angeles because I saw her in My Girl (Philippines Version) and thought she was pretty lol. Plus, I don't think anyone's started a thread about her yet. I couldn't find enough information about her, but I know that she's an actress. I think she's a model, also? But I'm not sure. Anyway, here are a few pictures.

0801081202fu2.jpg

regineangeles06hn0.jpg

regineangelesaw3.jpg

regineangeles2dm9.jpg

regineangeles3kf7.jpg

regineangeles4lu1.jpg

regineangeles5se1.jpg

regineangeles6xh2.jpg

If anyone else is willing to share more photos of her, please do :D.

Guest eneri04

wow. i haven't been in the philippines for a few months and there are new actors and actresses that debuted.

i'm missing all the fun. lol. she's pretty.

Guest keczianthei

ever since the first time i saw her on tv i thought she was really pretty..and i think she was the lady winner of the be bench model contest thing..

she really looks good especially in my girl.. i love her outfits in the show! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mon5482

I thought she was really pretty when I saw her on the filipino version of 'My Girl'. i wondered who she was coz i had never seen her before, I don't really follow the series but i do remember her. err...coz i was really bored at work, yup working during 'labor day' holiday -_- i decided to look for more pics of her to post here lol.

get ready coz its gna be a pic spam hehe ^^

i've decided to post thumbnails, to view full image, click on picture.

th_regine_angeles_01.jpg th_regine_angeles_02.jpg th_regine_angeles_04.jpg th_regine_angeles_05.jpg

th_regine_angeles_07.jpg th_regine_angeles_08.jpg th_regine_angeles_09.jpg th_regine_angeles_11.jpg

th_regine_angeles_12.jpg th_regine_angeles_14.jpg th_regine_angeles_15.jpg th_regine_angeles_16.jpg

th_regine_angeles_17.jpg th_regine_angeles_18.jpg th_regine_angeles_19.jpg th_regine_angeles_23.jpg th_regine_angeles_24.jpg

th_regine_angeles_26.jpg th_regine_angeles_28.jpg th_regine_angeles_29.jpg th_regine_angeles_30.jpg

th_regine_angeles_31.jpg th_regine_angeles_32.jpg th_regine_angeles_33.jpg th_regine_angeles_36.jpg

th_regine_angeles_37.jpg th_regine_angeles_38.jpg th_regine_angeles_39.jpg th_regine_angeles_40.jpg

th_regine_angeles_41.jpg th_regine_angeles_42.jpg th_regine_angeles_43.jpg th_regine_angeles_45.jpg

th_regine_angeles_47.jpg th_regine_angeles_48.jpg th_regine_angeles_49.jpg th_regine_angeles_50.jpg

th_regine_angeles_51.jpg th_regine_angeles_52.jpg th_regine_angeles_53.jpg th_regine_angeles_54.jpg

th_regine_angeles_55.jpg th_regine_angeles_56.jpg th_regine_angeles_57.jpg th_regine_angeles_58.jpg

th_regine_angeles_60.jpg th_regine_angeles_61.jpg th_regine_angeles_62.jpg th_regine_angeles_63.jpg

**PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK**

credit: www.bebotbebot.com || on pic

Archived