Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***Kocowa will be subbing the drama “Welcome 2 Life”. This is a Los Angeles-based video streaming collaboration between the Big 3 broadcasting stations in Korea (MBC, SBS, and KBS) and provides English-subbed Korean TV programs legally outside of Korea (DramaFever got their content from them). They also have a news and entertainment blog. :P

cr-Cloud USA

*** I hope the ratings will still increase as the story progresses. :P

*********************************************************************************

“Welcome 2 Life” Takes No. 1 Among The 3 Monday-Tuesday Drama Premieres This Week

be8dce8a7de44ba5b901116854b89551.jpeg?s=

This week brings with it three new drama premieres!

August 5, MBC’s “Welcome 2 Life,” KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” and SBS’s “Everything and Nothing” all aired their first episodes.

Of the three, “Welcome 2 Life,” which stars Rain and Lim Ji Yeon, recorded 4.5 percent and 6.3 percent viewership, scoring first in the Monday-Tuesday ratings race, although it did fall 2.2 and 3.6 points from the finale of the previous MBC drama, “Partners for Justice 2.”

KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” starring gugudan’s Kim Sejeong and Yeon Woo Jin, hit 2.7 and 3.3 percent viewership, landing the No. 2 spot. Meanwhile, SBS’s “Everything and Nothing” with Park Si Eun and Yoon Chan Young achieved ratings of 2.9 and 2.8 percent.

Meanwhile in cable broadcasting, JTBC’s “Moments of 18,” starring Ong Seong Wu and Kim Hyang Gi, scored 3.3 percent viewership nationwide.

“Welcome 2 Life,” “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” “Everything and Nothing,” and “Moments of 18” are all available on Viki with English subtitles.

Watch the premiere of “Welcome 2 Life,” a rom-com about a selfish lawyer named Lee Jae Sang (played by Rain) who gets thrust into a parallel world because of an accident and starts to live a new life as an upright prosecutor:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) (2)

An entertaining MBC 'Welcome 2 Life' premieres on Mon.

0002802021_001_20190805235812570.jpg?typ

MBC's new drama `` Welcome 2 Life '' aired its first episode.

According to the results of Neilsen Korea on the 5th, 'Welcome 2 Life' broadcast on this day recorded an average rating of 4.28% & 6.72%, scoring first in the Monday-Tuesday ratings race. 

'Welcome 2 Life' is a romantic comedy investigative drama about a selfish lawyer named Lee Jae Sang (played by Rain) who, due to an accident, falls into a parallel world, where he starts life anew as an upright prosecutor. Jung Ji-hoon and Lim Ji-yeon took the lead role.

KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” hits 2.7 and 3.3 percent viewership, landing the No. 2 spot. Meanwhile, SBS’s “Everything and Nothing” achieved ratings of 2.9 and 2.8 percent. , which was broadcast on the same time.

By Yoon Sang-keun Reporter sgyoon

credit : MBC

MBC '웰컴2라이프' 지상파 월화극 첫방 맞대결 웃었다

MBC 새 월화드라마 '웰컴2라이프'가 지상파 3사 월화드라마 첫 방송 시청률 대결에서 웃었다.

5일 시청률 조사회사 ATAM 집계 결과에 따르면 이날 방송된 '웰컴2라이프'는 평균 시청률 4.28% 6.72%와 최고 시청률 6.50% 8.4%를 나란히 기록했다.

'웰컴2라이프'는 오로지 자신의 이득만 쫓던 악질 변호사가 사고로 평행 세계에 빨려 들어가, 강직한 검사로 개과천선해 펼치는 로맨틱 코미디 수사물. 정지훈, 임지연이 주연을 맡았다.

이날 비슷한 시간대에 방송됐던 SBS 드라마 '17세의 조건'이 평균 시청률 2.95% 3.32%, 최고 시청률 4.26% 5.80%로 뒤를 이었고 KBS 2TV 드라마 '너의 노래를 들려줘'는 평균 시청률 2.78% 2.49%, 최고 시청률 3.71% 3.65%를 각각 기록했다.

윤상근 기자 sgyoon@

'Welcome 2 Life'

20190805150854095dqgb.jpg

[Sports News = Kim Hyun-rak reporter] Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) who returned to the screen asked for support that he is doing his best.

On the afternoon of August 5, MBC New drama "Welcome 2Life" (director Kim, Keun Hong) held its press conference meeting n Sangam MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Seoul.

Jung Ji-hoon, who first entered MBC with this drama, explained, "I played the role of Lee Jae-Sang. I play dual roles. A lawyer for money and honor.

He said, "Our drama is a multi-player with a romantic comedy for crime action. It is a drama that can be watched lightly at night."

"Every time I switch to another character and I need to change my expression, I talked to my director constantly. Whenever I catch the wrong tone, he constantly scolded me and asked me to change it. "

He added, "As a lawyer, I am a father, a husband, and sometimes a single person. It was a difficult role."

'Welcome 2 Life' is a romantic comedy investigative drama about a selfish lawyer who, due to an accident, falls into a parallel world, where he starts life anew as an upright prosecutor. It will be broadcast at 8:55 pm on August 5th. 

By Kim Hyun-rok roky@spotvnews.com

credit : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190805150853804

'웰컴2라이프' 정지훈 "또다른 정지훈 그리고 싶다"

[스포티비뉴스=김현록 기자]안방극장으로 돌아온 정지훈(비)이 최선을 다하고 있다며 기대를 부탁했다.

5일 오후 서울 상암MBC 골든마우스홀에서 열린 MBC 새 월화드라마 '웰컴2라이프'(연출 김근홍) 제작보고회에서 이같이 말했다.

이번 작품으로 처음 MBC에 입성한 정지훈은 "이지상 역을 맡았다. 두가지 역할을 연기한다. 돈과 명예를 위한 변호사, 또 다른 세계에서는 정의를 수호하려는 검사다"라고 설명했다.

그는 "우리 드라마는 범죄 액션에 로맨틱 코미디까지 있는 멀티플레이어다. 한여름밤에 가볍게 볼 수 있는 드라마다. 표현해 내는 데 어려움이 있지만 한 신 한 신, 도자기를 빚는다는 마음으로 최선을 다해 정성스럽게 만들고 있다"고 밝혔다.

정지훈은 "또 다른 정지훈을 그리고 싶다. 단순한 표정 하나라도 바꾸고 싶다고 의견을 내고 꾸준히 감독님과 상의했다"면서 "연기 톤을 잡을 때마다 감독님이 꾸준히 꾸중해 주셨고, 바꿔달라고 해주셨다. 또다른 모습의 정지훈을 볼 수 있지 않을까 기대를 해본다"고 털어놨다.

그는 "검사 변호사 떄로는 한 아이의 아빠, 남편, 또 때로는 싱글이다"라며 "힘든 역할이라 생각했다. 감독님뿐 아니라 임지연 곽시양 손병호 선배님 한상진 선배님까지 도움을 받고 있다. 감사하게, 열심히 촬영 중이다"라고 덧붙였다.

'웰컴2라이프'는 오로지 자신의 이득만 쫓던 악질 변호사가 사고로 평행 세계에 빨려 들어가, 강직한 검사로 개과천선해 펼치는 로맨틱 코미디 수사물. 5일 오후 8시55분 첫 방송된다.

스포티비뉴스=김현록 기자 roky@spotvnews.co.kr