Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest ladymac

I'm up to episode 6 of SangDoo!! I'm liking it so much now. I think he's really funny in this drama. :lol:

Now that they are showing the school more, perhaps I like it more too, since I'm teaching at a Korean High school now (for another week anyway LOL)!

Guest ripgal

morning Biers..

thanx Sam for the Pantech song and the lyrics translations.. can't wait to hear his voice again.. have been going thru Sad Tango lately.. ^_^

Kim!! wow.. the drawings of BI are sooooo BI!! yea of coz..cos it's him.. but they're really REAL.. those ppl are juz talented.. thanx 4 posting. :)

Sara.. i thought u're KRW lover? now loving BI?

btw...im glad u're enjoying SD.. cos it's really worth every Bier's watch :)

Guest VyLeTtE

btw...im glad u're enjoying SD.. cos it's really worth every Bier's watch :)

>>>>> sd :) sometimes i feel like im into sd more than im into fh :)

Guest ripgal

guys.. i juz listened to the Pantech song.. im so impressed.. i thnk his chinese was actually good for a new learner.. and i think his husky voice complimented his not so good chinese.. i listened to it twice.. and i could get what he was singing.. i didn't have any problems understanding wat he sang at all.. n it's a great song!! im so proud of Bi!! :w00t:

Panteh clip - this song is for CF - rite?? Some commented about his bad mandrin..

:lol: - You know what - I don't care.... as long as it's his voice - I am contented.

Even if he only hum.. There's a clip too? Lastnite I didn't notice the link..

ANyway - I need some help here. I can't pm everyone :P cause I would be

wasting my time ...

So please to all that have photos of the BKK party could you pm me? I really

need it for my "special project"

Cha - ;) Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkk Yoooooooouuuuu..

vv288 - :w00t: Sooooo glad to see a newbie here... thanks a lot for all those link.

Off Topic (too lazy to change the font color I just use the spoiler tag)..

Ripgal - Ladymac has big heart. She can accomodate Bi ANd KRW .. rite mac..

she also have some space for KSW - Jo Han Sun -

Paulette - :o Don't you know that 1000 page is the limit to all thread?? Cannot exceed 1000 pges.

hi.. hi ... hii.... :lol:

Guest ladymac

I AM still KRW's lover (check where I'm from LOL!!) I'm just obsessing about BI at the moment. I had a dream last night that I was in univ. again and I did a presentation on BI - complete w/showing a music vid to the class and everything! WTF??? hahahahaha!

OH - this is weird. The other night I had just finished ep. 5, where he sings 'James Ingram's song 'I did my best....." THEN the next day I was on a bus and they played that song; then LATER I was in a dept. store and they played that song!!! :blink: I'm so not making that up!!!! :lol: :excl:

Guest VyLeTtE

Off Topic (too lazy to change the font color I just use the spoiler tag)..

Paulette - :o Don't you know that 1000 page is the limit to all thread?? Cannot exceed 1000 pges.

>>>>> only now i got to know there's a spoiler tag... where is it? anyhoo ill just do it manually :)

bam.... i didnt know that 1000 is the page limit to all threads... i thought it only applied to BI's thread

:P later we might find that we're back to 990 :tears:

OH - this is weird. The other night I had just finished ep. 5, where he sings 'James Ingram's song 'I did my best....." THEN the next day I was on a bus and they played that song; then LATER I was in a dept. store and they played that song!!! :blink: I'm so not making that up!!!! :lol: :excl:

>>>>> mebbe cuz u get to notice the song now than u did before :) i didnt like that song back when almost everybody liked it... but hearing bi's version.... for me his was better than ingram's :D

Guest ripgal

yeah. it's like when u're obsessed with something.. u will see him everyewhere.. in ur dreams, ur daily life.. that's how i experienced with my obsession with Bi after FH.. dreaming of him n SHK.. hahaha.. going gaga juz over a single smile on his face.. crazy Bier i am..

Guest VyLeTtE

yeah. it's like when u're obsessed with something.. u will see him everyewhere.. in ur dreams, ur daily life.. that's how i experienced with my obsession with Bi after FH.. dreaming of him n SHK.. hahaha.. going gaga juz over a single smile on his face.. crazy Bier i am..

>>>>> yeah... when i fell for bi... i found almost every single-eyelid men attractive :P

Guest liu_xing_girl

you're not the only one ripgal. there are others far more crazier than us :lol: but who can blame them...hehe!

just listened to the pantech song & i just love it. i just love that huskiness in his voice most especially when he does his falsettos :w00t: . can't wait for the full mv to come out. i can just imagine his moves in that instrumental part (you know, when he does the boombox thingy :P ). i've also watched the links for the mv's dance part. dang!!! i just love his moves! makes me fall in love w/ him again :wub: that girl sure is lucky <_<

Guest ladymac

>>>>> mebbe cuz u get to notice the song now than u did before :) i didnt like that song back when almost everybody liked it... but hearing bi's version.... for me his was better than ingram's :D

Maybe........but it's even more funny 'cause I'm in Korea and to hear an English song and THE SAME ENGLISH SONG more than once in a day is pretty amazing!! :lol: BI's English singing has improved a LOT since that SD episode I must say!

BTW what is 'Pantech' supposed to mean? I have my guesses (putting together pan + tech) but I don't think that's right :sweatingbullets:

Guest luvashley

you're not the only one ripgal. there are others far more crazier than us :lol: but who can blame them...hehe!

just listened to the pantech song & i just love it. i just love that huskiness in his voice most especially when he does his falsettos :w00t: . can't wait for the full mv to come out. i can just imagine his moves in that instrumental part (you know, when he does the boombox thingy :P ). i've also watched the links for the mv's dance part. dang!!! i just love his moves! makes me fall in love w/ him again :wub: that girl sure is lucky <_<

liu,ive watched the dance move at the instrumental part and it is really a jaw dropper. im really anticipating the mv. i LUB his chinese song so much though i cant really get what he is talking until i read the translation in english. :P THis one is better than the one he sang with wang lee hom. This one sooooo soothing make u have fantasy :sweatingbullets:

Guest liu_xing_girl

liu,ive watched the dance move at the instrumental part and it is really a jaw dropper. im really anticipating the mv. i LUB his chinese song so much though i cant really get what he is talking until i read the translation in english. :P THis one is better than the one he sang with wang lee hom. This one sooooo soothing make u have fantasy :sweatingbullets:

really? :w00t: where were you able to watch it. i've downloaded the pantech special posted here before but i cant recall seeing them dance that part. i only saw the part w/ Bi & the girl practicing the dance.

as for his mandarin, i can't comment much on that coz i'm not chinese... :lol: but i think it's passable right (based on listening to F4 songs also)? :unsure: we just have to bear w/ his accent coz we know he has this certain "slang" :lol:

i asked my sister to listen to it & she said she didn't recognize Bi's voice at first coz it was somewhat a pitch higher than his usual. i remember someone mentioning that Bi's voice seems to be an octave higher when he speaks in English. and since in this song he's singing in another language it probably explains why :P

Guest VyLeTtE

i just listened to bi's pantech song.... if i didnt know twas in chinese, i wouldve thought twas a korean song :P unlike the sad tango i could say right away its japanese kekekk

Are you sure it's the limit? 0.o Because the Goong thread has 1600+ pages :excl: xD

Anyway.. I happen to like his Pantech song lol. Can't reallie tell if it's bad or not cause I don't speak mandarin :lol: (wait, it's mandarin right? >.<) His voice sounds slightly different, but that's okay haha =))

Guest kky2k

Overall, I think Bi's Chinese pronouciation is acceptable. Kudos to him for even attempting it when he's also learning so many other languagues.

Credit Cloud-Taiwan:

Ijuka Ads

.jpg

0001.jpg

Another Bruce Lee Attempt?

85676205843c66e40710df_Y5BaDYOnDONn.jpg

Kim ^^

Guest happybi

agree.. I like his pantech song too.. don't understand manderin too much so can't tell if he is pronoucing it correctly or not but the voice is awesome.. not high pitch at all.. still very sexy and sound just right. kekekek :D

Guest kky2k

Credit Cloud-Taiwan:

I want this magazine:

最新雜誌:韓劇金典珍藏版VIII

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg