Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Twitter]13-12-06 Jessica Lowndes tweet about The Prince movie
2013-12-08

credirt:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

@jessicalowndes

I am beyond excited to be a part of this amazing cast! #jasonpatric #brucewillis @johncusack @50cent @29rain @giamantegna

2%28209%29.jpg

@jessicalowndes
Look who I found in Alabama! @goldworm #onset #theprince (I was still in my characters cracked out…

aca3e3f85fb111e38be512bcfd5e32a4_7.jpg

@jessicalowndes
On set sporting some pretty cracked out makeup #theprince #nofilter

‏@goldworm twitter

On set of #theprince with the #lovely & #amazing @jessicalowndes still wearing her #cracked-out… http://instagram.com/p/ho_c1ESCVH/ 

1%28310%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------'

Sketch/Drawing
2013-12-08

by raimy/nao @rain-cloud

Raimy & nao 올림

rain308%20001aaa.JPG

2013120219550000.jpg

Fanmade - Rain Wallpaper

131129  credit : raineare blog/vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

20131122mama.jpg

---------------------------

[article] "The Prince" on Twitter: the smell of Rain and more random thoughts.

by stephe [Cross-posted from Cloud USA] rain-cloud.co.kr

Such a fun read! And yes, that is CloudUSAers Tammy and Gee with Rain in Tamara's article. Very cool. :)

-- Stephe ^@@^

°

AL.com 12/2/2013 — by Tamara Ikenberg

"The Prince" on Twitter: the smell of Rain and more random thoughts

MOBILE, Alabama"The Prince" actress Gia Mantegna, daughter of Joe, is one of a few cast and crew members and fans who have taken to Twitter to share their random thoughts about their experiences filming in Mobile.

ALdotcomGiaMtweet

The freshly scented Korean pop star to whom she's referring is her "Prince" co-star Rain, who reportedly arrived in the Port City about two days ago.

Rain's fans are known as "clouds." And he's already being showered with affection by Port City "clouds."

ALdotcomTammyandGee

I don't know who these clouds are and whether they're cumulonimbus or what. But don't they look delighted? It must because he smells so nice...

» You can read Tamara's article in its entirety on AL.com HERE.

anjjo said: [fan account] Cyndi meets Rain, a prince of a guy, on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile, AL. (12/4)
2013-12-07

by Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Cross-posted from Cloud USA]

Alabama Cloud and CloudUSAer Cyndi (@4MYLalways) went looking for a rain storm in the city of Mobile and found it, you might say. No doubt, she was feeling somewhat like Dorothy caught up in a cyclone and whisked off to the magical land of Oz, haha! Dear Cyndi, thanks for sending your account to us to share with Cloud sisters around the world. I'll have you know that I barely got it posted for laughing and laughing at your escapades.

"I’m so sorry, honey. I’m just so nervous. I think this thing is on video and I can’t think straight enough to change it over. Here. You do it."

That's when I totally lost it. I wish I could've seen Rain's face at that very moment. LMAO! 

--Stephe ^@@^

°

[fan account] Cyndi meets Rain, a prince of a guy, on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile. (12/4)
By: Cyndi @CloudUSA
Video credit: Cyndi @CloudUSA / 4MYLalways @YT
Images credit: Cyndi Lacefield / Tammy Harriel / Gisele Winnier

willenette said: anjjo said: [fan account] Cyndi meets Rain, a prince of a guy, on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile, AL. (12/4)
2013-12-07

by Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

Alabama Cloud and CloudUSAer Cyndi (@4MYLalways) went looking for a rain storm in the city of Mobile and found it, you might say. No doubt, she was feeling somewhat like Dorothy caught up in a cyclone and whisked off to the magical land of Oz, haha! Dear Cyndi, thanks for sending your account to us to share with Cloud sisters around the world. I'll have you know that I barely got it posted for laughing and laughing at your escapades.

"I’m so sorry, honey. I’m just so nervous. I think this thing is on video and I can’t think straight enough to change it over. Here. You do it."

That's when I totally lost it. I wish I could've seen Rain's face at that very moment. LMAO! 

--Stephe ^@@^

°

[fan account] Cyndi meets Rain, a prince of a guy, on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile. (12/4)
By: Cyndi @CloudUSA
Video credit: Cyndi @CloudUSA / 4MYLalways @YT
Images credit: Cyndi Lacefield / Tammy Harriel / Gisele Winnier

13-12-10 Gia Mantegna Tweet

credit : @GiaMantegna twitter//ratoka@rain-cloud

t2.png

------------------------------------------

13-12-09 Filming The Prince

Posted by memo-rain on December 10, 2013

1.jpg

Roll camera ; #theprince http://instagram.com/p/humU5IHwri/

2.jpg@jessicalowndes

Just another day at the office #theprince http://instagram.com/p/hukd7jHwpc/

credit : @jessicalowndes

2 Fan Accounts Re Rain JAPAN  ZEPP Tour -   >:D<

class="title"Zepp Toyko - My Evening With Rain: Round Three

353cf22146d271d1d5cc7d6f6cfede2e?s=25&d=Reblogged from Your Daily K-Shot of Hot:

bz-tjvbcuaajyzk-large.jpg?w=500&h=280

zepp-t-superdog.jpg?w=500
dsc00234-e1385937546988.jpg?w=500&h=665
dsc00233-e1385937515434.jpg?w=500&h=665

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I changed it up a bit this night and decided to stay back about 5 rows from the front - just to get a feel for a different view. Admittedly, I did not like it as much - closer is better when it comes to Rain! ^.^

Read more… 1,429 more words, 3 more videos

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's back up and not forget Michele's Round Three, LOL! -- Stephe ^@@^

~ by Cloud USA on December 10, 2013.

-----------------------------------

class="title"Zepp Tokyo - My Evening With Rain: Round Four (The Final Round)

353cf22146d271d1d5cc7d6f6cfede2e?s=25&d=Reblogged from Your Daily K-Shot of Hot:

zepp-t-superdog3.jpg?w=500&h=730

cloud-coolness.jpg?w=500&h=665

dsc00238-e1386043923242.jpg?w=500&h=665

dsc00237-e1386037229527.jpg?w=500&h=665

dsc00236-e1386037183987.jpg?w=500&h=375

zepp-t-superdog2.jpg?w=500&h=719

Thursday, November 28, 2013

All good things must come to an end. I know dear Rain was most probably exhausted by this the 10th and final show of his Zepp Tour but the man was still overflowing with so much energy, verve, swag and smiles. I was filled with a mix of excitement and sadness as I made my way to the venue.

Read more… 1,915 more words, 1 more video

Woahhhhh.... be still our hearts. WHAT an encounter! Thanks, Mich! -- Stephe ^@@^

~ by Cloud USA on December 10, 2013.

I don't think @29rain on INSTAGRAM is real account. On twitter YES, it's REAL account of RAIN. 
But, on instagram it's kinda weird.All of post pictures like she/he is fans of RAIN and just make account based on name of rain real account on twitter. All of the pictures on that instagram is pictures that fans already have and see. There is no one private picture. It's like there is a fan who post Rain picture that he/she get from forums and then post on instagram. 

rainyday293 said:  I don't think @29rain on INSTAGRAM is real account. On twitter YES, it's REAL account of RAIN. 
But, on instagram it's kinda weird.All of post pictures like she/he is fans of RAIN and just make account based on name of rain real account on twitter. All of the pictures on that instagram is pictures that fans already have and see. There is no one private picture. It's like there is a fan who post Rain picture that he/she get from forums and then post on instagram. 

***Wahhhh...............his variety show will be on the 19th of December / 10PM - Can't wait! :))

131211 Mnet 'Rain Effect' news pic
credit : scorpiola

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131211n16651

2013121111532513294.jpg

13-12-11 @cubeunited tweet about Rain
credit : ratoka

@cubeunited

#RainEffect 131219(Thur) 10:00pm
사람 정지훈을 만나다. #레인이펙트 19일 첫방!
[네이버] 뉴스 :비 리얼리티 '레인이펙트' 19일 첫방송 http://me2.do/GHxJs7pz pic.twitter.com/tbmrtSQOyC

tt2.png

***Currently in America? Has RAIN left again? :(

class="titleNews"Rain Plans to Comback with New Album and Reality Show

Many fans and workers in the entertainment industry have been focusing their attention on Rain’s official comeback.

After word went out that Rain will be holding his comeback stage on January 9 through Mnet’s M Countdown, his agency told Newsen on December 11 that, “His comeback stage has not been confirmed yet.”

Rain Plans to Comback with New Album and Reality Show

Cube DC, Rain’s agency, also reported, “It’s true that Rain will release his new album on January 6 and his new reality show Mnet′s Rain Effect will broadcast its first episode on December 19. But nothing has been confirmed in regards to his comeback stage yet.”

Rain is currently in America filming a Hollywood movieThe Prince along with Bruce Willis and John Cusack. 

Photo credit: Cube DC / enewsworld

13-12-11 Mnet - Rain Effects
Source http://mnet.interest.me/tv/program/1006

e1%282%29.jpg

13-12-11 Mnet - Rain Effects Trailer
source http://mnet.interest.me/tv/vod/159181

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmMp09kaH_E

[11-Dec-13][enewsworld]Rain Keeps Busy by Filming Two Music Videos

Posted by memo-rain on December 11, 2013

enews.jpg

Rain has started preparing busily for his comeback.

Cube DC, Rain’s agency, reported on December 11 that the star has started filming his new music video on December 10, and is planning to complete filming two music videos by December 13.

The music videos are directed by the famous director Lumpens who also directed Cho Yong Pil’s music video for Hello.

Rain will show the process of preparing for his comeback through the new reality show Mnet’s Rain Effect which is set to begin broadcast on December 19. His new album will also be released on January 6.

Photo credit: Cube DC
source enewsworld

class="content-title"Rain’s New Reality Program “Rain Effect” to Hit Airwaves December 19

December 11, 2013

498398.jpg

Singer Rain will be making a long-awaited comeback to Korean entertainment on January 6 with the release of his new album, but prior to this comeback, we will be able to get an inside peek at Rain’s new album preparations as well as the singer’s life through his new reality program on Mnet called “Rain Effect” starting on December 19. 

Mnet said, “We will be showing different kind of reality program, revealing Rain’s unedited self, and through the creative use of cameras, giving viewers a feeling of seeing Rain in person.”

Rain recently came back to Korea on December 6 after shooting for his new Hollywood movie, “The Prince,” and has dived head first into album productions. Before he officially makes his comeback as a singer, he is scheduled to head back to the states one more time to finish up filming for the new movie.

There is additional news that Rain’s first comeback stage will be on January 9 through Mnet’s “M!Countdown.” Both sides are currently in the process of working out the schedule.

The wait is almost at an end!

Source:soompi

[11-Dec-13][TV Report]The concept of Rain's new album's title track is to be like 'How To Avoid The Sun'.

Posted by memo-rain on December 12, 2013

00.jpg

Rain is known to be shooting music videos for his new songs, and it is being reported that it is decided the concept of the title track of his new album shall be a second 'How To Avoid The Sun'.

Rain's agency told TV Report on the 11th, "Rain's new song may have an effect on the appeal of him to music fans. The new song has a soft dance beat with a lyrical melody, having a similar feeling to 'How To Avoid The Sun', one of his old hits. You can catch him dancing to the beat of music."

Rain has been devoting himself to shooting music videos for his new songs since last December 10. He is expected to shoot two music videos being directed by 'Lumpens' for four days. Each of the two songs has a different feel but highlights the appeals of him.

Rain, who gave notice that his new album is going to be released on January 6, 2014, will be returning to the stage by appearing in Mnet's reality show 'Rain Effect' which will begin on December 19. You can watch the show every Thursday at 10pm. Further details of the number of broadcast are yet to be determined.

It is reported that Rain will make his comeback onstage through Mnet's Mcountdown on January 9th, but his agency has defended that report, saying, "The plan has not yet been settled."

Credit to TV Report http://news.nate.com/view/20131211n28175

English translation by 화니

----------------------------------------------

[11-Dec-13][allkpop]Rain to show the real Jung Ji Hoon on his own reality show 'Rain Effect'

Posted by memo-rain on December 11, 2013

all.jpg

Rain will show that he's more than just a world star by taking viewers into his private life as the man Jung Ji Hoon in his own reality show 'Rain Effect'!

Mnet stated, "As previously revealed during the recent 'MAMA', Rain's reality program 'Rain Effect' will air ahead of his comeback this coming January. Viewers will be able to see Rain's real image and innocent charms as the man Jung Ji Hoon as he returns from his two-year hiatus, prepares for his album, and lives as a world star."

PD Shin Chun Ji stated, "Viewers seem to be curious about Rain's glamorous title as a world star and his hidden normal lifestyle... Rain will take viewers deeper into his private life, so it would be good to look forward to it."

A lot has been going on with Rain since his discharge. He joined Cube DC, made his return to live broadcast at the '2013 MAMA', and was cast alongside Bruce Willis in the Hollywood film, 'The Prince'.

Cube DC also confirmed Rain's comeback date to Xports News on the 11th, "Rain will release his new album on January 6." The agency also denied the rumors of his first comeback stage on 'M! Countdown', stating, "Although his album release date is confirmed, nothing concerning his comeback stage has been confirmed yet. We are preparing with various opportunities in mind."

Catch up with Rain on 'Rain Effect', which will premiere on the 19th at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

Rain’s reality TV show to debut Dec. 19

Dec 12,2013

Article.aspx?aid=29818750
A reality TV program showing the life of Rain, Korea’s global pop star, is finally set to air on Dec. 19, the cable channel producing the show said yesterday.

The series, titled “Rain Effect,” will showcase the singer and actor’s more down-to-earth side and will include images and footage from his past performances and films, including the Hollywood movie “Ninja Assassin.”

“Along with his fame as a world star, he has been preparing for his album to break following a more than two-year hiatus,” the cable channel said. “Fans will be able to see the human side of the star.”

The production team has been shadowing the star recently, even following him to Japan when he toured there last month.

By Lee Sun-min@koreajoongangdaily.

Caps from Rain Effect  Trailer

m_0056.gif

e11aae315fa8a57d2b1e615ec1674978.jpg
bb01361792541557338aeeb875dbf302.jpg
a3e90097da06f7ba3fa03b1207f0568e.jpg
88d7dc2983aa259fa003d3033ea1a686.jpg
51ea0d82edd4100ca546ecce532cfefc.jpg

Source:/rain-love2

----------------------------------------------

class="at_title"Rain to Possibly Make Comeback on January 9, 'Nothing Confirmed Yet'

By Diana Shin | December 11, 2013

Rain to Possibly Make Comeback on January 9, 'Nothing Confirmed Yet'

Singer Rain stated that nothing is confirmed yet for his comeback.

His agency revealed that although it is true that  he will be releasing a new song on January 9, they are still debating on when he will have a comeback stage.

Mnet "M! Countdown" also stated that there have been no confirmation for Rain's comeback stage for the January line up.

These rumors began to due an article that was released by some media stating that he would be making his comeback stage on January 9.

On the other hand, Rain's new Mnet reality program, "Rain Effect," will air its first episode soon.

Source:kpopstarz.com

[fan account] Tammy's ZEPP Tokyo adventure, and meeting Rain on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile. (12/4)

2013-12-11

by stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

1452255_10201798968829557_465665194_n

Texas Cloud and CloudUSAer Tammy had barely gotten back from Rain's 2013 ZEPP tour when suddenly he turned up here in the Deep South (a few states over from her) to start filming his scenes for The Prince... and she was off again like a shot to take advantage of what could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And doggone if it didn't turn out to be just that. Wow. :)

Tammy, thanks so much for not only sending us a fan account to share with Cloud sisters all over the world, but including your point of view of ZEPP Tokyo to boot. There's nothing like getting a "two-fer" (two-for-one), especially when it has to do with Rain.

Glad you're safely home from your travels with memories that will last a lifetime. Well done!

("Rainbow"? Really? Bless his heart. kekeke)

-- Stephe ^@@^ 

°

[fan account] Tammy's ZEPP Tokyo adventure, and meeting Rain on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile. (12/4)

By: Tammy @Cloud USA

Images credit: Tammy Harriel / Cyndi Lacefield / Gisele Winnier / Michele DeMarco / Maria Cammarota